Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Actual place to cash in Dinar if and when it RV's

I live in oklahoma and i own a bar there, ive been following the dinar for quite a while now because of friends telling me. I bank with CITY NATIONAL BANK of OKLAHOMA and they will for sure cash out your dinar for sure. I went there personally and asked for myself just to be sure.

Just thought it would be good info if anyone didnt know of a place to cash in if and when it RV's

• Upvote 3

Kuro Zangetsu, Is that in Ok CIty???

I still can't find where it says Ali will give you the CBI rate.

I also still can't find the list of supposed locations people say he has available for cash out.

Links anyone?

So much smoke has been blown up my a$$, I can blow smoke rings.

I've heard the same thing, and At one point there was a small list of Places that you could cash in at across the U.S.

I also still can't find the list of supposed locations people say he has available for cash out.

Links anyone?

Go to "dinartrade.com" on lower right enter your email for Cash-in procedures. Ali sends an email listing the procedures and it is quoted that cash in by appointment only will be done. It then states that the rate will be determined by the CBI.

Below is an excerpt of the email you will receive:

"Rate of Exchange:

We will offer customers who have purchased from Dinar Trade the option to lock in a rate for the time of their appointment. Our rate will be based on the Central Bank of Iraq's buy rate. We will post the lock in agreement on our website and we will also fax or email a lock in agreement to the customer that must be signed, notarized and faxed back to our office within 24 hours. If the fax is not received within the 24 hours your lock in rate will be forfeited. Once locked in the appointment and rate cannot be changed or canceled. There will be legal recourse for individuals who lock in a rate and do not arrive for their appointment. The lock in rate is guaranteed until the day of the appointment. A lock in rate means that the price is agreed upon whether the rate goes up or down."

Go RVvvvv!

• Upvote 1

Links anyone?

Now I don't care what ya say, that's just funny! lol +1

• Upvote 1

Planned Iraqi Dinar Exchange Locations

DinarBanker plans to have secure remote satellite offices opened at numerous airport locations nationwide as soon as possible in the event of a significant increase in value of the Iraqi Dinar. You will not have to go through security in planned airport exchange locations. Although we have current planned locations for exchange, other offices may be opened on a temporary basis based on potential demand for exchange of the Iraqi Dinar.

iraqi dinar revaluation locations

To make an appointment you, can simply call 1-888-346-2771 or e-mail your exhange requests to exchange@dinarbanker.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view i. Our headquarters is located in Atlanta, GA. Our airport exchange locations will be opened ASAP in the event of a revaluation. We have a long history of transporting and securing currency all over the world and are prepared to meet any exchange needs for our valued clients.

• Upvote 1

A list of locations immediately available is in the DinarTrade.com email, as well as cash out locations to open within a business week of RI/RV.

Ty at DinarBanker.com also has a list of immediately available locations for customers (priority to people who purchased from him), along with several major Airport located cash out locations open with 24-48hrs of RV.

Hope this helps.

I've been invested since 2004 with a rekindling of interest this year.

Let us see if we all receive a blessing that we need to spend some time reflecting on. Remeber to think how we can help others while helping our families and community (charity starts at home).

• Upvote 1

Any local branch of TD Bank will sell them to you or take them back from you. Their spread is nasty though. However they are open Sundays in case this thing happens tomorrow lol!

Wow, awesome news. I didn't realize that. I'd open an account if it happens tonight. Remember if you're cashing in big money you can negotiate on the spread. Ask for a personal banker or the branch manager and tell them you'll be cashing out big money that will stay there for a while (this way they know the bank gets to use it for a while).

I heard that suggestion on a CC recently.

Good luck!

Torien is Dinar Banker open now for customer service questions by any chance?

I've heard that Dinar Banker and Dinar Trade are the best places to cash in because most banks still hammer you with all kinds of service charges. It may be easier to hit your local bank, but you'll pay through the nose.

I'm just sayin.

• Upvote 2

Wow, awesome news. I didn't realize that. I'd open an account if it happens tonight. Remember if you're cashing in big money you can negotiate on the spread. Ask for a personal banker or the branch manager and tell them you'll be cashing out big money that will stay there for a while (this way they know the bank gets to use it for a while).

Good luck!

I've heard that Dinar Banker and Dinar Trade are the best places to cash in because most banks still hammer you with all kinds of service charges. It may be easier to hit your local bank, but you'll pay through the nose.

I'm just sayin.

I bought mine at TD Bank because I wanted the convenience of it and to be assured that the Dinars would be good and legitimate. I went there in person, wasnt interested in ordering online or by mail. I'm old fashioned like that. Also helps because my wife works there :lol:

I have full intentions of hammering them on the spread. I was speaking with a buddy today about cashing out and his plan it to go through Ali in TN. I told him I'm gonna do it at the bank. True Ali claims to take only $150/1mil, but I dont trust him. Whats to say that when the RV hits he wont shut his site and be on the first plane to Iran and screw everyone. I know I'll pay for the convenience, security and piece of mind about using the bank but it's worth it to me. I'll write off the spread on taxes if I can. Also I'm sure once the IQD becomes live, every major bank will accept it, so we can say 'hey TD Bank, Wachovia is taking XXX% less than you, wanna beat it or do I need to take my millions over there?'

• Upvote 2

Links anyone?

Hi Lonzworth :)

I have never done any business with Ali at Dinartrade, but here is a link to his Brentwood, TN

office and web site.

DT Brentwood TN

Dinar Trade

9005 Overlook Blvd #303

Brentwood, TN 37027

I do not think any other mentioned locations will be staffed until after a revaluation, but

you should ask him. Some one here did say they physically went to the TN office and spoke to

a receptionist. Not sure if anyone was actually staffing it though. But the above website does give

the TN address. To me it would be counterproductive to pay staff at several locations

before revaluation, not necessary. I am sure he will give you the details if there are any.

As mentioned, I have never done any business with him and cannot vouch for anything regarding

him. Many others here have bought from him, maybe they can offer further info.

I hope that helps in some way. :D

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Links anyone?

Cash In Procedures

Dinar Trade procedures for cashing in dinars at the time of a re-value:

We will be taking appointments on a first come first serve basis. We will only cash in your dinars with a scheduled appointment. At the time of a RV we will notify our customers via email as well as posting it on our website. Our Santa Monica, CA, Brentwood, TN and Bakersfield, CA offices will be open immediately. Our other offices, which are listed below, will open within 5-7 business days of a re-value. There will be no limit on the amount of Iraqi Dinar you may cash in.

When you are ready to cash in your Dinars with Dinar Trade:

Call or visit our website , to make an appointment. Let us know which office you would like to go to in order to make the trade.

Groups:

We will take group appointments. A group is considered 5-30 people. Â At the time of the appointment you must inform us of the number of people in your group and the total amount of dinars each person will be exchanging. If locking in a rate, each person in the group who would like to lock in will need to sign an agreement with Dinar Trade, guaranteeing the amount of dinar to be cashed in. Each person in the group does not have to lock in a rate. Each person in the group is responsible for their own appointment and rate lock in.

Individuals & Groups:

You will need the following:

2 forms of identification (one with a picture and one with your name on it, for example a credit card or utility bill)

Fincen 104 form ( http://www.fincen.gov/forms/files/fin104_ctr.pdf ) if you don't have one we will have them available at our offices .

Bank incoming wire instructions ( ABA Routing number and Account number)

We will wire the funds form our bank account here in the U.S to your bank while you wait at the time of exchange. There will only be one wire to one account per customer.

Customers cashing in on someone's behalf must have a copy of the individuals identifications, banking information and a notarized letter authorizing the specific individual to complete transaction on their behalf.

International customers: we will require a copy of your passport and banking information to cash in at locations outside of the United States.

Fees:

Dinar Trade will charge $150 per million dinars as a service fee for exchanging your Dinars.

Our minimum quantity of Dinars that may be cashed in is 100,000. The minimum fee is $150.

Rate of Exchange:

We will offer customers who have purchased from Dinar Trade the option to lock in a rate for the time of their appointment. Our rate will be based on the Central Bank of Iraq's buy rate. We will post the lock in agreement on our website and we will also fax or email a lock in agreement to the customer that must be signed, notarized and faxed back to our office within 24 hours. If the fax is not received within the 24 hours your lock in rate will be forfeited. Once locked in the appointment and rate cannot be changed or canceled. There will be legal recourse for individuals who lock in a rate and do not arrive for their appointment. The lock in rate is guaranteed until the day of the appointment. A lock in rate means that the price is agreed upon whether the rate goes up or down.

Customers who are unsure or do not want to lock in a rate will receive the rate on the day of their appointment. The exchange rate will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time of the appointment for customers not locking in a rate. We will let you know the rate on the phone but it will not be confirmed until you arrive at one of our offices at the time of exchange.

We encourage everyone to check all the banks who will be exchanging Dinars and their rates before calling us. We are confident we can beat their rates.

At this time we have 3 offices open:

Brentwood, Tennessee

Bakersfield, California

Santa Monica California

Once the re value occurs we will have the following locations open within 5-7 business days.

Locations to open:

-Manhattan, NY -Grand Forks, ND -London, United Kingdom

-Spring Hill, FL -Las Vegas, NV -Zurich, Switzerland

-FT Smith, AR -Toledo, OH -Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

-Waxahachie, TX -Salt Lake City, UT -Singapore

-Albuquerque, NM -Kent, WA -Vancouver, Canada

We will not disclose the addresses of these locations for security reasons. We will only disclose them to customers with appointments. If you would like to exchange before a location near you is open, you will have to come to our office in Tennessee or California.

We will be able to make appointments for all locations as soon as the re value occurs.

We estimate that you will not have to wait more than 3 business days when making an appointment. If making an appointment for an unopened location we estimate that individuals will be accommodated within 3 business days of the opening. We will accommodate on a first come first serve basis.

Exchange Options:

Customers looking to trade their dinars for other currencies or gold will have the option to do so at our Santa Monica, California office. You must inform us of the exchange at the time we schedule your appointment.

We will have four currencies available for pick-up only at the Santa Monica, California office:

-Chinese Yuan

-Vietnamese Dong

-Korean Won

-Afghani Afghan

We will have three currencies available for wire transfer from any of our office locations:

-Euro

-Pound Sterling

-Swiss Franc

Customers must have an account in these currencies for us to transfer the funds to.

Gold:

We will base gold off the London spot fix plus 2%.

Three options:

Pick-up the gold at our Santa Monica, California office.

Pick-up the gold at the New York gold depository. We will give you a certificate of deposit to pick up the gold at the New York Depository.

Gold may be shipped at the expense of the customer. Shipping prices will vary on what region of the country the gold will be shipped to. The customer must carry the shipping and insurance cost.

Gold purity is .9999

Gold will be available in 1 oz., 5 oz., 10 oz., 20 oz., 50 oz., and 100 oz. bullion bars. The lower the bar size the higher the price.

IRA Customers:

Customers who hold dinar in safekeeping through an IRA will not have to be present to exchange their dinars. The IRA agent for the customer must contact our office via email with wire instructions for the IRA account where the funds are to be transferred to.

Taxes:

Dinar Trade is a currency exchange. We are not a tax attorney or CPA. For tax questions kindly contact your accountant or financial advisor.

The above does not constitute that Dinar Trade knows when a re value of the Iraqi Dinar is going to occur. We are informing our customers of the procedures our company will take at the time of a re value to better serve them.

Dinar Trade reserves the right to change any of the policies depending on market conditions.

Dinar Trade is still selling dinars. If you would like to purchase kindly go to our website www.dinartrade.com

This was emailed to me by DinarTrade.....Hope it helps. I took out any phone numbers and website info but I'm sure you can get that yourself.

Edited by tjmunson
  • Upvote 1

We will offer customers who have purchased from Dinar Trade the option to lock in a rate for the time of their appointment. Our rate will be based on the Central Bank of Iraq's buy rate.

I hear everyone saying Ali will offer the CBI rate...this says their rate will be based on the CBI rate, meaning their rate could very well be different, but will go up or down when the CBI's rate flucuates.

• Upvote 1

We will offer customers who have purchased from Dinar Trade the option to lock in a rate for the time of their appointment. Our rate will be based on the Central Bank of Iraq's buy rate.

I hear everyone saying Ali will offer the CBI rate...this says their rate will be based on the CBI rate, meaning their rate could very well be different, but will go up or down when the CBI's rate flucuates.

This could for some be a very good thing. Banks often offer a fixed rate. You have the option to lock in a CBI rate or "let it ride" while you're waiting to get one of DT's locations. The rate would also be affected on whether it comes out as a floated or fixed rate. I'm guessing float, but I've read alot lately that the CBI has more options with a float.

I'm just hoping it comes out as an RI for tax purposes.

If you look at Dinar Trade's website on this page http://www.dinartrade.com/sell-iraqui-dinar-article.htm, they do nail it down:

"To sell Iraqi dinar to the Dinar Trade company would ensure that you obtain the price that is set by The Central Bank of Iraq minus $150 per million dinars flat."

Encouraging, no? :)

Edited by OhmEye

My way of thinking is if I paid $300 for 250K dinar, I go to the bank and pay them $????? dollars for fees, but at the same time I have peace of mind because I am dealing with a real bank, I am making a lot of cash no matter what off my miniscule investment... I trust DT fully when buying the dinars, but the exchanging it with them is another thing.

If you look at Dinar Trade's website on this page http://www.dinartrade.com/sell-iraqui-dinar-article.htm, they do nail it down:

"To sell Iraqi dinar to the Dinar Trade company would ensure that you obtain the price that is set by The Central Bank of Iraq minus $150 per million dinars flat."

Encouraging, no? :)

Dinar Trade reserves the right to change any of the policies depending on market conditions.

Not encouraging....No offense to Ali, but I tend to be a "believe it when I see it" kind of guy. He's in this to make money like everyone else. If he were to suddenly change his fee from $150 to $500, for example, how many people would turn around and go home at that time?

I also had a response about cashing in at DT, or any place where an appointment is needed. The date was Dec 18 and the topic was "Trusting Dinar Trade"...I was post #23. This is why I'll be going to the bank. Once again, no offense to Ali or Dinar Trade, as I love the site for buying my dinar, but that's as far as I'll go with them.

link to my post from above

Good luck!

I'm just sayin.

I would have one of my friends cash in a 10,000 note and then pay them a 500 dollars for cashing it in for me.

They wouldn't get hit with taxes and that would give me ample time to scout for the best wealth management advisers.

That's if the Dinar was to rv at 1 for 1. Then after i got all set up I would do that again several times and then enjoy a year of

relaxation and fun.

I bought mine at TD Bank because I wanted the convenience of it and to be assured that the Dinars would be good and legitimate. I went there in person, wasnt interested in ordering online or by mail. I'm old fashioned like that. Also helps because my wife works there :lol:

I have full intentions of hammering them on the spread. I was speaking with a buddy today about cashing out and his plan it to go through Ali in TN. I told him I'm gonna do it at the bank. True Ali claims to take only $150/1mil, but I dont trust him. Whats to say that when the RV hits he wont shut his site and be on the first plane to Iran and screw everyone. I know I'll pay for the convenience, security and piece of mind about using the bank but it's worth it to me. I'll write off the spread on taxes if I can. Also I'm sure once the IQD becomes live, every major bank will accept it, so we can say 'hey TD Bank, Wachovia is taking XXX% less than you, wanna beat it or do I need to take my millions over there?'

I agree, i'll take my chances at the bank. I know they will give me what i have coming. We have a group with a ton of Dinar and one of the people in our group is a manager at one of the banks that will cash it in. We are going to check with 3 of them and see who will give us the best deal and they will get all 37 of us in to trade our money.

Based on the lower spread with the dealers, they seem like a good way to go, but also as far backed up as they are in processing purchases, how bad do you think they will be when it comes time to sell back to them. I would rather trust my money walking into a branch and giving them the money...at least there is actual video surveillance of me walking in there and handing over the currency. Also, I walk out with nothing and in a matter of weeks, money is in my account and can go from there. I am in DFW area and I know some Capital One banks buy and sell. I also talked to Chase who is my primary banker, but only found a single branch in Houston and another in El Paso that would buy and sell. As for remote locations at airports, it almost states like they are on the other side of security. I did not think you were allowed through security without a boarding pass, or a passenger meet pass if you were picking up a minor. I would think the locations would have to be outside security.