Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who do you want to run for President in 2012?

Qman

My vote goes to BOZO. The american voter seems quite content on electing clowns why not go for the top dog..............................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

To be serious,I would love to see just one politician state what they believe not what they think I want to hear,and stick to it. That person is'nt out there,maybe Trump. But it's whats in his wallet(closet/past) that might make him un-electable............................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

Hell vote for me! I will resolve the deficit in 12months! Sell all the Gold at Fort Knox, Kick the Chinese out of WTO, let the border patrol start shooting every illegal they see crossing over. Give the Iranians a Lifty, move over to N. Korea send in spec ops to begin popping those nuts off one by one. Hmmm...... what have I forgot? Oh yea Shut down the IRS, Down size the crap outa government and then restore the US constitution to It's original glory. Hmmm.......something else? Close the ACLU and the NAACP, restore the Pledge of Allegiance to our Schools make English the official US language. Hmmmm......One more thing? Oh yea fly the American flag wherever you want, shoot those that burn it and bring back the 10 commandments into our governing body and judicial systems as well. Hmmm....... Oh yea and MAKE MADE IN AMERICA WORTH SOMETHING AGAIN! How did I do?:D

• Upvote 5

Donald Trump!!!! We need a real business man running this country........

I agree Donald Trump, he's not a Politician. He can't be bought, sold, or convinced. I like his 2 favorite words. you're fired..We need a strong Business man with proven Leadership abilities.. I hope he runs as a Independent and his only loyalties will be to the American People...

Hell vote for me! I will resolve the deficit in 12months! Sell all the Gold at Fort Knox, Kick the Chinese out of WTO, let the border patrol start shooting every illegal they see crossing over. Give the Iranians a Lifty, move over to N. Korea send in spec ops to begin popping those nuts off one by one. Hmmm...... what have I forgot? Oh yea Shut down the IRS, Down size the crap outa government and then restore the US constitution to It's original glory. Hmmm.......something else? Close the ACLU and the NAACP, restore the Pledge of Allegiance to our Schools make English the official US language. Hmmmm......One more thing? Oh yea fly the American flag wherever you want, shoot those that burn it and bring back the 10 commandments into our governing body and judicial systems as well. Hmmm....... Oh yea and MAKE MADE IN AMERICA WORTH SOMETHING AGAIN! How did I do?:D

I think you an Qman need to team up!!!!!

I think you an Qman need to team up!!!!!

Hey do you want to be VP?

BangG for VP

Obama is the best president that this country will ever see. He really cares about the little guys and for any one to doubt that is crazy. All the other side cares about is making themselves

more rich and keep all of the little guys broke. I could careless about the color of a human being skin color as long as he has my back. The story that black people don't want to work is

crazy because people forget that the white man had slaves and they wasn't white. So my point is clear give our president a chance we gave bush 8 years to run this country in the ditch and

know complaints until after 8 years. I voted for Bush and the party but never again no more wars I dont want them I want peace and prosperity.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Obama is the best president that this country will ever see. He really cares about the little guys and for any one to doubt that is crazy. All the other side cares about is making themselves

more rich and keep all of the little guys broke. I could careless about the color of a human being skin color as long as he has my back. The story that black people don't want to work is

crazy because people forget that the white man had slaves and they wasn't white. So my point is clear give our president a chance we gave bush 8 years to run this country in the ditch and

know complaints until after 8 years. I voted for Bush and the party but never again no more wars I dont want them I want peace and prosperity.

You can't expect people to just GIVE you peace and prosperity!!! Many people have died for our Freedom, and even though war is not pretty, it is necessary at times. I am all for helping "the little guys", but let me do it on my own, don't force me to pay for those that won't help themselves!!!!! I could care less what color or gender our President is, it's their policies that define who they are. It's what O stands for that causes me not to like him!!

• Upvote 5

You can't expect people to just GIVE you peace and prosperity!!! Many people have died for our Freedom, and even though war is not pretty, it is necessary at times. I am all for helping "the little guys", but let me do it on my own, don't force me to pay for those that won't help themselves!!!!! I could care less what color or gender our President is, it's their policies that define who they are. It's what O stands for that causes me not to like him!!

Excellent answer Kandi77! I care what MY president does for myeslf/family & MY country,simple. So with that in mind and in line with the past 2 1/2 years my next vote will be for Krusty the Clown. At least that clown will have more of a clue than the present one...................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Colin Powell & Condoleezza Rice. Both are Republicans, natural leaders, very experienced, believe in a strong military, diverse, highly intelligent and NO ONE can question either's integrity.

I would campain for either of these role models at a drop of a hat. :)

• Upvote 1

Colin Powell & Condoleezza Rice. Both are Republicans, natural leaders, very experienced, believe in a strong military, diverse, highly intelligent and NO ONE can question either's integrity.

Speaking of which, anyone else catch George W.'s interview by Ophrah...it was simply superb. W came across as funny, thoughtful and very statesmen like.

I loved what he said when asked why he does not criticize his predecessor. He basically said that he understand the incredible weight that is upon his shoulders and that only a few living people can truly comprehend what that is like.

For those who don’t like Obama…perhaps W.’s words may make you think twice. While I didn’t vote for Obama and certainly don’t like many of his program…he has ALL of my blessings and well wishes. I couldn’t do his job…ask yourself, could you? :blink:

• Upvote 1

Is J.C. Watts a Vet? Can he muster all the Vets toghether and get rid of alot of the corruption that is going on in the US? Like Illegals, Muslem, Congress, Welfare for those that don't need it and the list goes on. Stop giving our money away to those that are sucking us dry. Make to Big oil conpanies give a large percentof there earning back to the people, Can he lower fuel back to $1.50 accross the board till america gets back on it's feet? If so he or any man/ woman that can do that and stand up the the Idiots running this country and get something done for the people That man would have the vote of all that are true Amiricans.

• Upvote 1

Speaking of which, anyone else catch George W.'s interview by Ophrah...it was simply superb. W came across as funny, thoughtful and very statesmen like.

I loved what he said when asked why he does not criticize his predecessor. He basically said that he understand the incredible weight that is upon his shoulders and that only a few living people can truly comprehend what that is like.

For those who don’t like Obama…perhaps W.’s words may make you think twice. While I didn’t vote for Obama and certainly don’t like many of his program…he has ALL of my blessings and well wishes. I couldn’t do his job…ask yourself, could you? :blink:

Hi Tif. I like Colin and Condi okay, but neither one of them has any chance of getting the Republican nomination. Colin voted for Obama and Condi has never been elected to public office.

I can't believe all of the people who think Trump could get elected. The other two extremely rich guys who tried to use their money to get elected (Perot and Forbes) didn't have much success. People want somebody who has proven themselves in an elected position or in the military. Who was the last president with no experience in either one?

Edited by MrRich

What do ya think Tiff? I will campaign on the above......You all get your RV tax FREE. Just throw some money into my campaign funds. Did I miss anything that we all may be thinking?

• Upvote 1