Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Coincidence or not???

keepmwlknfny

LOL you said it first, you can be a negative nancy ...which is why I was shocked to see that you had a post up jk. No doubt keep us informed, and thanks for the post.

:lol: Well like I said.....I dont post anything just for the heck of it.....only when there is something really worth it.....and I think you would agree this is worth posting......quite interesting actually......got my fingers and toes crossed on this one.......

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Very interesting Keeps!

We know De La Rue has made other currencies but you definitely have to ask yourself why would a bank get a De La Rue Machine now?

I am hoping for an RV but with this bit of info, I won't let it go any further than this...

I believe something will happen this year to the Iraqi Dinar. I do. Whether that's before June or at the end of the year. Who knows??? But I notice indicators pointing to that and your story is now one of them.

I pray everyday that it's what we are expecting but like you keeps, I've kinda gone back to keep'n it realistic! :D

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the post, keepm. That's really interesting, especially coming from somebody we know isn't making it up. Keep us posted.

Yessir....you know I will!!! By the way........Hows the snow?? :lol: Betcha wish you were back out here in the desert right about now.....even with our 50 degree days.....

• Upvote 2

Keepm thanks for the info keep us posted coming from you I tend to believe what you are saying. I bet what you was really thinking when you heard this is rather or not I should post this info for all the bank rumors flying around and all the bashing going around with them..Thanks for sharing sounds like things are happening..hopefully sooner rather than later GO RV and GO PACK

Keepm thanks for the info keep us posted coming from you I tend to believe what you are saying. I bet what you was really thinking when you heard this is rather or not I should post this info for all the bank rumors flying around and all the bashing going around with them..Thanks for sharing sounds like things are happening..hopefully sooner rather than later GO RV and GO PACK

LOL Thats exactly what me and easyrider were thinking :lol: But I figured what the hell....Ill do it anyways.....Me and him have no reason not to believe her.....she just started rambling on about her day like she was talking to her mother or something and just blurted it out.....just as random as can be!!! Hoping to hear back from her soon....

• Upvote 3

That is the kind of intel I like to hear. Most of the crap posted is so funny that you can't

not be facecious. Hopefully you will find more of the same info but more importantly,

we will have an RV soon! :D

• Upvote 3

What a difference a source makes!

This is one instance, a rare one, where the veracity level is, for me anyway, attached to where it is coming from, as in who is posting.

Thanks Keepm, actually always wanted to be able to say "Thanks Blondie" ... hahahahaha ... sorry just couldn't resist. Well, you posted a photo, eh?

xmee2

• Upvote 1

I was thinking, we have been hearing a lot of information, about a lot of banks, receiving the De La Rue machine. Im thinking they would not train someone at their local branch, but bring an individual in, that has already had training. Who Knows ? Maybe someone from out of country, or out of corporate.

Just a thought I had, seeing the knowledge that some of these tellers and even some managers, have, I dont think they would intrust, this RV, into the hands of a novice..Just a Thought !! Thanks KeepM..

• Upvote 1