Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The US better take note

Heavyduty053

AGREED!! Look at the recent changes that our President and Congress have tried to shove down our throats. Look at the deficit!!! OMG! We are on the eclipse of an economic collapse because of the HORRIBLE SPENDING of our congress and President. Just so you all know when you see that we are in debt 14 Trillion dollars thats not the total deficit of America, Our total deficit is around 55 Trillion Dollars!!!Go here and look at the numbers this will blow you away..... http://www.usdebtclock.org/ I fear that it may already be to late for us to recover, as congress stated 2 days ago to the world news "We will not default on any of our Debt" . You tell me what kind of messages that is to our creditors? From my view that message would put allot of fear in my holdings with the US Treasury and it's ability to pay me back. I just do not understand the reckless spending and borrowing that we have done!

I agree with what is being said here, butThe President isn't completely at fault here. The House, The Senate, and Congress all have their say in what is made law here in this country. These people are elected by the people..... YOU & ME. They make promises to get elected to office and once there they do whatever they want to do. Their healthcare is the best there is.....they don't have to worry about retirement because they get paid even after they leave office! These people are supposed to be an extension of what "WE THE PEOPLE" want them to do for us once they get to Washington.

So my point is that we should make our elected officials do what we put them there to do! This is my opinion.

You think the same thing happens here that happens in many second and third world nations? I dont think so.

Moving away from our tradition of rule of law would open the door to a bleak future of increased anarchy

or despotism in my opinion. With all of our flaws we are still the choice place to live in the world. Why

do you think all of these illegals from most of the world are literally dying to get here? They want what

you would so unwisely throw away. Massive Egomania.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Since we will all be self-sufficient soon and do not have to work for a living, perhaps this group should form an alliance to promote what citizens want from OUR government. I believe there are thousands, if not a million or two, that would participate around the country, along with forming concrete ideas and solutions. But no one knows how to organize it. If you had the time and a little bit of seed money (you would get a tremendous amount of donations to carry the costs).

It would be something I would do if anyone else is interested. I have been thinking about it for a long time. We have a lot of smart people all over the country and is a base to get the ball rolling.

We need to do something rather than talking about it. This is our government and we need to take it back. Our base premise could be getting corporate money out of the election process. People do not believe the media any longer. But they do believe their neighbors, friends and family.

This could be one of the best things we could do for our country. I think we are ripe!

Since we will all be self-sufficient soon and do not have to work for a living, perhaps this group should form an alliance to promote what citizens want from OUR government. I believe there are thousands, if not a million or two, that would participate around the country, along with forming concrete ideas and solutions. But no one knows how to organize it. If you had the time and a little bit of seed money (you would get a tremendous amount of donations to carry the costs).

It would be something I would do if anyone else is interested. I have been thinking about it for a long time. We have a lot of smart people all over the country and is a base to get the ball rolling.

We need to do something rather than talking about it. This is our government and we need to take it back. Our base premise could be getting corporate money out of the election process. People do not believe the media any longer. But they do believe their neighbors, friends and family.

This could be one of the best things we could do for our country. I think we are ripe!

I agree, change has got to come govt has lost all common sense and seems like they are not far from dementia. These jerkheads in office now don't care about Mr. citizen america, just watch them in front of the camera, its all about them.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1

According to this website, only 41.6% of those eligible to vote, voted in the last election. As others have mentioned, you can't hold a revolution if people won't even bother showing up at the polls. http://elections.gmu.edu/Turnout_2010G.html

Anyone who takes a basic civics class on Government, knows that our entire political system is based on seniority. If you vote the same person in again and again, they move up in the committees and eventually chair them. When they do, they get to fund the government outlays to the districts that voted for them...it's a vicious circle. Until we put in term limitation on our Congressman/Senators...nothing will change. That's my :twocents:

• Upvote 1

According to this website, only 41.6% of those eligible to vote, voted in the last election. As others have mentioned, you can't hold a revolution if people won't even bother showing up at the polls. http://elections.gmu.edu/Turnout_2010G.html

Anyone who takes a basic civics class on Government, knows that our entire political system is based on seniority. If you vote the same person in again and again, they move up in the committees and eventually chair them. When they do, they get to fund the government outlays to the districts that voted for them...it's a vicious circle. Until we put in term limitation on our Congressman/Senators...nothing will change. That's my :twocents:

Agreed 100%. Problem is that we would have to turn off the tv and drop the remote to get out and vote. Hard to have a revolution if nobody shows up.