Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SONNY1 in chat 2/21 9:30am

Upgradable

[sonny1] hey guys

[sonny1] i just got off thephone with the guys with the good info

[sonny1] they ripped through the budget, and said it is totaly possible the rate will come out between .60-1.00

[sonny1] but it appears that things are getting real ugly over there, parl is postponed til next monday

[mlay901] sonny1 can you say who "they" are?

[sonny1] and now parl members are going to be taking part in the demo on friday....nothing like protesting against yourself.

[snickers77] they are getting in touch with their districts .. or people is why they are doing it ..

[sonny1] mlay901 my economic professor buddies.. one from dubai and one from the states

[CrazyEyeZ] This is crunch time now or never for RV

[snickers77] the parliament wants a report back next Monday on what they found out.

[sonny1] dont know when they will release rate, but alot in this current budget needs a tradeable currency..

[Rederic] sonny1 Does this mean the RV will be held back until after the demos?

[rsskelton] sonny1 Maybe a stupd question but must Parliment be in session to RV?

[sonny1] Snickers77 that ....plus there was a fight between groups...i just read the article...how idiotic..

[CrazyEyeZ] rsskelton Not if it has already happend

[sonny C 2010] sonny1 I think we will all be surprised on the 25th a celebration instead of a protest

[sonny1] rsskelton from what i am led to believe shabbs has all the pull, and he made it be known when he told parl that last month...

[sonny1] Sonny C 2010 would be nice

[sonny1] Rederic no-one knows

[sonny1] i know they were burning stuff down yesterday, i read that they burned a news station to ash for televising the protest... [snickers77] do you know a Randy who does CC Sonny1?

[snickers77] He was saying we will see this by Tuesday ...

[snickers77] Scooby Doo seems to think he is pretty credible

[sonny C 2010] sonny1 feelthe love

[sonny1] whos randy?

[sonny1] Sonny C 2010 there's lots of it flowing.

[snickers77] Randy Koonce I think was the name they put up

[rsskelton] Gotta head to the office. Hopefully for not much longer. Check back asap, and thanks again Sonny1. Really appreciate all the work you and your ME people put into this. Later.

[sonny1] Snickers77 who's conference call was it from..

[joy1716] sonny1 did u get your call? if so was it good news?

[snickers77] we should see something in the next 48 hours and the rate given was 3.20

[snickers77] that was the main info from the CC

[sonny1] joy1716 yes, just said it realisticly will be between .60-1.00

[dinarinterest] i agree sonny1

[joy1716] sonny1 that works for me tks

[sonny C 2010] Snickers77 That is what my nephew said boots on the ground

[snickers77] <<< Dont care right now at the $$ amount ... lets just get it to show up on the CBI or the forex

[sonny1] Snickers77 wont be 3.20 thats a tell al sign to me it was put together by get-get2. not bashing, just true.

[AdaB] we just need some breathin room...small bizs really stinks riht now

[sonny1] AdaB tell me about it

[sonny C 2010] sonny1 have you talked to ADAM

[mlay901] AdaB I just had to shut mine down

[sonny1] Sonny C 2010 no, he called me last week to see what the info was

[AdaB] im sooo sorry to here that mlay

[sonny1] hold on

[sonny1] sorry guys, i just talked to dinar hunter

[sonny1] he just got from the m.e

[upgradable] sonny1 so what was the news?

[sonny1] just that the fiscal rate on the dinar should be between .60-1.00 for the budget year 2011

[bubbie] i'll take that all day!

[sonny1] thats the news i have today, sorry i dont have a date but the budget rate should be .60-1.00

[VIZIOIRAQI] I'll take it

[sonny1] and i talked to my me buddies, and they said if anyone-site has a 3.00 rate they are flat out liars

[VIZIOIRAQI] sonny1 week off do you believe it

[sonny1] i got some e-mails sent to me, and they came from that pd site......wow...there is a 12 step program for that site...

[sonny1] VIZIOIRAQI dont know, i read that too

[mlay901] sonny1 would be a good post RV business...PD site members counseling to de-program

[Dogmatic1] sonny1 They ought to change their name to Dinar Anonymous

[sonny1] mlay901 its unreal

[snickers77] Just be careful who you listen to ... you will find puffed up comments on the forums .. just make up your mind youre not going give certain people the time of day ...

[sonny1] ill put an offer out to any other site member, if they realy want to know what is happening with this investment i will sit down and go over it with them

[kcw] sonny1 what the difference between the fiscal rate and any other rate..?

[sonny1] if any of these other sites have ever read any articles they would know that a rate too high would kill iraq's inflation.... the only one on any of these other sites i respect is med, and eddinar.

[cash1324] sonny1 Might be better to just update this forum once a day

[sonny1] kcw fiscal is budget....other rate would be monatary policy with a rate hike

[sonny1] cash1324 im back in the fold

[kcw] sonny1 thanks

[EagleEye] everyone just stay positive whatever that rate is it will be a blessing IMO

[snickers77] Yes ... amen to that

[Dogmatic1] EagleEye That's right!

[kcw] sonny1 so if shabbib's (sp) sets the monetary policy rate than it could be less than fiscal rate right?

[sonny1] kcw dont know that one....

[kcw] sonny1 it Monday just thinking

[snickers77] guys dont worry so much about the rate .. it is what it is. Lets just get it here ... its kinda like having a baby .. the sex (rate is already determined) embrace it and just get that that baby ( RV ) here.

• Upvote 15

Well, the CBI runs somewhat seperate from the GOI.

Shabs (Gov. of the CBI) would likely be able to pull the trigger whenever he pleased.

Unless this is something that needed to be voted on in parliament (if that was true, we would never hear that news).

Parliament may be on break.. But I bet Shabs could be busy....

Probably ensuring that the #s will work and getting ready to change #s.

Operational rates were last put into effect March 1st 2010.. Could we possilby have an Anniversary on that date w/ a RV?

*Fingers crossed*

I think I read somewhere early this morning that some members were meeting w/ Kuwait again... that's always good news IMO.

Sonny1 thanks for the intel! Is it possible for you to ask your M.E. contacts a few basic question for me?

1. What is Maliki thinking? With all the turmoil around him and the potential for Iraq to be a positive financial impact to the world, why won't he do what's right and boost the Iraqi people/economy with a RV,

2. What is the GOI thinking? if there is a riot they will definitely topple? Is there some outside interference or a greed factor involved? Is just doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks

Sonny1 thanks for the intel! Is it possible for you to ask your M.E. contacts a few basic question for me?

1. What is Maliki thinking? With all the turmoil around him and the potential for Iraq to be a positive financial impact to the world, why won't he do what's right and boost the Iraqi people/economy with a RV,

2. What is the GOI thinking? if there is a riot they will definitely topple? Is there some outside interference or a greed factor involved? Is just doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks

I'm sure he will make it his top priority.

WOW Sonny~ emot-worship.gif Thanx for the info... I would be happy with .60 ~ That's why I kept buying so that if overtaxed or under rated I would still be comfortable... Woohoo! I hope your people are right! I just hope it RV's rolleyes.gif

Of course a girl can always still dream of bigger N better rates laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks Upgradable for the post

I pray that Maliki won't let this go beyond Friday. I read another post today that parliment will reconvene on Tuesday. It's 6am right now so I guess we will see if they do. There are so many conflicting articles I don't know what to believe. IMHO I don't think it will be good for all if it goes to Friday. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 2