Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament session postponed to Wednesday for lack of quorum

babyorca

Announced a leading role in the Kurdistan Alliance, on Monday, the postponement of the meeting of the Council of Representatives of the 33 to next Wednesday for lack of quorum.

And MP Mahmoud Othman said in an interview for “Alsumaria News”, “first deputy speaker of parliament, Qusai al-Suhail decided today to postpone its 33-day Wednesday for lack of a quorum,” noting that “the number of audience of 134 deputies.”

A source in the parliament, said in an interview earlier “Alsumaria News”, that today’s meeting was scheduled to witness the first reading to amend the draft Law on Election of one or more vice-president, and discussing the report of the Commission on Human Rights on the formation of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights in Iraq, as well as second reading of the bill the Federal Court, and the continuing discussion of the federal budget for the current year. “

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives rose, on Sunday, regular session of the 32 in the presence of 255 deputies and the Prime Minister, to the day Monday, after the vote on the names of candidates to fill the ministries managed agency and complete the second reading of the draft federal budget law for the current year, while the speaker of parliament confirmed that the next few days will witness host the Prime Minister to discuss the security situation.

The candidates eight portfolios managed by proxy are the best of Allah Hassan Babiker from the Kurdistan Alliance for the post of Minister of Commerce, and Dakhil Qassim Hassoun from the Kurdistan Alliance for the post of Minister of State for Civil Society Affairs and the Attorney-Amer Khuzaie state law for the post of Minister of State for reconciliation, and another prayer Kasd for the rule of law for the position of Minister of State for Women’s Affairs, and the beauty of watermelon from the Iraqi List, for the post of Minister of State for Tribal Affairs, and just Mhodr for the National Coalition for the post of Minister of Municipalities, and thunder waterfall on the Iraqi minister of electricity, and Abdel-Saheb, Kahramanmaraş Jesus from the Kurdistan Alliance of the Ministry of State.

The session witnessed yesterday the withdrawal of a cluster state law because of disagreements about the vote on Vice-President of the Republic of the three, Adel Abdul Mahdi and Tariq al-Hashimi and Khudair Khuzaie, after approval by the Parliament to be a vote on the House individually, and the withdrawal of mass liberated and the Iraqi List, after delaying a vote on the Vice President of the Republic.

He was President Jalal Talabani made on the seventh of February, the current request to the presidency of the parliament, to amend the law of the Vice-President of the Republic, and the development site to the Deputy fourth, to nominate a person Turkmen to the post, while presented three names to fill the posts of Vice-President of the Republic in accordance with the Law of the Vice-President, who voted him Parliament are Adel Abdul Mahdi for the National Alliance, and Tariq al-Hashemi for the Iraqi List, and Khudair Khuzaie for the National Alliance.

And got “Alsumaria News”, on the nineteenth of December last year, 2010, a copy of the draft law choose one or more Deputy President of the Republic voted by the Iraqi parliament, on the ninth of January, in its usual twenty, and provides project “The President selects his constitutional duties when he took one or more Vice President of the Republic put forward the nomination to parliament for approval by majority vote when quorum is achieved.”

http://tinyurl.com/4zhktbl

• Upvote 1

FFS! what is it going to take for these LAZY Bast$%&s to get this finished! Their own people are fed up and suffering plus the mental toll their crap takes on some of us is not a good thing. Can we sue the GOI? Just curious. Do we have Shabbs address or email? Who over there can I whine to? SIGH.........blink.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

DOH! LMAO and ROFL......although this is extremely funny and as I type I'm still lmao, you better be careful though there are a lot of women on this site and they may not share your humor. ROFL biggrin.gif

Edited by Dogmatic1
removed offensive quote
  • Upvote 1

DOH! LMAO and ROFL......although this is extremely funny and as I type I'm still lmao, you better be careful though there are a lot of women on this site and they may not share your humor. ROFL biggrin.gif

Not out to offend anyone, my brother.

Just saying it as I feel it.

These fat xxxx xxxxxxxxx just can't put down their camel burgers and get themselves to turn up to parliament to ensure a quorum, all the while "their" people are outside fighting to survive.

It just pisses me off. Fat xxxx corrupt xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx.

EDIT: Sorry Mods. I'll keep it on the deck from here on.

Edited by Dogmatic1
vulgarity and profanity

Not out to offend anyone, my brother.

Just saying it as I feel it.

These fat xxxx xxxxxxxxx just can't put down their camel burgers and get themselves to turn up to parliament to ensure a quorum, all the while "their" people are outside fighting to survive.

It just pisses me off. Fat xxxx corrupt xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx.

EDIT: Sorry Mods. I'll keep it on the deck from here on.

Please refrain from vulgarity and profanity-laced replies! ~ this post was no better than the previous post, that got removed! This is the second warning ~ NOT WARNING AGAIN!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please refrain from vulgarity and profanity-laced replies! ~ this post was no better than the previous post, that got removed! This is the second warning ~ NOT WARNING AGAIN!

Understood.

I'll cop it, sweet.

I'll leave the salts at the battle cruiser from here on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Understood.

I'll cop it, sweet. I'll leave the salts at the battle cruiser from here on.

Can't let this one ride.

Sweet? A mod is female and you think you can just call her sweet? I'm a female, and I take offence to the way you characterize us if that is how you feel entitled to talk to us.

And earlier, the reference about vulgar langage and women on the site who might not like it ... Mister, I can take it and I can sling it just as well as you can, mostly likely better ... broader volcabulary I don't have to repeat so many only-four-letter words. But I, unlike some, know when it is appropriate, like hitting your thumb with the hammer. THIS IS NOT THE APPROPRIATE PLACE,

Some little boys never grow up ... :)

smee2

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

smile.gif

Can't let this one ride.

Sweet? A mod is female and you think you can just call her sweet? I'm a female, and I take offence to the way you characterize us if that is how you feel entitled to talk to us.

And earlier, the reference about vulgar langage and women on the site who might not like it ... Mister, I can take it and I can sling it just as well as you can, mostly likely better ... broader volcabulary I don't have to repeat so many only-four-letter words. But I, unlike some, know when it is appropriate, like hitting your thumb with the hammer. THIS IS NOT THE APPROPRIATE PLACE,

Some little boys never grow up ...

smee2

You go girl!

smile.gif

The adjournment of the meeting of the House of Representatives to Wednesday incomplete quorum info.gif By: mano

On Monday, 14-02-2011 01: 56 PM

Baghdad (News). The lifting of the first vice-president of the Chamber of Deputies Qusay Al-Suhail today's session to Wednesday the lack of quorum had been achieved.

Mp said a coalition of Kurdish Blocs Ashwaq dry (The News News), al-sihayl the adjournment of the meeting to next Wednesday, the lack of quorum had been achieved.

Dry confirmed: that a small number of the members of the House of Representatives were present in the meeting of the Council of Representatives, as for the rest, they are in الكافتريا and in the corridors of parliament, which resulted in the incomplete quorum. is said to be the debate on Wednesday an amendment to the law on the vice-presidents of the republic, according to the political arena. An informed source said in the parliament that speaker of the House of Representatives of the Osama Al-Najafi did not attend the parliament session, as well as the lack of access to the majority of the deputies in the parliament and all political blocs, but after the amendment of the law on the election of the president of the republic.

The source said (news agency reports, on Monday: al-nujayfi that a large number of deputies did not go to the parliament session, and that the lack of presence may confuse parliamentary situation inside the session, calling for the election of one vice-president of the republic instead of three as this position بروتكولي. /End/(7.). R). /End/(7).

http://ikhnews.com/news_view_8478.html

Can't let this one ride.

Some little boys never grow up ... :)

smee2

Your a female what?

Not all of us believe in PC mam. Perhaps the mod doesn't want you speaking for her, or yet maybe she was having a bad day and the comment lifted her spirits. Either way it's none of your business unless she asked you to comment for her and I highly doubt that. With that being said, how would you like to be addressed? As a female dog or should I go thermo-nuclear with the C word?

• Downvote 1

Your a female what?

Not all of us believe in PC mam. Perhaps the mod doesn't want you speaking for her, or yet maybe she was having a bad day and the comment lifted her spirits. Either way it's none of your business unless she asked you to comment for her and I highly doubt that. With that being said, how would you like to be addressed? As a female dog or should I go thermo-nuclear with the C word?

lol you go boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is another link to the same issue:

http://aknews.com/en/aknews/4/218177/

I'm beginning to wonder if those in power over there even have a clue that their window of opportunity is rapidly closing. The people of Iraq are no longer looking to the GOI to assist them in their plight and provide answers to the problems. One easy way would be an RV (he hinted).

There might be a car bomb in his future if he's not careful.. Just sayin...

I am honestly surprise he has not got assassinated yet. In no way am I saying he needs to or wish he is but I mean come on the people have had enough Maliki better watch his back is all im saying The Iraqis are fed up.

I am honestly surprise he has not got assassinated yet. In no way am I saying he needs to or wish he is but I mean come on the people have had enough Maliki better watch his back is all im saying The Iraqis are fed up.

They were going to assassinate him already, but the assassination was postponed untill next Thursday. JK!

I have a couple of friends that are Iraqi and have family there and they were just saying the same thing the other day.. alot of these politicians act and feel like they are above everyone else and they think that there 10 body guards will protect them. what my friends say is that the radicals plant bombs in the roads and plow up everyboby around them. So my friends are very suprised that Maliki was not made an example yet...This is why my friends came to the U.S...too many casualties...