Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo Bank Teller Conversation

wbuse984

Well I to have a friend now he works in Afghanistan but worked in Iraq for years with his American family as contractors. He has several millions Dinars. He tells me not a good idea now because there telling him over there not going g to be able to exchange them out of country period. Now I personally don't believe this because when it rvs it becomes tradable on the world market for all of us but there is alot of this talk going on about this so I thought it was worth passing on

While at Wells Fargo today was chit-chatting with the teller. She asked what I did for a living, and I told her I was an independent consultant. So, just for a lark I thought I would make an innocuous comment regarding having an investment in some foreign currency. She actually says, do you have some of that Iraqi Dinar? So I said that I have a few million. So she goes, well we have had been some meetings where that was discussed, and it will be worth something soon and anyone with some would get a great return.

For the record, this is a real conversation, and I have NEVER posted a rumor before, and a little hesitant, but I am open to the following options:

#1 - She was telling the truth

#2 - She was shining me on

#3 - She was a pumper (but did not try to sell me Dinar)

#4 - She was a GET plant

#5 - She was an OKIE plant

A little levity there, but the conversation did happen and stunned me a little, mainly because I thought the bank rumors were bogus or pumpers. I am not a pumper, nor a guru, just a regular guy...so take for whats is worth, remember my first rumor ever posted so be "gentle" with me...

We all have had experiences with banks as i have myself with the 5/3 DE LA RUE machine. Hope it true, gives hope and helps keep the faith that it will RV soonnnnnnnnnnnn.

• Upvote 1

did you go to the wells fargo on highway 65 across from lowes? just wondering

No...was one in Blaine/Coon Rapids area though...would give exact but do not want to flood them with calls...smile.gif

Thanks for your post wbuse. No bashing here, in fact this post is refreshing for a number of reasons. Also, I have to say it's nice seeing multiple posts in a thread by members who joined more than a couple months ago. Stay in touch with your teller and tell her there's 25,000 dinar in it for her if she can get you any more insight. Thanks again.

Thanks Inicio...I will stay on this, you never know...just hope all this chatter is actually leading to the RV and we are in a less than 3 month window (sooner the better tho!!!)

I am a new member as of today. I got on because I wanted to tell you what B of A told me today. After dealing with the merchant account teller for a while I was directed to the Asst. Branch Manager. After a 5 minute conversation he decided to get his Memo from Feb. 1 because I told him I was going to tell some people and that I wanted accurate information. His memo from Feb. 1 was in his hands and he read this, "Bank of America HAS NO PLANS to buy or sell Iraqi Dinar Banknotes". Later in the memo it said, "WE REINTERATE...B of A has no plans to buy or sell Iraqi Dinar Banknotes. I then called our Federal Credit Union and the teller called Southwest Corp (they do currency exchange for them). She called me back and said Southwest Bank Corp. says that Iraqi law states that Dinar cannot be exchanged outside the country of Iraq. I quoted exec. order #13303 and General order 39 and all that. Finally, I called Wells Fargo and was told as of right now they are neither buying or selling Iraqi Dinar. So, I guess I have two questions. What does this mean? And, two...how and why is it that so many contrary things have been stated that directly oppose what I was told today. Would somebody like to enlighten us?

When you go through the CBI reports, the CBI has a good approximation of Dinars being sold to Americans. It is actually in their forecast with respect to selling Dinars.

BOA may not want to be involved until it the Dinar is actually trading. The Southwest Bank Corp are probably clueless. :)

So, I am supposed to take the word of a bank teller about any IQD RV news..etc....I don't think so.I know several bank managers and NONE of them have a clue about the IQD and RV. NONE of them.Sorry,I put little faith in ANY bank employee. They know nothing. I am getting tired of these absurd statements.

• Downvote 2

I am amazed by all the people on these bank rumor post who tell everyone that the know several Bank Mgrs. I am sure they may know who the bank mgrs are and they may even know Bank Mgrs, however; how many of you, before this investment, knew multiple bank mgrs. At least this original post was a bout a teller. While there are several of these types of rumors, they all have, so far, fallen to the wayside. The most important thing is this is in the rumor section.

• Upvote 1

Jim I have to disagree with your friend for the simple reason that if the dinar becomes tradeable on th international market Iraq cannot put such a limitation on it, I believe that is that exact reason for it becoming internationally tradeable so that it can be used and utilized just like any other currency that is internationally recognized. Canada or Mexico doesnt stipulate that as far as I know nor does any other country so do you think IMF is going to let them put that stipulation on it.. just my thoughts no bashing

So many uninformed ridiculous statements on this thread you don't even know where to start commenting.

Do any of you knuckle heads realize you are commodity investors investing in foreign currency?

You think Iraq is going to RV and have special rules for their currency unlike any other internationally traded currency? Think about what you are posting for at least a couple seconds.

Many of us recognize lots of unsophisticated investors are getting involved here but do yourself a favor and at least try an understand what you have gotten yourself into.

If you experience a windfall as a result of this investment and you treat it with the same due diligence you are treating your original investment, I fear you will be separated from that money faster than you can say....man I'm glad I'm off that roller coaster ride....

THANKS FOR THE POST! SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!

I have a PB at a local WFB and they are aware I have IQD, never told them how much or they would crap their pants, lol...

Also, I never told them I was exchanging it or depositing it in their bank. We shall see!! biggrin.gif I LOVE HAVING OPTIONS!!

GO RI/RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!