Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Updated RV Rumor!!!!!!!!!!! 2-3-11

rdb

THIS JUST IN!!! Just Found this

1. Update is that he was told we should be able to cash in on Friday

[*****] Ok…intel was presented to me yesterday , from my brother who is retired from the military (20/25yrs), stated that , the R V had gone thru two nights ago! His intel had come from his banker , whom he has had a personal , and a professional relationship with for 10 / 15 yrs! This is an upper management…he also had invested 100,000 usd into the dinar ….I wont give bankers , or , bank name ..as i believe it may have been illegal for him to make this investment , after the fact! Furthermore , I received mor intel yesterday evening stating that we should be able to cash-in , as soon as tomorrow (friday)…I dont have a “link” , or anything in writing , but , I trust the intel to be true…more so, I believe the source!!!

Posted by justwaitingforit

Edited by rdb
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 14

[*****] Ok…intel was presented to me yesterday , from my brother who is retired from the military (20/25yrs), stated that , the R V had gone thru two nights ago! His intel had come from his banker , whom he has had a personal , and a professional relationship with for 10 / 15 yrs! This is an upper management…he also had invested 100,000 usd into the dinar ….I wont give bankers , or , bank name ..as i believe it may have been illegal for him to make this investment , after the fact! Furthermore , I received mor intel yesterday evening stating that we should be able to cash-in , as soon as tomorrow (friday)…I dont have a “link” , or anything in writing , but , I trust the intel to be true…more so, I believe the source!!!

You have been on this site for 4 hole days and have already started with the rv date rumor.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 18

Thank you for the post. I personally don't think we'll be able to do anything on a Friday since this day is their sabbath. We've also have not heard anything coming out of Iraq regarding others in-country being able to cash-in at the banks. I certainly hope the poster is correct though!

Go RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Instead of starting with Ok... this should have started Okie's ....intel

Sorry for the little bash..

I hope that this is good intel and it does RV soon.

Thanks for your post.

Go RV

God Bless America

• Upvote 3

Instead of starting with Ok... this should have started Okie's ....intel

Sorry for the little bash..

I hope that this is good intel and it does RV soon.

Thanks for your post.

Go RV

God Bless America

Thank you. Me too, I like but like today better! biggrin.gif

God Bless America!

I am not sure what I enjoy more the crazies who post out-of-left field prediction or those who bash them. Some say the predictors must be bored so they just post BS. I would also say that the bashers are maybe more bored for getting bent out of shape and taking the time to respond. Responding gives the crazies the attention they want. Yes i am a new member, however, I have followed for a while.

• Upvote 2

Why is it that when people write these stories, they have no excitment to them...I mean if my Brothers Mothers great Aunt..(which is mine to) told me info like that which was true I would have a hard time typing it to everyone from excitement.. So I guess if your going to leave a get rich story, show some true excitement. JMO :blink: