Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Default Chicken Hunter Rumor

puff26

Default Chicken Hunter Rumor

Not from me. Found elsewhere. Enjoy!

Warning rated "R" for rumor. If rumors make you cry please hit your back button now!

The peeps are saying S did forshure send the "RV" stuff to the world banking hub...now when and what....no one is shure ...but atleast they have the info....A is not going any where.....its another "pland to get M off his butt and play nice...so relax on that one...peeps are not understanding Y they keep messing with M....protest..is another one of M stupid things to show the world that they got it undercontrool.....my peeps saying they think he my of pushed the buck to far this time..S sent the " paperwork" off so he is ready.....at any time...that M gets his head out his but...they will be meating. Tomrrow again to try to get the goi COMPLEET..was told to me that they plan on working eveery day night what ever till its done...I'm hering that there are some more people in line for the spots that are left to fill..was told to me that S riped M feathers out ..told him he was. A bad kid.and told him that he NOW will not RV untill they get the GOI compleet....that he was so fed up that he said he was to the point he dident care if the people compleetly. Destroyed there sand box...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

chicken hunter just rehashing what others have said....he knows nothing, nothing at all. :P

I believe your correct. He's like a Okie 2.0 w/ bad grammar

He's basically taking the top Guru's from PD and using their supposed intel and re-hasing it, re-wording it, and so forth and making it his own.

If you use enough bad grammar, the followers will not see the relation. I find it quite humorous.

Oh, and if we bash him enough here, he'll like start a new topic over there about us bashing him here. I know he's seen it.

And who continuously posts from a cellphone? I read the sites via mobile, but rarely post via mobile.

I hope he downloads a spell checker for his phone :D