Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

new treas regs for cash in

blueskygal

Looks like this forum has a bunch of crooks and tax cheats who are now mad little babbies because they can't cheat the US government out of taxes that they will owe.

Its tax cheats and crooks like you guys that make taxes higher for the rest of us.

Off shore banking? That sounds like a real good idea for some of you but just make sure you move your self with your money off shore and do not come back.

Why should we pay more taxes because you want to cheat the government out of taxes you owe?

Love it or leave it crooks. :angry:

Jack, I think everyone was aware that this would be considered ordinary income under certain sections of codes. If a corp owns the dinar - like it or not they have advantages. Look at how much corps get away with in this country through legal tax minimization techniques. I believe GE paid an effective tax of 5% last year - the year before a loss - BUT they made major profits offshore and they only pay tax on those when they repatriate them - if they keep those profits offshore forever, they never owe tax. Last I looked the definition of a US Person includes corporations...

So are you implying then that its ok for the company that you buy your lightbulbs from to minimize tax but we should not do the same? When in the definitions of the USC we are the same?

When all the news hit in the last few days about all these changes - I feel people have a right to voice their concerns. Noone is crying like a baby nor like a tax cheat - thats a pretty serious accusation there. People are concerned that ALL of a sudden all of these changes are being reported. WHY? WHY NOW? Why didnt they know about this before? Ali had safekeeping now even that is gone - no exchange to gold no exchange to silver - no offshore wires - ALL OF THIS SPELLS country in financial distress that will do whatever it takes to keep it and take it.

Ever think about this factoid? If the dinar Rvs by March 31 - YOU MUST PAY YOUR TAX for 1st quarter BY April 15 - didnt Geithner say weeks ago that they found another revenue source by April 15? hmmmmm

Many have spent money to create certain entities such as trusts to protect grow and preserve their wealth- something that the wealthy have done since the dawn of time. These individuals have also been some of the most philanthropic- giving generously to charity and humanitarian projects. WHY? Because their entities allowed them to give generously. The more you save in taxes - though legitimate means - the more you can give to worthy humanitarian projects.

Personally, IMO, you just dont "get it". Give it all to them yipee! so they can go print more FRNs and line the pockets of fat cats who dont give a damn about our military families or citizens - BRILLIANT PLAN - enable the corruption to continue

Stay blessed all and go RV :twocents:

Looks like this forum has a bunch of crooks and tax cheats who are now mad little babbies because they can't cheat the US government out of taxes that they will owe.

Its tax cheats and crooks like you guys that make taxes higher for the rest of us.

Off shore banking? That sounds like a real good idea for some of you but just make sure you move your self with your money off shore and do not come back.

Why should we pay more taxes because you want to cheat the government out of taxes you owe?

Love it or leave it crooks. :angry:

Jack, I think everyone was aware that this would be considered ordinary income under certain sections of codes. If a corp owns the dinar - like it or not they have advantages. Look at how much corps get away with in this country through legal tax minimization techniques. I believe GE paid an effective tax of 5% last year - the year before a loss - BUT they made major profits offshore and they only pay tax on those when they repatriate them - if they keep those profits offshore forever, they never owe tax. Last I looked the definition of a US Person includes corporations...

So are you implying then that its ok for the company that you buy your lightbulbs from to minimize tax but we should not do the same? When in the definitions of the USC we are the same?

When all the news hit in the last few days about all these changes - I feel people have a right to voice their concerns. Noone is crying like a baby nor like a tax cheat - thats a pretty serious accusation there. People are concerned that ALL of a sudden all of these changes are being reported. WHY? WHY NOW? Why didnt they know about this before? Ali had safekeeping now even that is gone - no exchange to gold no exchange to silver - no offshore wires - ALL OF THIS SPELLS country in financial distress that will do whatever it takes to keep it and take it.

Ever think about this factoid? If the dinar Rvs by March 31 - YOU MUST PAY YOUR TAX for 1st quarter BY April 15 - didnt Geithner say weeks ago that they found another revenue source by April 15? hmmmmm

Many have spent money to create certain entities such as trusts to protect grow and preserve their wealth- something that the wealthy have done since the dawn of time. These individuals have also been some of the most philanthropic- giving generously to charity and humanitarian projects. WHY? Because their entities allowed them to give generously. The more you save in taxes - though legitimate means - the more you can give to worthy humanitarian projects.

Personally, IMO, you just dont "get it". Give it all to them yipee! so they can go print more FRNs and line the pockets of fat cats who dont give a damn about our military families or citizens - BRILLIANT PLAN - enable the corruption to continue

• Upvote 1

i for one am a bit nervous about the idea of not being able to do an instant ledger to ledger transfer...the idea of waiting a couple of days after exchanging my dinar is nerve wracking for sure!! it may be as simple as the big bank powerful lobby, trying to drum up more $$ with their exchange spreads...ie. come exchange with us, and you can see your $$ in your account before you leave. if we exchange w/ ali or dinar banker, then we will have to wait to confirm the deposit! yikes. I would not put anything past the big banking institutions!!! jr

any ideas on how to cope with this new development, or confirmation of these new regs would be great!!!!

i for one am a bit nervous about the idea of not being able to do an instant ledger to ledger transfer...the idea of waiting a couple of days after exchanging my dinar is nerve wracking for sure!! it may be as simple as the big bank powerful lobby, trying to drum up more $ with their exchange spreads...ie. come exchange with us, and you can see your $ in your account before you leave. if we exchange w/ ali or dinar banker, then we will have to wait to confirm the deposit! yikes. I would not put anything past the big banking institutions!!! jr

any ideas on how to cope with this new development, or confirmation of these new regs would be great!!!!

The mechanisms are already in place at this point. ANY wire transfer over 10k goes through the US treasury then to your bank......MAKE SURE YOUR FINCEN104 is completed and you have several Picture ID's. Let your bank know several days before the wire occurs. That is really all you can do up until then, I would have a DAMN good tax Attorney and CPA selected to reduce the beating we will take. for now just hold on and enjoy this ride coming to an end. JMO. Peace.

Let say it is 35% tax....I wonder how it would work, if one cashes-in, and donates that 35% to legit non-profit organizations such as churches, public schools, public charities, public clinics and hospitals, political organizations, legal aid societies, volunteer services organizations, labor unions, professional associations, research institutes, museums, and some governmental agencies, within one's community of our choosing. Then it could just be written-off, because:

According to Limits on the Tax Cash-Donation Deduction

The maximum contribution value for charitable tax deductions generally is limited to 50% of your adjusted gross income (AGI) (Line 36 on IRS Form 1040) for the tax year the donation was given.

So that takes care of that, huh?

• Upvote 1

Blueskygal,

How eloquently put. Thank you for that post.

Go RV!