Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just bought Dinar last week from Dinar Trade

mfasel

Hey Guys,

First time posting and I am more or less just passing this on, so if you don't like it, oh well.

I just purchased 500,000 dinar's last week from dinar trade and chose the 25000 denominations. I just received my order today and to my surprise they are 5000 dinar denominations. Actually I found it exciting, my dad got his order last thursday and his was the 25000 denomination so it's cool to have other denominations...we were just passing this along as we didn't know if it had any value of information to those of you on here who are much wiser...just found it odd and very surprising!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Guys,

First time posting and I am more or less just passing this on, so if you don't like it, oh well.

I just purchased 500,000 dinar's last week from dinar trade and chose the 25000 denominations. I just received my order today and to my surprise they are 5000 dinar denominations. Actually I found it exciting, my dad got his order last thursday and his was the 25000 denomination so it's cool to have other denominations...we were just passing this along as we didn't know if it had any value of information to those of you on here who are much wiser...just found it odd and very surprising!

Ali has been having quite a few slip ups lately, luckily they have been in the customers favor!

Yea, just seemed interesting. But I had heard that the higher denominations are harder to get a hold of due to the CBI removing them from circulation (this is just what I heard, not sure if there is any value to it) so hopefully an RV will happen sooner than later. I was hoping today but maybe tomorrow?

I'm not too sure. I also ordered some from 5/3 bank in FL and they came in today (available for me to pick up tomorrow). Not sure the denominations, but they said when I ordered it was on back order about a week and it took a week and a half so who knows, maybe our govt has some on hand or corp 5/3 got it from the CBI, if anyone else knows, I'd be interested in learning some new info :)

I believe here is the logical reason behind it.

For a long time, the 25k notes were the only ones available from DT. Ali probably got enough lower denoms to fill the demand while using up his remaining 25k demands.

Most people choose 25k notes due to they save maybe an extra $10-20 per order. Now, if Ali was short on 25k notes, but relatively had a high volume of 10k & 5k while the demand for them was low.. I could see him sending those out... A customer is likely not going to complain, because the end total is the same.

Imagine post-rv... If you were going to go to a bank to cash out 1 of your bills.. Because you wanted the cash/money to setup let's say a trust, or some other account.. You would likely want to use a small denom. Maybe you feel you need/want the cash as of now, while holding off to see if the rate changes.. Your better off cashing in smaller denoms on a as-need basis in the respect. Lower denoms have their up-side.. Large denoms just mean your carrying less bills to go cash-in post-RV.

Hey Guys,

What kind of crud is this... what are you doing, pumping for Ali, trying to get people to order large Denoms all the while they're hoping to receive the lower Denoms, what are you on Ali's payroll or something???

Just kidding of course, wanted you to feel welcome here on DV, nothing like a good bashing to help you feel at home... :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the post!

rd

• Upvote 3

What kind of crud is this... what are you doing, pumping for Ali, trying to get people to order large Denoms all the while they're hoping to receive the lower Denoms, what are you on Ali's payroll or something???

Just kidding of course, wanted you to feel welcome here on DV, nothing like a good bashing to help you feel at home... :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the post!

rd

haha....on his payroll, that would be exciting wouldn't it? I am just like everyone else here, waiting for the day to cash in!

heyshwngo,,how long was the wait too get you notes from 5/3 bank?

It took about a week and a half for me to get mine from 5/3. Some people are saying that the banks have stopped selling....I don't know if this is the case for everyone, but in the Bradenton, FL area 5/3 is still selling...at least as of yesterday.