Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR NO RV

ronnie s

WHY IS 1170 DINARS TO A DOLLAR, IS ANY DIFF. THAN THE SOUTH KOREAN WON AT 1110 WON TO THE DOLLAR?

ONCE THE DINAR OPENS UP ON THE EXCHANGE MARKETS AN BECOMES TRADEABLE AT 1170 TO 1 THERES NO NEED

TO RV

Because South Korea isn't floating on oil. South Koreas currency has never been 4+ bucks either. And no i'm not talking about when Saddam was in power. You might want to do a little research. Never mind…..a lot of research.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Because South Korea isn't floating on oil. South Koreas currency has never been 4+ bucks either. And no i'm not talking about when Saddam was in power. You might want to do a little research. Never mind…..a lot of research.

A whole lot.......................actually, did you really ask that question?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

How much you got? Bet you could sell it here and almost break even!

What I'm saying is that we are so close to opening our Birthday present and getting cake and icecream, that I'm sure someone would love to negotiate your part away from you if you no longer can wait for the time to have the party and open the gifts. ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Sorry for my "testy" post...just aggravating after living here for so long to see a newb come in and rattle cages. If you are new and uneducated....read!!! There is more collective info at this sight than probably anywhere else. We all seem fairly intelligent and realistic (most excluding a few pumpers thru the cracks). You could spend a couple hours reading and understanding what IS know instead of kicking down the door and asking a very silly question about the comparison between Dinar and Won and ticking everyone off. Research it...the aswers are everywhere and glaringly apparent....other than being currency, I can't find much more to relate the two...Sorry again for being testy...

Edited by Hope Floats.Rates Dont
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Got oil????????......korea dont!!

Is oil the only thing that moves a currency? What about a 3 billion dollar trade surplus with the largest economy in the world? Korea makes many products that they sell at a tremedous profit. You have to look at economies of scale. Oil is not the only factor. Cheap labor counts for a lot - and Iraq has plenty of that too. Korea, like China has been buying up huge amounts of metals like gold, silver, and platinum. They also receive enormous subsidies from the US - just like Iraq. Don't discount the power of a producing nation. Korea is a great emerging economy.

• Upvote 1

I understand the frustration, however, the poster that started the thread has been on here almost as long as most of you who have called the poster out for being a newbie. This person just doesn't post as often as some. I think the question is bad as well, but make your comments about their lack of knowledge not their status.

I have been on here less time than most of you does that make me an idiot?

Edited by edbigkahuna
  • Upvote 1

Kicked you a + Hope. I know, from the few months I have been following and the few weeks of being a member, that this is frustrating especially when people with little knowledge and even less patience post form out of nowhere. Hopefully we all only have to put up with this for a short time more. Here's hoping and good luck everyone.

Edited by edbigkahuna
  • Upvote 1

WHY IS 1170 DINARS TO A DOLLAR, IS ANY DIFF. THAN THE SOUTH KOREAN WON AT 1110 WON TO THE DOLLAR?

ONCE THE DINAR OPENS UP ON THE EXCHANGE MARKETS AN BECOMES TRADEABLE AT 1170 TO 1 THERES NO NEED

TO RV

Wow! Tough crowd! I think what ronnie s was asking is a legitimate question. The answer is they don't need to RV to be traded internationally any more than S. Korea or Japan do. But those countries are already well developed and have diverse economies with considerable exports. Iraq needs to be developed, and for that they need purchasing power, and for purchasing power they need to RV to a much higher value than $.00086. Also, they want to dedollarize their economy, and to do that they need a currency worth at least as much as the US dollar.

• Upvote 3

How much you got? Bet you could sell it here and almost break even!

What I'm saying is that we are so close to opening our Birthday present and getting cake and icecream, that I'm sure someone would love to negotiate your part away from you if you no longer can wait for the time to have the party and open the gifts. ;)

I'll go for the cake and icecream while we wait for RV! :D