Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I got a call last night!

Doctor Smith

Last night the phone rang, just as I wast about to fall asleep after a hard 17 mile inline skate. It was my sister. She told me I was a rich man! I thought for a second that it may have RV'd! :rolleyes:

Then she mentioned the word Okie. :POn a conference call Okie said it was a done deal. Malaki was going to announce in 2 hours the RV. Because of all the rioting they are expediting it. Also one of my relatives had bought another 2 million. The rate was over 5 dollars according to Okies calculations using the price of oil at $73 per barrel. :lol:

I told her not to get too excited as this guy does this every week. She asked if I wanted the number for the conference call? "I said", I think I will wait to see what happens tomorrow instead.

I can't believe my sister gets all excited about these nut cases living in a fantasy world! If someone lies to you a million times are you still going to take the bait and believe them yet again?

But you never know. Okie might have secret information and it has been delayed for some reason.

Edited by Doctor Smith
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Well could there be two super bowls today. God I hope so. I wish this for everybody. If this does not go down. Something has to be done to slow this kind of crap from coming out.

BEST TO ALL AND LETS HAVE US A SUPER BOWL OF OUR OWN!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

he was wrong but probably not totally wrong... they just appoved the budget a few hours ago, so everything of course wasnt done...

http://en.aswatalira...e&id=140862&l=1

but i hope he was right about the rate!

If they approved the budget then it is possible that their is some truth to this! Maybe the RV will soon be released and he is right. :D

• Upvote 1

When this is all over I am going to every dictionary I have and rip out the page with dinar on it I dont ever want to use that word in my vocabulary again the rest of my life. Now DONG... that has a nice ring to it... LOLl

:lol:

If this works out I'm definitely going to buy a load of Dong. They might become like China or Japan. It could go up to a penny or dime.

And another thing I forgot about. She said something about Ali getting ready and looking into this very seriously. One of his relatives was involved over there!:lol:

• Upvote 1

What rots my socks is that this Okie character will, one day, pop in and say ... TOLD YOU SO ... I WAS RIGHT ... and someone is going to agree that he was finally right.

HE WILL NEVER BE RIGHT, HE WILL BE LUCKY!

smee2

p.s. ... okay I wrote out what I wanted to say about Okie, waited and reread it, and deleted it. Am I not a good member? hahahahahaha

• Upvote 6

When this is all over I am going to every dictionary I have and rip out the page with dinar on it I dont ever want to use that word in my vocabulary again the rest of my life. Now DONG... that has a nice ring to it... LOLl

You make an excellent point. Dinar doesn't even rhyme with anything the way Dong does. Song, Ping Pong, King Kong, Bong, Cheech and Chong, Gong Show, Thong.....all things that make people smile. Hurry up, Dinar, and RV so we can have some fun with this one.

• Upvote 2

Last night the phone rang, just as I wast about to fall asleep after a hard 17 mile inline skate. It was my sister. She told me I was a rich man! I thought for a second that it may have RV'd! :rolleyes:

Then she mentioned the word Okie. :POn a conference call Okie said it was a done deal. Malaki was going to announce in 2 hours the RV. Because of all the rioting they are expediting it. Also one of my relatives had bought another 2 million. The rate was over 5 dollars according to Okies calculations using the price of oil at $73 per barrel. :lol:

I told her not to get too excited as this guy does this every week. She asked if I wanted the number for the conference call? "I said", I think I will wait to see what happens tomorrow instead.

I can't believe my sister gets all excited about these nut cases living in a fantasy world! If someone lies to you a million times are you still going to take the bait and believe them yet again?

But you never know. Okie might have secret information and it has been delayed for some reason.

Is she new to the investment? When I first came into this I did the same thing...it didnt take a long time to figure out that they are all blowing hot air, but I did get excited over their cc's!! I have learned a lot and now, I wouldnt waste my time listening to the cc's or reading their "intel". She will learn just like the rest of us, be patient.

• Upvote 1

he was wrong but probably not totally wrong... they just appoved the budget a few hours ago, so everything of course wasnt done...

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=140862&l=1

but i hope he was right about the rate!

so is this true or not???? why isn't anyone talking about this....it seems that all the other posts are still saying that is being read for the 3rd time,

then someone will say it was approved, then nothing???

just wondering? I thought this was BIG?

• Upvote 1

I'll ride the DONG!

You make an excellent point. Dinar doesn't even rhyme with anything the way Dong does. Song, Ping Pong, King Kong, Bong, Cheech and Chong, Gong Show, Thong.....all things that make people smile. Hurry up, Dinar, and RV so we can have some fun with this one.

Hahahahaha!

• Upvote 2

Is she new to the investment? When I first came into this I did the same thing...it didnt take a long time to figure out that they are all blowing hot air, but I did get excited over their cc's!! I have learned a lot and now, I wouldnt waste my time listening to the cc's or reading their "intel". She will learn just like the rest of us, be patient.

No. She's the pumper that got me involved in this. Once a pumper always a pumper.

DIH-NAR, DIH-NAR Will Robinson!

Another action packed eposode of ..

"LOST IN THE RATE AND DATE"

in cyber spaaaaaace...

This weeks title (same as the last)

......Rumors of a intergalactic RV!

In the words of DR, Smith ...

"Oh, the pain, the pain, the pain"!

A quote we can all relate with ....

Edited by motox565

All I can say to this is the Goi must be complete before RV. I believe the security position still needs to be filled and maybe with the meeting between A and M this might get done. IMHO I believe when that position is filled then we can start believing some rumors. Thanks for the post. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 2