Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who do you want to run for President in 2012?

Qman

Mr. Rich...you are correct Sir...not a chance but it is my dream team. I also believe both of them have stated numerous times that they would not run.

Interesting that old money guys usually get elected but not new money. Forbes/perot (new money) vs the Bushes and Kennedy family (old money). We did a study on this once...old money are further up Manslow's hierachy...they want to do good in the world..while new money had to think quick and take advantage of what's available...more about "what's in it for me". Two different types of characters.

I like Newt...very Savvy...but he has done somethings in his private life that I find a bit underhanded (affairs twice in two different marriage if I recall correctly). My European friends thank Americans are crazy for looking at one's private life vs what they do in office. I explain to them that we judge a person on integrity and character and what they do in their private lifes most likely is what they will do in their public lifes...while they are of the mind set that all public officials dally, so it shouldn't be a consideration.

BanG...I WOULD vote for you but I'd be a bit worried about your tact on diplomacy. If someone didn't agree with you and say Sir Yes Sir immeditaely...you'd push the button...and your only comment would be "So, who's next?" ha ha :P

Colin Powell & Condoleezza Rice. Both are Republicans, natural leaders, very experienced, believe in a strong military, diverse, highly intelligent and NO ONE can question either's integrity.

I would campain for either of these role models at a drop of a hat. :)

Speaking of which, anyone else catch George W.'s interview by Ophrah...it was simply superb. W came across as funny, thoughtful and very statesmen like.

I loved what he said when asked why he does not criticize his predecessor. He basically said that he understand the incredible weight that is upon his shoulders and that only a few living people can truly comprehend what that is like.

For those who don’t like Obama…perhaps W.’s words may make you think twice. While I didn’t vote for Obama and certainly don’t like many of his program…he has ALL of my blessings and well wishes. I couldn’t do his job…ask yourself, could you? :blink:

Tiff does that mean you did not vote for me??? :-( :(

BanG...I WOULD vote for you but I'd be a bit worried about your tact on diplomacy. If someone didn't agree with you and say Sir Yes Sir immeditaely...you'd push the button...and your only comment would be "So, who's next?" ha ha :P

So what's wrong with that??

Mr. Rich...you are correct Sir...not a chance but it is my dream team. I also believe both of them have stated numerous times that they would not run.

Interesting that old money guys usually get elected but not new money. Forbes/perot (new money) vs the Bushes and Kennedy family (old money). We did a study on this once...old money are further up Manslow's hierachy...they want to do good in the world..while new money had to think quick and take advantage of what's available...more about "what's in it for me". Two different types of characters.

I like Newt...very Savvy...but he has done somethings in his private life that I find a bit underhanded (affairs twice in two different marriage if I recall correctly). My European friends thank Americans are crazy for looking at one's private life vs what they do in office. I explain to them that we judge a person on integrity and character and what they do in their private lifes most likely is what they will do in their public lifes...while they are of the mind set that all public officials dally, so it shouldn't be a consideration.

Tiff? No you didn't? You think I'm that shallow and hot headed? Cmon tiff it's me BanG! SIGH at last your DAMN right I would.......LMAO.

The truth hurts sometime Big Guy! :P

QMAN...I'm sorry but I would not vote for you...you are MUCH too valuable to us right where you are! If you left, then how the heck would the rest of us stay informed.

Other than Mr. Montana himself..you are the heart and soul of DV...and I want to keep you within arms and heart's reach! :blush:

• Upvote 1

The truth hurts sometime Big Guy! :P

QMAN...I'm sorry but I would not vote for you...you are MUCH too valuable to us right where you are! If you left, then how the heck would the rest of us stay informed.

Other than Mr. Montana himself..you are the heart and soul of DV...and I want to keep you within arms and heart's reach! :blush:

It is a shame that I can only give you 1 + I would like to give you more.

Seriously even tho I know it would not come to fruition(did I spell that right?) Jeb Bush I think would make an excellent choice.IMO he did a commendable job running the Beautifull state of Fla.As for Colin Powell, I lost alot of respect for him in the last election.Condy Rice I think is a wonderfull woman but not enough experience for the position. I also like C Christie of NJ,man has the gonads to do what needs to be done. ......................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!

Hi Tif. I like Colin and Condi okay, but neither one of them has any chance of getting the Republican nomination. Colin voted for Obama and Condi has never been elected to public office.

I can't believe all of the people who think Trump could get elected. The other two extremely rich guys who tried to use their money to get elected (Perot and Forbes) didn't have much success. People want somebody who has proven themselves in an elected position or in the military. Who was the last president with no experience in either one?

Scooby Doo--You could be right. Wealth, even extreme wealth is no guarantee Trump could get elected--or even that he should. But, if "people want somebody who has proven themselves in an elected position or in the military", how did we get our current president? Bear in mind, even former President Regan (who is voted for) never served in combat, due to eyesight difficulties, he was classified for limited service only, which excluded him from serving overseas. http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/reference/military.html

The Republican Party was impressed by Regan's political views and charisma, and even though he had not held public office before, was elected governor of California in 1966 with their backing. Reagan was the only California governor to become president of the United States. So, at least he had that.

I think people are so fed up with the current and previous presidents in the last decade or so, that the tough talking, ultra-successful Donald Trump is resonating in the frustrated hearts of many Americans. If nothing else, the interest Trump has generated should send a message to potential candidates who are, perhaps in a more "win-able" position that we live in desperate times and people are wanting someone with true grit, competency and for Pete Sake's EXPERIENCE!!!!!

Hi Folks!

I am an Australian, living in Australia...but I know that whatever happens in the USA will affect us here as well...so...if i could vote for a US president, i would definitely vote for DONALD TRUMP.

This guy would run the country like a business...and make it work...he would kick some serious butt with regards the Fed, Rothchilds, even the Aussie megarich like Rupert Murdoch.

Governments see their role as HAVING TO SPEND PUBLIC MONEY...it's just what they do....Trump will get y'all out of debt and humming along with a great economy.

Go the DON!!!

Hi Folks!

I am an Australian, living in Australia...but I know that whatever happens in the USA will affect us here as well...so...if i could vote for a US president, i would definitely vote for DONALD TRUMP.

This guy would run the country like a business...and make it work...he would kick some serious butt with regards the Fed, Rothchilds, even the Aussie megarich like Rupert Murdoch.

Governments see their role as HAVING TO SPEND PUBLIC MONEY...it's just what they do....Trump will get y'all out of debt and humming along with a great economy.

Go the DON!!!

Hey you are supposed to vote for me!! :lol:

Obama is the best president that this country will ever see. He really cares about the little guys and for any one to doubt that is crazy. All the other side cares about is making themselves

more rich and keep all of the little guys broke. I could careless about the color of a human being skin color as long as he has my back. The story that black people don't want to work is

crazy because people forget that the white man had slaves and they wasn't white. So my point is clear give our president a chance we gave bush 8 years to run this country in the ditch and

know complaints until after 8 years. I voted for Bush and the party but never again no more wars I dont want them I want peace and prosperity.

Well if Bush ran in it in the ditch, Obama has run it off a cliff. Have you ever had a little guy sign your paycheck??? Probably not. Would you support a bill which stated "If you receive a check from the government then you suspend your voting rights for 2 years after your last check? My choice for Pres would be Herman Cain.

Someone who doesn't spend zillions of dollars staying on Airforce One (usually for no good reason), someone who doesn't throw many many parties for celebrities while Rome burns, someone who is honest and has integrity to the nth degree, someone who is a take charge person who does not let anyone run over us, someone who says what they mean and mean what they say.