Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Coincidence or not???

keepmwlknfny

newmoney.gov/newmoney/default.aspx

Anyone's opinion on this? I know its been pushed back due to technical difficulties. But I was wondering with all these reports of banks getting de la rue machines, could it be in preparation for usd's? Hopefully the dinar but something that crossed my mind.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Nancy. This is most meaningful coming from you. I appreciate the post.

And, after referring to a woman as a "chick", may God bless you with 4 daughters someday.......LOL

Love ya bro,

TJ

Thanks Keep! That is great news!

And I thought this was very funny TJ....If Keep does get blessed with daughters I think they would have him wrapped around their little fingers...he probably won't ever let anyone call them a 'chick'! He just doesn't realize it yet....:)

Hello, I have been lurking for a bit and on seeing this post decided to throw in. I don't know if there is any credibility, but in a general search of currency change I found where our currency is supposed to possibly be changing for one "unfair to the blind" another being world monetary changes including Treasury notes versus Fed Reserve notes. I'm not sure, but I'm sure the smart people here have researched and know something more definitive on the subject.. RV would be great!

Why is this such fantastic news? I went into my Chase bank last October and a De La Rue machine was sitting there. I suppose this goes along the lines with the rumor about the BOA manager. They received a memo stating "investing in Dinar is a scam".

So lets just go get a de la rue since its such a scam. Anyone who Cashes in with BOA are idiots.

Keep, this is very uncharacteristic of you. I believe your strory.......But that doesnt mean RV is here Yet!

BTW, What is your Call of Duty name?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Appreciate the info Keep & Easyrider. Had to shake my head a couple of times to make sure this post really was from you. Don't have a clue what COD is but if it gets you solid info I hope you master it dude. B)

:lol: Its Call of Duty.....Black ops.....its a first person shooter you can play online with a PS3 or Xbox......

• Upvote 1

Why is this such fantastic news? I went into my Chase bank last October and a De La Rue machine was sitting there. I suppose this goes along the lines with the rumor about the BOA manager. They received a memo stating "investing in Dinar is a scam".

So lets just go get a de la rue since its such a scam. Anyone who Cashes in with BOA are idiots.

Keep, this is very uncharacteristic of you. I believe your strory.......But that doesnt mean RV is here Yet!

BTW, What is your Call of Duty name?

Well considering the fact that BOA has stated MANY times over and over that they dont plan on dealing with the IDQ ever, so its just a little odd that all of a sudden they have a de la rue.....chase dealt with the dinar for awhile there and recently as a matter of fact, and the majority of all the personal stories from them are saying they will deal with dinar after the RV.....BOA is still firm that they will basically never deal with dinar so considering the timing its def caught my attention......why now? why all of a sudden they got a de la rue?? These are the questions that immediately went through my head......and the reason why I shared the info....yes, it could be for something else.....for another currency, or like one person said, they have one to count coins but me and easyrider will be following up to see exactly why they got it... and of course im not screaming RV lol just bringing this up to the DV family....

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 2

I am so sorry that I got here so late today........there is so much irony in this post here!!

Normally folks on this site would be beating a poster who shared some intel based on a "friend" told you or based on another "friend who works in a bank", etc.

Keep this says a lot for you............NO ONE CLOBBERED YOU EVEN THOUGH YOUR INTEL WAS LIKE THAT........well done my friend...........you have arrived !!!!!!!

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A GURU IN MY BOOKS..................keep the peace my brother

proud of you

Joe

:P

• Upvote 1

BOA branches definitely have De La Rue machines but they do not authenticate the dinar. They are used simply for counting. I contacted De La Rue a few years ago and they said they do not have the machines here in the US that are used to authenticate currency. I know people who work at banks and they also have De LA Rue machines but none are used for authenticating. I have called dozens of banks to find one that has one that does it but I have not found one yet. That is why I contacted De La Rue to find out why. There are other machines that will authenticate dinar but I can't remember the name of the machine. I have a friend who works for BOA that received one about two years ago.

Edited by shellbell

Because normally when they post it, there is all kinds of nonsense thrown in to make it sound good....not to mention if you have a little common sense you can tell when they are full of crap and just made up.....also Im able to verify alot of those....especially if they have something to do with BOA.....so as a matter of fact, there is a big difference......if you cant see that then Im sorry for ya bro.......here is a tissue if you need it.......

LOL What has me laughing is you have said HEARD IT FROM A FRIEND WHO... But hey it is all good... It might be just a coincidence but MAYBE NOT! I enjoy INTEL if even unproven from good or someone I believe itsnt BSing. It keeps my hope up! The other crap really can be disheartening.

GO RV GO DINAR and LETS KEEP OUR SPIRITS UP AND POSITIVE ATTITUDE GOING!

Yeaaaaa Maybe we can discuss the best car to buy when this does RV.

THANKS AGAIN

• Upvote 1

Good effort Keepm and Easy!!!! My only fear is that somehow you have been unwittingly recruited to the dark side in an effort to restore credibility to the Pumper industry. And what better way to do it than through someone who has a clever screen name like yourself!! LOL Seriously though, I hope that is not the case; for the Force in strong in you. :) Let's hope this really is about done. Thanks again for your posts! Keepm comin'... Chuckin' tha duece!

:lol: I really hope you are joking about the pumper part!! hahahaha you know me better then that!!! I wouldnt post it if it wasent something solid in my eyes......this was experienced by two DV members here.....and I can guarantee you we are NOT in Ali's back pocket or anyone elses for that matter :lol:

BOA branches definitely have De La Rue machines but they do not authenticate the dinar. They are used simply for counting. I contacted De La Rue a few years ago and they said they do not have the machines here in the US that are used to authenticate currency. I know people who work at banks and they also have De LA Rue machines but none are used for authenticating. I have called dozens of banks to find one that has one that does it but I have not found one yet. That is why I contacted De La Rue to find out why. There are other machines that will authenticate dinar but I can't remember the name of the machine. I have a friend who works for BOA that received one about two years ago.

Thank you.....this is the kind of responses I was hoping to bring to the table with this post....like I said....could be nothing at all....just thought it curious as to the timing.....you say most are not used to authenticate currency so that will be what me and easyrider will try and find out....to see if its going to be used for just counting, or for other purposes......thanks again shellbell for sharing!!!

Maybe you should just stick with COD...

.....sniff sniff......sniff sniff.......did someone make a poopy??? Do we need a new diaper??? awwww you poor thing....... :lol:

LOL What has me laughing is you have said HEARD IT FROM A FRIEND WHO... But hey it is all good... It might be just a coincidence but MAYBE NOT! I enjoy INTEL if even unproven from good or someone I believe itsnt BSing. It keeps my hope up! The other crap really can be disheartening.

GO RV GO DINAR and LETS KEEP OUR SPIRITS UP AND POSITIVE ATTITUDE GOING!

Yeaaaaa Maybe we can discuss the best car to buy when this does RV.

THANKS AGAIN

Well this one was heard first hand from someone outside the investment that had no idea me and easyrider were invested....which is why it perked my interest.....and of course you just as much as me and plenty others hate the same ol heard from a friend of a friend or a family member from a pastor who would never lie lol but because of the circumstances is why I did share.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1