Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Investment Brokers Opinion

believer2

OK, first off just want to start by saying I totally believe in this investment but I'm a little curious. My brother in law is an investment broker and has been for many many years. He lives in another state than I do and we dont have much contact, however he told another family member that the dinar investment was a crock. I would think as an investment broker he would be able to see this as a great opportunity. Any suggestions as to why he would think otherwise??

OK, first off just want to start by saying I totally believe in this investment but I'm a little curious. My brother in law is an investment broker and has been for many many years. He lives in another state than I do and we dont have much contact, however he told another family member that the dinar investment was a crock. I would think as an investment broker he would be able to see this as a great opportunity. Any suggestions as to why he would think otherwise??

One word.. Skepticism..

You see what you pay, you hear what you could return. You think "No way, it is just a pipe dream"

If you were to likely check with several investment brokers, I am sure their opinions will change. Just as if you were to check with bankers, or just regular individuals.

• Upvote 5

Yes I have one, but since he is a family member, I'll refrain from being more direct with colorfully anitcs... rolleyes.gif

Some people just like to spout off to look as if they are wise, truth is, in most cases this is scenario is obscured when they begin to speak.

OMO - just #1 less investment broker millioniare dude :lol:

• Upvote 1

Without a doubt, those that are in the investment and or the banking world believe that the Iraqi Dinar is all a scam... :blink: I have had multiple people in those industries illustrate that we have all been duped... Scam is generally the word they have used... I just look at them and say; "Well what is your foundation for saying that this is a scam?" :huh: Generally they say it is just a scam without further explanation. I just smile for those na-sayers and for those that are open for discussion I state some facts... finally, I tell them to at least educate themselves and see what is really happening... Thousands of people cannot all be wrong...

Go RV!

Let's make us all happy... :D

• Upvote 5

Without a doubt, those that are in the investment and or the banking world believe that the Iraqi Dinar is all a scam... :blink: I have had multiple people in those industries illustrate that we have all been duped... Scam is generally the word they have used... I just look at them and say; "Well what is your foundation for saying that this is a scam?" :huh: Generally they say it is just a scam without further explanation. I just smile for those na-sayers and for those that are open for discussion I state some facts... finally, I tell them to at least educate themselves and see what is really happening... Thousands of people cannot all be wrong...

Go RV!

Let's make us all happy... :D

1,000s of people who likely do heavy research on this can't be wrong.

Outside perspective looking in.

How would an investor lose out...?

Goverment crash & burns....

** Okay, we've seen that already.. guess what? They still took the old dinar and were able to exchange it for new dinar. Therefore, we could still get some value out of our bills.

Government never increases value....

** Okay, so we're sick of waiting and think it'll never happen so we trade in our dinars for USD and move on.. Do we take a loss? Yes, but not lose our enitre invest $

Government RVs, but at a really low rate...

** Okay, so we get a new rate that is worth some value. Well, it is not what we're satisfied with, but we see some people deciding to cash out & take their earnings & run.

Those are all slight possibilities.. Mostly all of us would not wish to see.

As for a GOVT crash/burn.. I believe the rest of the world would step-in to prevent that.

• Upvote 1

OMO - just #1 less investment broker millioniare dude :lol:

I was thinking the same thing. Figured they would be crying in their wheaties when it did finally hit! :P

Yes I have one, but since he is a family member, I'll refrain from being more direct with colorfully anitcs... rolleyes.gif

Some people just like to spout off to look as if they are wise, truth is, in most cases this is scenario is obscured when they begin to speak.

LOL, I wouldnt be offended by any colorful antics, never really liked the guy anyway. :rolleyes:

Investment brokers are all about calculated risks not speculation. If you can't attach an algorithm to it, then it's not legitimate.

Although, I will say that after everything that has exposed on this site, I think most things are a "scam". By that, I mean there's always somebody behind the scence pulling strings.

I feel your pain! I have two friends who are investment brokers for Fidleity. We were all @ dinner about a month ago, and when I brought up the Dinar they busted out laughing hysterically! Not just your normal laugh! The type of laugh where if we hadn't been friends 4 over 20 yrs I would have walked out of the restaurant! So not every1 believes in our investment, which I know is not a shocker to all of us! We have pool league every Wed. As soon as I walked n the comment was mad " How is that dinar thing coming along"?

I don't even tell anyone about my investment anymore. One friend did buy a little and told someone I can't stand and they bought a lot. Anyone else I mentioned it to looked at me like I'm an idiot. Why put yourself in that situation? I think people make up things (brothers, cousin , friend's uncle stories) to watch a reaction because they think some of these people are gullable, which obviously they are-posting such obsurd rumors. Just keep your mouth shut and give all those nay -sayers a big ol "raspberry" when it hits! If they don't know you invested, thet won't know that you are RICH, and anything you do for them will be more appreciated. If you end up with say $10 million , your friend/ family knows this, do you think anyone would really think you were THAT kind no matter how much you gave them? If right know you gave someone $1000 to help them out, you'd be a hero. After RV and bragging about how much you have, them same $1000 gift would be greeted with "that's all?? " RIGHT?? It's human nature. ;)

• Upvote 4

Not hard to understand. An investment broker wants you to buy his products. So anything he doesn't sell is labeled high risk or a scam.

• Upvote 1

Investment brokers are all about calculated risks not speculation. If you can't attach an algorithm to it, then it's not legitimate.

Although, I will say that after everything that has exposed on this site, I think most things are a "scam". By that, I mean there's always somebody behind the scence pulling strings.

Calculated risk IS speculation, just managed speculation.

This investment is certainly NOT A SCAM. IMHO, the likely hood of waking up as a millionaire is extremely slim.

I would advise everyone not to place all of your eggs into "dinar basket". There are people on this site who claims they cannot pay bills if dinar doesn't RV at $3.00 +

I would advise paying your bills first before investing into a dream.

But that's just me.

• Upvote 3

Very good

My response is based on 20 years of experience in the business, your brother-in-law makes no commission on the dinar; consequently, he knows nothing about it but since he is a broker he knows everything about investing.

My thoughts exactly. Also, has anyone thought that some MAY be in but do NOT want anyone knowing? "I have to protect my money." or "I don't want my buddy John Doe to think I'm a Kook." or "What does HE know, he is just my little brother, the (DREAMER, SCHEMER, etc. you fill in the blank)!!"

Calculated risk IS speculation, just managed speculation.

This investment is certainly NOT A SCAM. IMHO, the likely hood of waking up as a millionaire is extremely slim.

I would advise everyone not to place all of your eggs into "dinar basket". There are people on this site who claims they cannot pay bills if dinar doesn't RV at $3.00 +

I would advise paying your bills first before investing into a dream.

But that's just me.

For clarification, I never said the dinar is a scam. Anybody who truley thinks it is, wouldn't even bother to logon to this site. I was referring to the hidden manipulation of markets and events that marcuscurtis has exposed in his Rabbit Hole posts. In order for us pawns to prosper, we have to either be in the right place at the right time or at least avoid being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

According to Webster, you are correct about the relationship between risk and speculation. I'm just asserting that there isn't enough data to calculate anything. This is the reason brokers laugh when asked about the dinar. Oh, they've all heard about it and since they can't wrap their brains around a formula to pitch the dinar to "traditional" investors, then it must be a joke.

I always get that "how's that dinar working for ya?" as if it was supposed to RV the day after I bought it :rolleyes:

I always say it's a long term investment. Then I ask them how their house value is doing.

they get the deer in the headlight look every time i try to explain WHY the value wont stay where it is.

It's odd because they know the value of A (Iraq has lots of oil), and the value of B (the value is no where near other similar nations), and C (government is starting to make slow progress), D, E, etc... but they cant seem to do A + B + C + D + E = Very likely RV

Most brokers have no clue about the stock market they just sell things so I doubt he has a clue for currency, but I do think most people think the idea of investing in dinars is a scam....the idea that my 5,000 dinar bill will turn into maybe over 5,000 usd overnight is sort of far fetched to most, and the more I look into this I sort of agree.

We might make some money from this but not nearly as much as people think.

For clarification, I never said the dinar is a scam. Anybody who truley thinks it is, wouldn't even bother to logon to this site. I was referring to the hidden manipulation of markets and events that marcuscurtis has exposed in his Rabbit Hole posts. In order for us pawns to prosper, we have to either be in the right place at the right time or at least avoid being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

According to Webster, you are correct about the relationship between risk and speculation. I'm just asserting that there isn't enough data to calculate anything. This is the reason brokers laugh when asked about the dinar. Oh, they've all heard about it and since they can't wrap their brains around a formula to pitch the dinar to "traditional" investors, then it must be a joke.

I wasn't disagreeing with you, I agree with you that it's not a scam.

Becoming a millionaire overnight might be a stretch, but I'm type of person who does not expect much (which is really a double edge knife).

Advisers do not pitch dinar because we can be sued, and some advisers simply do not know like you stated.

I would assume it's very easy to pitch dinar, all you have to do is pitch "greed" and most people will eat it up.

My opinion of investment brokers is that if they new anything about an investment opportunity, then they wouldn't be a broker. They would be investors instead. Investment brokers tend to stick with what they think are sure thing investments ( we know how that worked out in the stock market ), unfortunately there are know sure thing investments. Having success at being a trader or investor takes risk and a gut feeling based on information that one gathers, and nothing or noone can deter that feeling. Brokers do not have any feel whatsoever. They are 8 - 5, and work on commission. There are probably half a million or more people that invested in the dinar, but look how many will miss this once in a lifetime opportunity. Too bad for them! Think about this, if anyone new for certainty the high or low of any commodity this year, they would be wealthier than their wildest dream. It's all speculation, but the best commodity is the one that is closest to zero in worth, because it only has one way to go, UP! We as dinar investors are solid, because the dinar is virtually worthless right now. We are very fortunate to be in on this!

• Upvote 3

My opinion of investment brokers is that if they new anything about an investment opportunity, then they wouldn't be a broker. They would be investors instead. Investment brokers tend to stick with what they think are sure thing investments ( we know how that worked out in the stock market ), unfortunately there are know sure thing investments. Having success at being a trader or investor takes risk and a gut feeling based on information that one gathers, and nothing or noone can deter that feeling. Brokers do not have any feel whatsoever. They are 8 - 5, and work on commission. There are probably half a million or more people that invested in the dinar, but look how many will miss this once in a lifetime opportunity. Too bad for them! Think about this, if anyone new for certainty the high or low of any commodity this year, they would be wealthier than their wildest dream. It's all speculation, but the best commodity is the one that is closest to zero in worth, because it only has one way to go, UP! We as dinar investors are solid, because the dinar is virtually worthless right now. We are very fortunate to be in on this!

You clearly do not know anything about being a broker.

1. 99% of Investment brokers are investors themselves.

2. My clients in 2008 were in positive returns as my strategy is mostly in fixed-income. Please do not generalize investment brokers who deal solely with the stock market.

3. Investing on "feeling" like you stated, will make you lose money. Ever heard of "odd-lot theory?"

4. Brokers are not 8-5, I come in and go as I please. We do not work on 9-5 as we are 100% purely on comission and trails.

5. This "can" be a lifetime opportunity or "cannot" be. How do you know for sure this will work?

6. Investing in commodities is extremely complex and volatile. It's not as simple as looking at prices of corn and wheat.

7. Please stop giving advice to everyone that Dinar is a solid investment. You have no knowledge, proof, or any evidence that it's a "solid" investment.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2