Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

new treas regs for cash in

blueskygal

OK, I was in Balad during that time frame. The officer in question got in trouble for the US currency not the Dinar. He took more than $10,000.00 US into the US. A big no no. My wife carried 1 million Dinar through customs in 2004. No problems, no over $10,000.00 in US currency. Back then, I believe it was about $500.00? The Presidential Order allows us as Americans to purchase Dinar. Something is wrong with this picture or someone is changeing the rules on us????

If we Have purchased dinar from ebay is there going to be a problem with cashing these notes in? Also to be able to be in the long term tax bracket (over a year)is all you need is the receipt from the transaction off of ebay?

Thanks for the help

If we Have purchased dinar from ebay is there going to be a problem with cashing these notes in? Also to be able to be in the long term tax bracket (over a year)is all you need is the receipt from the transaction off of ebay?

Thanks for the help

NO Problem if currency is good

No receipt needed

And there will probably not be a long term or short term tax bracket, but nobody knows yet. Call the president on this

• Upvote 1

President Reagan was the President I served under, he was and is will always be my President. Remember his favorite saying about America? "That Shining City on the hill" No matter what was going on in the world we knew we were safe and that the commander and chief had the reigns to the country. God Bless he was a good hearted man. Hell I wept when he died and throughout his State Funeral. Sounds childish I imagine, guess some folks would have had to have been there to understand the times. Peace.

BanG - served under President Reagan time frame too. Was the best of times for me and the men with me. He was our last true leader. I do a lot of work in the Far East. The Asians and Russians working there have a nick name for our present leader "The Pinky", because it is the weakest finger of the hand. Says a lot about our place in the world.

• Upvote 1

OK, I was in Balad during that time frame. The officer in question got in trouble for the US currency not the Dinar. He took more than $10,000.00 US into the US. A big no no. My wife carried 1 million Dinar through customs in 2004. No problems, no over $10,000.00 in US currency. Back then, I believe it was about $500.00? The Presidential Order allows us as Americans to purchase Dinar. Something is wrong with this picture or someone is changeing the rules on us????

"someone is changing the rules on us????" That doesn't surprise you does it? It's not over yet. We have a whole crew of penny pinching tax hawks on duty looking to dig deep.

Is it even legal for the UST to do this to the minority of an investment when they know those investors are going to make out big? I mean, it looks like they are targeting a group all at once because they know what to come and that doesnt seem leagl for them to do. I think someone needs to contact some GOOD congressmen to find out about all this.

LMAO GOOD congressmen is an oxy moron

• Upvote 1

Partial definition of a corportation:

Despite not being natural persons, corporations are recognized by the law to have rights and responsibilities like natural persons ("people"). Corporations can exercise human rights against real individuals and the state,[2] and they can themselves be responsible for human rights violations.[3] Corporations are conceptually immortal but they can "die" when they are "dissolved" either by statutory operation, order of court, or voluntary action on the part of shareholders. Insolvency may result in a form of corporate 'death', when creditors force the liquidation and dissolution of the corporation under court order,[4] but it most often results in a restructuring of corporate holdings. Corporations can even be convicted of criminal offenses, such as fraud and manslaughter.[5]

I do not understand why Corporation would not be able own dinar since they have rights and responsibilites like natural perons!!!

I am not sure if Adam M has had a chance to look at this. If he has posted here I have overlook his Post.

If Adam has a chance it would nice to get his take on this!!!!

I blamed the Tea Party folks for this who been advocating cut, cut & cut without reaching out at all for the top 1% of the millionaires. The burdens have been too much for the Middle-class to carry in this Country for too long. Ha ha, the chickens have come home to roust.

REALLY, REV Wright Nutjob. drunk the koolaid too didnt you.

Do you REALLY think its just the conservative folks in this country that have money... look around you, no really look. The blooksucking liberals

you so quickly fall all over to agree with are the ones that are helping to suck the money out of the country along with others that need to go home from DC and get a job. Hopefully not as a paid gov consultant... pelosi is one of the richest people in america along with her husband that oddly enough has Numerous government contracts, no conflict of interest there (their rich). mr (I was robbed) al gores family owns huge parcels of occidental petroleum. he's rich, all of the FAT cats that mr o's panders to are rich on both sides of the ailes. Get Real.

The rich get richer and the poor get richer

• Upvote 1

It sures seems like a co-inkie-dink that they would blanket the change right now, this moment, if something weren't just around the corner...and I have never been one to believe in co-inkie-dinks...fingers, toes and eyes crossed! At this point I will happily pay my taxes, save an almost bankrupt country, bring hope to a newly emerging country and it's peoples and bail my own butt out of the fire.

Well, I wouldn't mind paying my taxes, and bailing out our failing economy, if the government would just change their corrupt, sometimes unconstitutional, and irresponsible stewardship of our country and way of life!... Is that asking too much?!?!?!?!

• Upvote 4

Well... This bothers me! How is it to affect me as I got my Dinar from Camp Anaconda as well. I have no where near what this guy was caught doing. I never had any more than 1500 dollars worth and it was exchanged thru the locals. Does this mean that I will not be able to cash in once an RV happens??? I thought we were protected and allowed to own it? Is this guy in trouble for sending out Dinar or more for lying about his package contents? Please help me out if possible. Sure was hoping to cash out on all these bad dreams I keep and be able to make up for all my kids have been through. God Bless

I think this is the best news yet as far as saying that there's something coming.

Breeze, this guy did more than just send $ out of Iraq. He embezzeled $ and bought dinar with it too and then sent it all home trying to hide the crime. They have sensors that detect the metal strips in U.S. currency. I'd say they probably caught him before he got out of the building and "Followed the Money" home. You dont just wake up one day with 100K U.S. and also have a nice sum of Iraqi Dinar by being honest, especially not when you are handling that kind of money over there. The love of money is the root of all evil. Its really unfortunate that this is not the only time this has happened since Saddam invaded Kuwiat, 20+ years now...

Doesn't sound like you did anything wrong... unless of course you have 10's of K's in US as well.

Make friends with unrighteous mammon, dont steal it.

• Upvote 1

President Reagan was the President I served under, he was and is will always be my President. Remember his favorite saying about America? "That Shining City on the hill" No matter what was going on in the world we knew we were safe and that the commander and chief had the reigns to the country. God Bless he was a good hearted man. Hell I wept when he died and throughout his State Funeral. Sounds childish I imagine, guess some folks would have had to have been there to understand the times. Peace.

I was stationed at Andrews right after President Reagan was shot. It was a joke leaving Whiteman MO, they were sending me to take any other stray bullets for him, nice friends...

He really was The Best. It was a tremendous Honor to be near him and to serve him. Great memories.

Starlifter

Thank YOU Onerighthand,

Then I also checked latter and the arrows were still there and the change was back to zeros. I think it was a test run or something. Thought it was suppose to locked?

FYI I thought I should let you know that, that is Poppy's left hand. LOL. Loved the reruns as a kid though. I laughed and laughed. Oh wait that was yesterday!!!

Doesnt

We are going to make about a 1,000% on our investment. We did nothing to earn this kind of return. We were told time and time again that the tax would be 35%. Our government is in trouble. We lost 4500 great men. It is pay back time. So, instead of getting 10 mill, you get 6 mill. what are you people bitching about? Where is your Honor? You are being Ugly Americans. Enjoy your blessings. You will have more than you need. We have to get the deficit down and this will provide a chunk. It was the plan since 2003. Stand up for your country.

• Upvote 6

I agree!! I think this is good news. They wouldn't be passing all of these new laws if they were not expecting a RV real soon!! I plan on paying the taxes up front, set up a non profit organization get some of it back for charitable purposes. Also, no need to cash in all at once, do it as needed and pay lower taxes!! I would rather pay taxes on $3,000,000 than on $50,000. It means I made a helluva lot more money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not illegal to bring more then $10,000.00 into the USA as long as you show it on the customs form and state that you are carring it for yourself. When I made my last trip back from Iraq through Atlanta all I did was fill out the proper form at custom and was allowed to catch my next flight home to Houston.

For some reason, I found this very very funny.

The average investor is like... "Yay! I'm rich, while the banker is smiling... Yay, my bank will become more rich!!"

It is like an uninformed individual hitting the lottery.. than realizing they can take a monthly installment or a cash option.. than after the cash option, they come to realize that they have to pay a large % in taxes...

Therefore, like a $10 million USD lotto win would equal $6.5 mill cash option to realize they take home $3.9 mill..... That is definitely a buzz killer.

If I won the lottery at 100,000,000 and only ended up bringing home 5,000,000 in cash I would be more than happy to be 5,000,000 richer off a 1.00 ticket JMO

• Upvote 1

Partial definition of a corportation:

Despite not being natural persons, corporations are recognized by the law to have rights and responsibilities like natural persons ("people"). Corporations can exercise human rights against real individuals and the state,[2] and they can themselves be responsible for human rights violations.[3] Corporations are conceptually immortal but they can "die" when they are "dissolved" either by statutory operation, order of court, or voluntary action on the part of shareholders. Insolvency may result in a form of corporate 'death', when creditors force the liquidation and dissolution of the corporation under court order,[4] but it most often results in a restructuring of corporate holdings. Corporations can even be convicted of criminal offenses, such as fraud and manslaughter.[5]

I do not understand why Corporation would not be able own dinar since they have rights and responsibilites like natural perons!!!

I am not sure if Adam M has had a chance to look at this. If he has posted here I have overlook his Post.

If Adam has a chance it would nice to get his take on this!!!!

Probably because of the tax advantages of a Corp, at least thats my benefit.

REALLY, REV Wright Nutjob. drunk the koolaid too didnt you.

Do you REALLY think its just the conservative folks in this country that have money... look around you, no really look. The blooksucking liberals

you so quickly fall all over to agree with are the ones that are helping to suck the money out of the country along with others that need to go home from DC and get a job. Hopefully not as a paid gov consultant... pelosi is one of the richest people in america along with her husband that oddly enough has Numerous government contracts, no conflict of interest there (their rich). mr (I was robbed) al gores family owns huge parcels of occidental petroleum. he's rich, all of the FAT cats that mr o's panders to are rich on both sides of the ailes. Get Real.

The rich get richer and the poor get richer

Couldn't have said it better my self!!! Right on!!! ;)

Looks like this forum has a bunch of crooks and tax cheats who are now mad little babbies because they can't cheat the US government out of taxes that they will owe.

Its tax cheats and crooks like you guys that make taxes higher for the rest of us.

Off shore banking? That sounds like a real good idea for some of you but just make sure you move your self with your money off shore and do not come back.

Why should we pay more taxes because you want to cheat the government out of taxes you owe?

Love it or leave it crooks. :angry:

• Upvote 4

We are going to make about a 1,000% on our investment. We did nothing to earn this kind of return. We were told time and time again that the tax would be 35%. Our government is in trouble. We lost 4500 great men. It is pay back time. So, instead of getting 10 mill, you get 6 mill. what are you people bitching about? Where is your Honor? You are being Ugly Americans. Enjoy your blessings. You will have more than you need. We have to get the deficit down and this will provide a chunk. It was the plan since 2003. Stand up for your country.

Excellent post Butkus, I am just blessed to be part of this investment and WHATEVER return I get, I will be thankful for it!!