Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rudolph (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. Position on RV Rate

GasCan

“I looked at a lot of reports last year and the month of February. The UN Development Group had a report in conjunction with the IMF – they came up with a nominal value of $1.14. That was before they realized they had discovered an extra 150 million barrels of extra reserve in oil in one of the fields.

If we look at Iraq and look at all of the sectors that are going to have profitable growth – mfg, agriculture, its oil fields. Only 38% of Iraq has been explored. 62% of the country has not been explored. And once the oil companies that bought contracts start going out into areas of Iraq that have not been explored, I think we’ll find that Iraq will be the number one oil reserve in the world.

We know now that they have the #3 reserve in natural gas. And the oil in Iraq is very easy to get to and it’s a very sweet crude, very easy to refine. So once we see all of this occurring….I have to say I think the rate is going to be anywhere between 1.75 and $2.12.

There are 4 ways of looking at this:

1) There are a group of people out there that say it can’t be any higher than .86. Well if Iraq came out at .86, they would be illiquified immediately. They would lose the country. It would fall into foreign investment hands, 90% of the country would be owned by foreign investors. Iraq is not going to do that and the US is not going to allow it.

That is not the form of democracy that we want to set an example. We want them to grow internally as a democracy and set an example in the ME. We don’t want it to seem like foreign investors came in and purchased the whole country. So .86 is out of the question.

2) When you look at $1.14, that was a nominal value. There is two things – an intl currency value and a nominal value. The NV is basically saying it can’t be any less than $1.14.

3) If we look at the high range, and this has been thrown around a lot – $3.22, $3.50 – I don’t think it is going to come in at that price. It would scare investors. There would be a very small profit % on the daily transaction of the currency.

It would consume investors equity. It would take a lot longer to gain a profitable margin, a good lipor scale (??) of investment coming out of it – lipor scale is how we measure investment – either 15%, 16%, 17% on a 3 year, 5 year, 10 year basis. So when we look at these lipor scales, an investor isn’t going to go in there at 3.22 and drop 500 million dollars and have to wait 18 months to get a 10% return.

He could probably do that by diversifying his portfolio and investing in more conservative areas and gaining an 11-12% return in a 6 month period. And he has to report back to his stockholders.

4) But if we look at 1.75 to 2.12, its not a low scale but its not a high scale. But it gives investors a profitable margin and it allows the country to control the growth of their currency. If they were to RV, I think it would be somewhere between these two numbers.

Rudolph

• Upvote 14

It still needs to be high enough to help all these financially strapped countries that have planned for this event. Too low and it still won't be enough to avert a crisis. The United States being one of those countries about to be in crisis mode.

Nice work Gascan. You do know you will probably be bashed cuz you threw out a figure that you think it will RV at. I for one, would be perfectly happy with an RV anywhere near your numbers, so i gave you a +1. Heck, I would be perfectly fine with an RV of any number, just to finally say that it did!!

• Upvote 3

I think it is LIBOR not lipor?

Not sure what he is refering to...LIBOR is the London Interbank Offering Rate and used as an index for adjustable rate mortgages and is a daily reference based on the interest at which banks borrow funds (mainly bonds) from other banks in the London wholesale market. I live by it daily and it doesnt rate money speculation in the least....

Actually, no "ratings" are offered on speculation investments (which is Dinar, Yen, Etc...) except good ole gut instincts and a whole lotta luck. Thanks for the other info, kinda seems to make sense (if you close one eye and squint!!...lol)laugh.gif

This Intel is from Rudolph, not Gascan It came from DD. was on there site yesterday. So all he did was copy and paste, anyway it would be nice to see it at that rate or any just want to see it soon. Apparently he was banned from here but i think he has better intel or knowledge then the rest of the azz clowns on here except for few others.

Edited by siberian_shaddow
  • Upvote 2

He seems fairly well informed and

makes sense about the rate and how currency markets work.

So why did he get the boot? I have read worse Intel posted on this forum.

I think it could be of three reason(s)... I'm only speculating here, since his membership was likely before my time.

1) He was looking to draw in investors for himself within his own buisness.

2) He was pushing the limits on foolish lies, rumors, and arguing them as factual. (For ex: think of how Okie has been banned). Over time, he may have wisened up and displays his words better.

or 3) Him being banned is just a rumor. Who knows, right?

He definitely seems inteligent & non-scripted. He seems like a person with a deep amount of knowledge and is able to explain it to our own levels.

• Upvote 1

He has been interviewed the last two Wednesday nights on DD Radio and this is only a small piece of all he had to say. He has quite a background 'in' foreign currency trading as well as also being invested 'in' the Dinar like most of us here. Perhaps he was banned because he predicts a very bright future for Iraq, 5 to 10 years down the road and as that's just his guesstimate and he's unable to confirm his thoughts, he's looked upon as a pumper. At the very least he's a wealth of Forex knowledge and worth an openminded listen. IMO of course.

• Upvote 2

He has been interviewed the last two Wednesday nights on DD Radio and this is only a small piece of all he had to say. He has quite a background 'in' foreign currency trading as well as also being invested 'in' the Dinar like most of us here. Perhaps he was banned because he predicts a very bright future for Iraq, 5 to 10 years down the road and as that's just his guesstimate and he's unable to confirm his thoughts, he's looked upon as a pumper. At the very least he's a wealth of Forex knowledge and worth an openminded listen. IMO of course.

It really depends on the situation on if or not he was banned.

Lets say he was:

1)If he was using DV to solicit other members into partaking into his business and setting up investments, I could see that as a problem if I was a DV admin.

2)If we was a member who maybe spoke of outrageous rumors that never came true, than he was more of a Okie-like character and I would not see his banning justified.

I for some reason feel we're looking at #1 when considering this site. However, from the radio tidbits I have listened to, it does NOT seem like he is accepting new members within his investment group. He must of obviously hit or reached his goal or intentions if that was the case. Also, if #1 was true, from the respect I do give him for his wealth of knowledge I also give him less credibility for using a site like this on his own personal gains on the side within a business.

But I'm rather new, so what do I know?

wow which flavor koolaid you drinking???

please direct me to your source for this information, thank you.

pvS

[/qu

As a moderator you should know this is in the rumor section...no source needed. So I guess the question is what kool-aid are you drinking?

• Upvote 2

Not sure what he is refering to...LIBOR is the London Interbank Offering Rate and used as an index for adjustable rate mortgages and is a daily reference based on the interest at which banks borrow funds (mainly bonds) from other banks in the London wholesale market. I live by it daily and it doesnt rate money speculation in the least....

Actually, no "ratings" are offered on speculation investments (which is Dinar, Yen, Etc...) except good ole gut instincts and a whole lotta luck. Thanks for the other info, kinda seems to make sense (if you close one eye and squint!!...lol)laugh.gif

This might be what he had in mind...

The Lipper average is the average level of performance for all mutual funds, as reported by Lipper, Inc. The measurements are commonly a benchmark for the success of financial service providers in predicting financial outcomes. Lipper is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reuters. (from wikipedia)