Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2/23/2011 al-Rafideen bank ablaze

Iraqbuck

Burning of documents that should not be leaked? - Maybe

I jokingly think this... Too many speculators have Shab's e-mail address and continuously ask him.. "RV Yet?" His poor PC couldnt' handle it no more and melted down creating a fire. Now thanks to the speculators, we'll have to wait for Shabbs to get a new PC to pull the trigger. Thanks Speculators!!! :D

Fire, Yeah Right. All the buildings are made of concrete. The walls and floors and ceilings. I dont know what could have been burning...... Maybe the door and door frame..... maybe a desk...... theres no carpet so there is no way for the fire to spread anywhere. Its not going through celling tiles from room to room because there are none. This is alot of BULL!

• Upvote 2

Fire, Yeah Right. All the buildings are made of concrete. The walls and floors and ceilings. I dont know what could have been burning...... Maybe the door and door frame..... maybe a desk...... theres no carpet so there is no way for the fire to spread anywhere. Its not going through celling tiles from room to room because there are none. This is alot of BULL!

I agree something doesnt add up i smell smoke o wait thats the CBI on fire!!!!!!!!!!! yea right. Certain docs being destroyed in the fire bilions coming up missing remembr these guys are very corrupt so nothign surprises me anymore i think this fire purposely haopened for a reason.

• Upvote 2

I am so sorry...You just made me laugh. I am not bashing, and bless you heart for pointing it out....but did you really just tell the owner of the site that its already posted and gave him the link?? Thanks for the info though :)

:P:P:P:P

Oh BTW this is my 100th post...what am I now?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Wow! This really is too much. The article itself was vague in what occurred. It truly has my curiosity. I mean, did the fire start because of a faulty wire on some inanimate object or did someone go in and set the toilet paper on fire? Really, I would love to hear the details because this looks like another plot or ploy. It stinks and it has red flags going up and sirens going off in my head. <_< <_< I wonder what ploy they're going to pull off next.

<<<<Let's hear the ridiculous theories about how THIS means RV coming soon...LOL>>>>

Okay for kicks I'm gonna take a stab at it....

Clearly the CBI has researchers that keep tabs on Dinar forums. Otherwise, they'd have no idea what the rate should be. One of the lackeys in the building that is dying to get promoted and a little recognition overheard the researchers talking about "smoke and mirrors" related to the RV. Obviously the mirror was out, they've already had too many years of bad luck. So, the obvious choice was smoke!

There you have it. A CBI lackey is actually sending smoke signals that the RV is upon us.

LOL good as any! love your avatar - Tree of Life :)

I am not so sure it is CBI....Rasheed Bank is state-owned, but it is not CBI

------

A fire broke out in a government bank in the Shorja area in central Baghdad المحر

ر: NK Editor: NK الأربعاء 23 شباط 2011 17:18 GMT Wednesday, 23 شباط 2011 17:18 GMT السومرية نيوز/ بغداد Alsumaria News / Baghdad

A source in the Iraqi police, on Wednesday, a fire broke out in a State-owned banks in the commercial Shorja district in central Baghdad, at a time when the capital, security, and policies tension caused by the events expected to come out next Friday.

The source said in an interview with "Alsumaria News", "The fire broke out, Wednesday evening, within the one-story Rasheed Bank in the commercial Shorja district in central Baghdad, without knowing the cause of the fire", source did not reveal further details.

It was a large fire broke out in 2007 within the shopping mall in the Shorja market in central Baghdad, while the complex was Qadisiyah in the Shorja market in 2006 caused a similar fire in the burning of dozens of shops.

link

Edited by jola

i guess lawlessness in Iraq goes hand in hand with bribery and theivery. SOME Iraqis just dont want a better way of life ...its hard for me to imagine their frustration but to wreck any kind of future you might have for your families just doesnt make any sense,,,,be it a religious thing or not ..these idiots need to be reigned in