Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Show link

itson

After spending the first 20 minutes listening to mostly school girl giggling I had to turn it off before I hung myself. And the person on there who asked the question about whether they should buy some more. If you need to act that question on a call, you would be best to invest no more.

:lol::lol: :lol:

It was painful I agree. Adam is never going to live this down.

I was really looking forward to what Adam had to say.... and just as he approached anything with meaningful depth, .....one of the hosts of the show would ask things like ......how much is lemon aide at the country club....(in essence)......You know the man is a wealth of information..... God forbid he get to share some of that..... Kramer, the giggling didn't stop.... good you hung up or you would have hung, and we would be cutting you down right about now....... Fortunately some of the listeners were able to ask questions that many of us wanted answers to.... and again, unfortunately as Adam was getting to the meat of some of....it got derailed by the glee club.... Thanks to the those who were able to ask questions... Adam was a consumate gentleman with exceptional grace and poise in handling this "event" and I could have listened to him all night....

Thanks Adam !!!! :) ! for pointing the listeners to the opportunity to get such an exceptional discount package in getting your material (discount found in the Announcements section)...... And Thanks Adam!!!!! for your work and insight in providing us with the benefit of your knowledge :) :) Would love to hear more of you and your insights :rolleyes:

Thanks also to the show hosts.....appreciate your efforts to have Adam there to speak....and grateful you made the effort to do that.... :)

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 1

After spending the first 20 minutes listening to mostly school girl giggling I had to turn it off before I hung myself. And the person on there who asked the question about whether they should buy some more. If you need to act that question on a call, you would be best to invest no more.

I’m sorry that you felt the questions were dumb and beneath your intelligent level. We had to stick to a pre-screened list. Our show was intended to help the first time investor so we kept it very simple in nature. We were given a strict guideline that did not allow callers to ask questions and Adam was only going to be on for 15 min, yet he was gracious enough to take calls from our listeners and stayed on till the and of the show.. He was a pleasure to have as our guest and I hope all our listeners understand this was a great opportunity. As for the giggling well what can we say.. we love life and in today’s economy a little laughter just might make all of us feel better. At least till we get our Big RV… We hope you can find some hope, information, and laughter in our show.

Thank you… Have a Blessed Day

Itson …

Edited by itson
  • Upvote 1

I appreciated the effort to put on an informative show. Thank you Itson and EarthSecrets for the opportunity.

Sorry about the misunderstandings ~ if we had known that the show was legit, we would have never taken the posts down, announcing it. Somebody forgot to tell us. Heehee.

But thank you, you are all so brave!

• Downvote 1

I appreciated the effort to put on an informative show. Thank you Itson and EarthSecrets for the opportunity.

Sorry about the misunderstandings ~ if we had known that the show was legit, we would have never taken the posts down, announcing it. Somebody forgot to tell us. Heehee.

But thank you, you are all so brave!

Hey Dog.. can I have your autograph :D ...is that how you spell it?..ha..anyway I listened and enjoyed it... :)