Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of Baghdad closed early for training??

Booseman

Ok, I just got back from the bank and I have some photos of the bank and would like to post them. Is there someone that I can email them too?

I was able to talk to the Branch Manager and as we started to get into the conversation of the GOI and other "Intel" his dog gone cell rang and he had to take it. What I did get is that Maliki has already picked his person's for the Ministry of Security and the Ministry of the Army, they just have to be "confirmed?". When I asked about the reason they were closed early yesterday he stated that they were conducting "mainframe maintenance" take that as you will. He was real quick about saying that, as it was scripted. I am going to try and make a trip to the bank about once a week and talk to him and form a relationship and become a friend.

mrref: I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT GOING ON 8 YEARS AND DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY TIMES THAT BANK HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR TRAINING???? HECK I LOST COUNT........... :lol: :lol:

I have a question for you mrref: How many times have you seen photos posted? Hey smart guy, I didn't hear an answer.

BOOSEMAN,

Good job.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE PHOTOS AND TAKING THE RISK OF TAKING THE PHOTOS, TRAVELING TO THE BANK SEVERAL TIMES, SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH US, AND MOST OF ALL, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

Best,

Carrello

[Carrello] Have you had success with sending a dinar note to cover the remaining owed on reserve after 30 days? For instance, if I purchased $25,000,000 dinar and put 10% down ($2500), your saying all I need to do is send in a 25,000 denomination note to take care of the remaining 90% even if the dinar has NOT RV'd?

I'm just trying to get clarity on your recommendation... thank you

If you don't have the money to pay off the reserve, it is risky. But, I had purchased dinar outright and have dinar in my hand. I reserved on several occasions and forwarded a dinar note to hold the reserve for the payoff with Dinar Trade. The 30 day period is not in affect. After the RV, DT will buy the note on hold, I use that money to pay off the reserve, and I get the change. Not all reserves are dangerous.

[Carrello] Have you had success with sending a dinar note to cover the remaining owed on reserve after 30 days? For instance, if I purchased $25,000,000 dinar and put 10% down ($2500), your saying all I need to do is send in a 25,000 denomination note to take care of the remaining 90% even if the dinar has NOT RV'd?

I'm just trying to get clarity on your recommendation... thank you

if the RV do not occur before your due date of final payment, then you lose your down payment and they will send your note back to you, and if you don't pay your remaining balance with cashiers check or money order. If it does RV before your due date, then they will cash your dinar you sent to hold with your order and apply it to your balance, but i don't think a 25000 dinar will cover a balance of 25,000,000. I know because i called dinar trade and asked. it takes a while to get them on the phone so be prepared to hold, and they dont seem to email back if you have questions, too busy I suppose. I hope this helps!