Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DDT Member Rumor: 2/2/11 *NEW

rdb

It was a joke genius!!! Do you believe any of the BS that is put on here?? You are not that dumb are you? Re-read the beginning of this "rumor" It is a joke!

MPG350 - did you figure that out all by yourself or did you have to consult with the familt pet???

Comprehension fail dude, why do you think I said your made up story was just as legit as the other BS posted daily

dang your stupid.

• Upvote 4

My sister's friend's boyfriend's mother who lives next door to a guy who knows someone who has coffee with a guy who walks by a bank each day who spoke to someone who also walks by the bank in the afternoon three days a week also said that the rv will happen on a monday when his friend walked by the bank and looks through the garbage and found the empty box that had De La Rue printed on it and inside the box were confidential notices about something called an rv at $12.00.....I swear this happened - this is not a rumor....really....

ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME!

WooHoo!

Bravo!

Yipee!

Way To Go !

Great Retort!

Need I say "Well Said"?

I love it when someone has sufficient command of the English language, enough couth, an intelligent attitude and the guts to use them all in the right place and time.

You hit the jackpot my friend!

smee2

:tiphat:

OK, class - 4 PST is NOT the same the world around. That is only valid in that time zone. And as for 4 PM, that has long since happened in Iraq. They are 10 hours ahead of us. So I looked at my time at 3:37 PM MST on Wednesday and it was Thursday 1:37 AM in Kuwait and I figure also Iraq as they share a border and I believe the time zone. A person could go crazy listening to this.

THIS JUST IN! (NOT FROM ME) Passing along info.

Hey DD,

My father inlaw called me today very excited. We have both been keeping up with the daily news, posts, and RUMORS for a while now. We dont believe anything we read so I dont expect anyone to believe this or take it to heart. Hell I dont believe it, but I want it to be true. Just stating what I was told. He called and said, “hey, I just got a call from a friend that has some dinar. My father in laws friend said his buddy that lives in Iraq just called him and said that the budget was just voted on and passed, and that the word there is the RV is happening tomorrow. This was at about 4pm pacific today.

I dont believe rumors but take them in as I do with all info. None of us can believe anything until the money is in the bank, but this was the first rumor that has come to us from a source so close to us. He was about as excited as I have heard him in a while now. Just wanted to put it out there.

After reading a bit tonight it seems the same things are being said. I hope it finally happens all. I told him last week that we should be really confused and things will look horrible for an RV. It keeps speculators away so if things look really bad next week Id say its looking good. Well, things got ugly right folks? Infighting, shady moves, power plays etc… Looks like they are no where near ready to do this right? Thats why I think we are very close. Just my opinion of course but its what I expected to happen this week.

Go Iraq!

Regards, Great199 future multi millionaire

I'd love to believe this too...however, it is not yet 4pm Pacific time if "today" meant Wednesday 2/2/2011...which really then makes it even less credible.

You know, I have not posted anything on this site for awhile and this thread is exactly the reason why. How hard is it to show respect for other people??? If you do not agree with what is posted, then just move on. All this name calling is rediculous and if it were me who you were speaking to and I knew who you were, trust me, I would put you in your juvenile place.

• Upvote 2

You know, I have not posted anything on this site for awhile and this thread is exactly the reason why. How hard is it to show respect for other people??? If you do not agree with what is posted, then just move on. All this name calling is rediculous and if it were me who you were speaking to and I knew who you were, trust me, I would put you in your juvenile place.

• Upvote 1

It was a joke genius!!! Do you believe any of the BS that is put on here?? You are not that dumb are you? Re-read the beginning of this "rumor" It is a joke!

MPG350 - did you figure that out all by yourself or did you have to consult with the familt pet???

Well now,,,Wasnt that Special !!

OK, class - 4 PST is NOT the same the world around. That is only valid in that time zone. And as for 4 PM, that has long since happened in Iraq. They are 10 hours ahead of us. So I looked at my time at 3:37 PM MST on Wednesday and it was Thursday 1:37 AM in Kuwait and I figure also Iraq as they share a border and I believe the time zone. A person could go crazy listening to this.

Yes, it is. 4PM PST tells you an exact time in reference a certain time zone. 4PM PST = 7PM EST = 12AM UTC (GMT). It's still the same exact moment in time everywhere on the earth, but the reference is to the Pacific time zone. B)

Hold up there, partner. MPG350 knew it was a joke. He was saying that your made-up story was about as valid as the stories trying to be passed off at a "rumor." Say you are sorry and make up.

As i just said as a reply in another post, we all need an RV now, ...... or a drink. I vote for the first option.

Cheers!

o kay folks here is the real deal,,,,,,,, just heard this and saw with my own eyes man it`s snowing like crazy here :D

I call complete BS on this. It is NOT snowing. :D In fact, it is in the low 70's right now.. pumper pumper pumper pumper:P

Just giving ya a hard time, lol

Hold up there, partner. MPG350 knew it was a joke. He was saying that your made-up story was about as valid as the stories trying to be passed off at a "rumor." Say you are sorry and make up.

As i just said as a reply in another post, we all need an RV now, ...... or a drink. I vote for the first option.

Cheers!

I vote for the latter :D

• Upvote 1