Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks Tunisia, Lebanon, Yemen and Egypt

gmoney72

Annnd, that will be just about that for the Iraqi dinar. Thank you, Tunisia, Lebanon, Yemen and Egypt. :o)

Your thoughts?!

maybe thats just what we needed for the IQD to move, a direct example that the GOI can be forced to look at. An example that if they dont get off their asses and do something, they can expect similar results in their streets

• Upvote 7

These countries are TAKING THEIR GOVERNMENT BACK from oppression. I respect their attitude. They want to make the change in their world.

watch this video: and tell me that they aren't doing the same thing.

Americas revolution was the first, but surely not the last.

These people deserve to be free, and they're fighting for it. All the power to them!

peace and love

-jaaamie

• Upvote 6

These countries are TAKING THEIR GOVERNMENT BACK from oppression. I respect their attitude. They want to make the change in their world.

These people deserve to be free, and they're fighting for it. All the power to them!

peace and love

-jaaamie

Be careful what you wish for ... I was in Tunisia a couple years ago, and it was a wonderful country. Lots of history and antiquity, but also LOTS of building going on. They were very tolerant of various religious views, and in fact did not allow ANY expression of extremist Islamist views. Business was flourishing, tourism was growing, and as a woman I spoke freely with both men and women who appeared to genuiinely welcome the contact from outsiders.

• Upvote 3

Annnd, that will be just about that for the Iraqi dinar. Thank you, Tunisia, Lebanon, Yemen and Egypt. :o)

Your thoughts?!

You are absolutely right. If I were you I would get rid of those wicked dinar notes ASAP. I'll tell you what. Because I think you are such a stand up guy, I will buy them from you for $700 per million. :P

peace and love

-jaaamie

Yea taking back their government was a great idea for them. Sadly and typically the Muslim Brotherhood (terrorist organization) threw themselves in the midst of it and are trying to grab power. If this 'revolution' is successful and the government is toppled I wouldnt be surprised if the Brotherhood ascended to power and now we have yet another terrorist regime in the ME causing trouble...oh yea, AND they can control the Suez Canal and effectively STOP the flow of oil to the world. Think gas is high now...just wait

• Upvote 2

peace and love

-jaaamie

Well - I guess the Muslim Brotherhood would be better ..... hmmmmm

I was kind of expecting this out of Iran...but am surprised it is happening in Egypt, at least to this degree.

Keep in mind that Egypt has been a fair weather friend with the US for sometime. Don't get me wrong, I think they are as corrupt as most of the others...but they've support us (when it was to their advantage of course).

At the end of the day, our only real friends in the region (in my humble opinion) are Turkey, Bahraine, Kuwait and Israel. I'm not including Iraq yet as they still have growing pain of their own, so let's wait and see.

I just hope for a 1989 type of revolution, with little or no bloodshed! :mellow:

Edited by Tiffany23
  • Upvote 1