Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stevel lastest posts 02-14-11

BBalls

Post 1:

Thank you so much for the kind Valentines Day Reply.

My wife and I have spent a wonderful weekend walking and enjoying family and friends.

I will share what I know from contacts and conversations over the past few days.

I will apologize in advance to all members and leaders if what I share is not the same as yours, but that is what does make up a team is that we can all share without bashing each other, furthermore, this is not about Steve & Ray, or Dan & Tony, but rather don't promote other sites information sharing.

I have always been conservative and said that one the budget is done and put into law and the GOI is seated you would see some exciting results. I have based my opinion on not only my involvement in Iraq but trusted friends that has shared information that aligns with facts that I know or understand.

DesertDog (Ray) contacted me this weekend and shared more information that the staff working at a bank across the street from the CBI had met high ranking bank officials from Russia and Brazil Friday and that they were in town (Baghdad) for a special presentation (Ceremony).

Well the bleachers and podium was in fact real and used this weekend. I just refused to share so I would not get bashed.

Rays contacts called us this weekend and has updated us that in fact the ceremony did take place, Shabibbi was in fact there, he did in fact announce a rate to the leaders at this event and time lines. I do in fact know that the rate was announced to the world.

Today (last night) our contacts said that the Iraq TV stations was telling everyone that Iraq will be joining the WTO in March, and there were many positive things ahead.

Rays contacts assured us that the end is near regarding the value of the currency. We were also told that a long meeting into the night between the Minister of Finance and a representative of the US treasury had a very long meeting. I also feel that this is important.

They other day everyone seemed to dispute the existence of the "new money" but rather all unit and say that the "new money" is there is huge.

At the ceremony the "new money" was introduced and it looked similar to the existing larger bills but without the three zeros.

I am very hesitant to share much more as I will be bashed to death.

My wife and I have no reason to lie or lead you to some false facts, but rather tell you what we hear and you as adults can determine facts from fiction.

I will do my best to update you all as events change.

I will be online for a bit and will try and answer any questions you may have. I refuse to start a new post with an update but rather answer your questions here.

Happy Valentines to you all.

Blessings,

Steve

------------------------------------------

Post 2:

Shaun asks: Steve, I want to thank you so very much for what you do. Question- Is the news that you are hesitant to say because you don't want to get bashed positive or negative news? Just curious. Thank again and God bless!

Steve: All positive news.

------------------------------------------

Moneyfornothing asks: Steve can i ask about the rates and timelines?

Where these just mentioned to the leaders or people visiting?

And if so do you have any thoughts of a date?

Steve: The information came from a source that was at the ceremony. Not only was all major bankers from around the world, buy he recognized a representative from Exxon Mobile, and other major players.

The rate that was announced at the ceremony was between 3.10 and 3.20. I am speaking facts from what was translated to us from Iraq just after the speeches.

Many other groups have predicted high, but according to all economic studies, I just could not see it. This rate is 100% believable to me.

Blessings,

Steve

------------------------------------------------------------

Keith asks: I can honestly say that you are the one guy who has kept me sane in this whole thing, thank-you.

I'm certainly not asking for a date, but based on your statement of Iraq wanting to join the WTO by March, is it safe to assume that the currency would be revalued by that time? If you don't want to answer because of "bashers", I totally

understand. Thank-you so much again!

Steve: No, I will answer any and all questions as honestly as I can. I have nothing to hide, nor does my wife and I have any hidden agendas or post event plans, except to serve God and be loyal.

Here is my and several opinions on the time line. It is fact that the rate has been announced and the "new money" has been presented. I truly believe that based on the facts it will be pretty immediate.

Blessings,

Steve

------------------------------------------------------------

Rebelliondogs asks: The "new money" has me intrigued. Can you elaborate?

Steve: Yes, the "new money" is similar as to the existing money but less the three zeros. A 25,000 note is now a 25 note. And no, this is not a lop. If anyone even bring up this subject I will delete this post in seconds.

Blessings,

Steve

--------------------------------------------------------------

Moneyfornothing asks: Our dinars will be fine, its like our dollar or the old US 1000 dollar bills, all are still good and money is money.

Steve is talking about introducing the new lower dinar bills that Iraq will need to function each day to buy food, water, etc. etc.

All is good

Steve: According to the announcement the window was narrowed to 45 (outside Iraq) days instead of 90 days.

Blessings,

Steve

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Suzy asks: Steve,

Don't mean to bring up LOP, truly just unclear what it means?

Steve: It means that your investment is as good as gold. Relax. This post is not going there. Please trust me. If you don't, then find another post to figure it out.

Blessings,

Steve

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Austin asks: Steve, when was the ceremony held? Was just thinking the bankers and Exxon man could really make some big bucks quick with this knowledge.

Steve: It was this weekend.

Blessings,

Steve

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OCK asks: Thank you and your wife for all the time and effort you give to help us. I have a question about the 3.10 to 3.20 rate. If they RI the rate at 3.22, can the RV at a higher rate 6 months later?

Steve: They can only manage the rate at the IMF guidelines of the +- 2% every 90 days for two years. This is the most perfect rate I have heard so far. It is within pennies of my contract rate existing.

Please review this document: http://www.imf.org/e...04/eng/0604.htm

Blessings,

Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JM asks: Steve:

Of all the guys on this or any other site out there, your the one that I believe many of us appreciate the most. Your conservative in your outlook on this investment. Your straight forward and level headed with no hype. Thanks for all the intel and information!

I cannot speak for other sites or individuals motives, however, if you predict it every weekend then at some point it will become reality and be true.

Steve: Folks, here is what has happened; this event for my age, your age, your children's age, will never happen again. So the extreme effort to predict the date and rate could and would make them famous.

When this is over, there will be a fight to the end of who predicted the correct date and rate. I want to be removed from that race. I want to be remembered as the person who shared their knowledge to the adults could determine the difference between facts and fiction.

Blessing to you all.

Steve & Marion

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Messenger asks: Steve,

Would you agree...or do you know if there was any mention of secrecy to those in the bleachers.

Considering the rate and approximate date have been released to the folks in the bleachers, one would have to assume this is going to be announced internationally quickly.

Even though those invited have probably loaded up already, it would open a door to extra, last minute buying.

your thoughts?

Steve: Yes, it has been announced. Action is next. I wish I could express how happy I am to hear about the chain of events. Wow.

It has been announced period. They (Iraq) is not worried or at least bit concerned about the last minute buyers as they have accounted for this in the process of the budget and overall complex completion of the new Iraq.

I how this makes sense, but Iraq could care less of the last minute purchases.

Blessings,

Steve

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elle asks: Steve I, My day is always brighter when I read what you have shared. Thank you and your wife for all you've done. I am also one of the silent ones sitting back reading and trying to learn. To me it is obvious that you do all of this out of the goodness of your heart. What solid ground you stand on! God bless you and your family. Ellen

Steve: Thank you. Now that the rate has been announced, I believe the date has to be close behind.

Blessings,

Steve

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 8

Thanks for the post BBalls, I not sure who this Steve and wife are but there would be more information from DV or DD adding to this statement of the RV being announced with a rate. Someone has to be first, at this point I'm a non believer-want to believer- sort of. $3.00 + oooooweeeee that would be nice :twothumbs::partyhat:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Steve: Yes, the "new money" is similar as to the existing money but less the three zeros. A 25,000 note is now a 25 note. And no, this is not a lop.

End Quote

Hmmm.....Clarity at its Best.........

"A 25,000 note is now a 25 note. And no, this is not a lop.".......Really? Then what is it for pete's sake? I mean, assuming it's all true what he states.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Great post BBalls, :)

Things are definetly happening here, It would appear :D

Steve: Yes, the "new money" is similar as to the existing money but less the three zeros. A 25,000 note is now a 25 note. And no, this is not a lop.

End Quote

"A 25,000 note is now a 25 note. And no, this is not a lop.".......Really? Then what is it for pete's sake? I mean, assuming it's all true what he states.......

Umbertino youve been around long enough to answer your own question

• Upvote 3

I guess it will be ONLY clear when we go and try to exchange. I for one hope for the Best ( 25k still being 25k) as I need the money badly.

It will It is commonly known that the lower dominations will coexist with the 3 zero variety.

For a period of time (time unknown) maybe 30,60,90 days

Edited by estephan

My well intentioned advice is to discount all the PD and GET egomaniacs trying to one-up each other to be the "first" one to tell you and stick to our under-the-radar, frank, honest, and forthright sonny 1 - you will see in the end it was the prudent position. It's a shame his chats are sometimes gone by w/o posting....i.e. today he said it looks good for within a 10 day period - and what DO we hear today - PD, Okie, etc. I'll take sonny 1 over the others any day of the week. JMHO.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I don't know....I think his WIFE is lying....It's just something about her shifty eyes that bother me... :P

That was uncalled for. You obviously have no class!! Steve is one of those guys who name could be under the definition of integrity. One thing I have always wondered about this site? Where is all the lintel from Adams contacts. I was a VIP but realized I was not getting anything for my investment there. Good luck to everyone here. I sure hope know one is sending there dinars to Belize.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 9

End Quote

It is the money that they will replace the old 000's bills with ...........not a lop :D

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Moneyfornothing asks: Our dinars will be fine, its like our dollar or the old US 1000 dollar bills, all are still good and money is money.

Steve is talking about introducing the new lower dinar bills that Iraq will need to function each day to buy food, water, etc. etc.

All is good

Steve: According to the announcement the window was narrowed to 45 (outside Iraq) days instead of 90 days.

Blessings,

Steve

WHATS THIS ABOUT???

Edited by bobtaylor

Is this "Steve" guy the old "enorste"

SteveI is Steve Irwin (like the Croc Hunter). He and a guy named Dan Atkinson (aka check) used to post here until they pulled a juvenile stunt with an unauthorized conference call. Then they left and started another site where they do conference calls every week giving out crappy intel that never pans out. I hope SteveI is right this time, but do you really believe that they're going to announce the rate in public prior to the rate change on forex? And why is he hiding behind his wife's skirt? And how does he manage to run his businesses in Iraq when he's on the PD website all day long?

I'll be waiting to see if Iraq is accepted into the WTO in March. If they are then maybe I'll consider the rest of this worth listening to.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 13