Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The only difference between most predictions and mine is that I actually hope mine is wrong.

January 31, 2011. The Iraq government has returned to work and approved the budget. Gurus make predictions that the last major obstacle has been hurdled and an RV is imminent. RV speculation reaches a fever pitch. Dinar sales go off the chart. TerryK predicts a Monday cash in. Many of us start planning our post-RV lives.

February 28, 2011. The gurus scramble for reasons why the dinar has not yet RV'd. Some suggest the HCL law needs to be passed. Others predict that sanctions have to be fully lifted. Hillarious Clinton is scheduled to visit in a few days and speculation is rampant that she is going to "force" the RV. Terry K predicts a Monday cash-in.

March 31, 2011. Many dinar holders start to feel in the back of their minds that it will not RV anytime soon. Many stop telling their friends and family about the dinar out of fear of embarassment. Most still believe that it will happen. But some holders start to cancel their subscriptions and web site memberships. TerryK predicts a Monday cash-in.

June 30, 2011. Full UN sanctions are lifted. Holders regain excitement that an RV is imminent. TerryK predicts a Monday cash-in.

December 31, 2011. Many dinar holders now realize that an RV is not going to happen. Dinar sales and web site subscriptions tumble. Many are anxious and angry and some start to blame the web sites for feeding their hope. A few start to scramble to sell their dinar. TerryK still predicts a Monday cash-in but nobody believes him.

December 31, 2012. A few lawsuits are pending against dinar dealers and pumpers for fraud. All get dismissed. The market for dinars dries up and people give them away as gag gifts or use them as another denomination in monopoly. Some stick them in a drawer and forget about them. Some of us joke about our foolishness and gullibility and tuck it away as one of life's painful lessons. Many dinar dealers quietly shut down operations.

December 31, 2020. The dinar hype is now a distant memory for most people. A couple people dig through their attic and find their old dinars tucked away in a plastic bag. We go to local pawn shop to see if they are worth anything. The pawn dealer recounts the tale of one of the biggest manias in history and inform us that so many dinars are floating around that they have no value. Iraq has redesigned and redenominated their currency several times in the last decade. They continue to struggle with violence and an unstable gov't. We laugh and return to our lives.

December 31, 2070. Our grandchildren dig through our personal effects and find the dinars tucked away in a dusty drawer. They have no idea what they are. Neither does the pawn dealer. He calls in his expert and is told of one of the largest speculative events in history and laughs about how many people thought they would earn 30,000% overnight. He's intrigued by the excellent condition and vast number of notes in the collection. Gold and silver are the only trusted currencies in the world and the expert suggests the notes are worth several ounces of gold. The grandchildren are tickled to death at their good fortune and quietly thank their grandparents for participating in such a folly. The return on our investment is finally realized.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 9

I guess my prediction will be a slight variation from yours......

March 21,2011 IQD shocks world currency markets and is Re-valued at $1.35 to 1 dinar. The American economy rebounds and the U.S. defecit is now managable for sustainable growth for the next 20 years.

March 22, 2011 The person formally known as Networth becomes distraught and relocates to the middle east in search of the answers as to how he could have missed such a life changing opportunity.

Edited by lgraham
  • Upvote 3

March 21,2011 IQD shocks world currency markets and is Re-valued at $1.35 to 1 dinar. The American economy rebounds and the U.S. defecit is now managable for sustainable growth for the next 20 years.

March 22, 2011 The person formally known as Networth becomes distraught and relocates to the middle east in search of the answers as to how he could have missed such a life changing opportunity.

Now Thats What I'm talking bout Networth won't be alone there :-) as Networth will find a few other Negative Ninnies wondering about in the Middle East too :-)

Edited by MSgt of Marines

The only difference between most predictions and mine is that I actually hope mine is wrong.

January 31, 2011. The Iraq government has returned to work and approved the budget. Gurus make predictions that the last major obstacle has been hurdled and an RV is imminent. RV speculation reaches a fever pitch. Dinar sales go off the chart. TerryK predicts a Monday cash in. Many of us start planning our post-RV lives.

February 28, 2011. The gurus scramble for reasons why the dinar has not yet RV'd. Some suggest the HCL law needs to be passed. Others predict that sanctions have to be fully lifted. Hillarious Clinton is scheduled to visit in a few days and speculation is rampant that she is going to "force" the RV. Terry K predicts a Monday cash-in.

March 31, 2011. Many dinar holders start to feel in the back of their minds that it will not RV anytime soon. Many stop telling their friends and family about the dinar out of fear of embarassment. Most still believe that it will happen. But some holders start to cancel their subscriptions and web site memberships. TerryK predicts a Monday cash-in.

June 30, 2011. Full UN sanctions are lifted. Holders regain excitement that an RV is imminent. TerryK predicts a Monday cash-in.

December 31, 2011. Many dinar holders now realize that an RV is not going to happen. Dinar sales and web site subscriptions tumble. Many are anxious and angry and some start to blame the web sites for feeding their hope. A few start to scramble to sell their dinar. TerryK still predicts a Monday cash-in but nobody believes him.

December 31, 2012. A few lawsuits are pending against dinar dealers and pumpers for fraud. All get dismissed. The market for dinars dries up and people give them away as gag gifts or use them as another denomination in monopoly. Some stick them in a drawer and forget about them. Some of us joke about our foolishness and gullibility and tuck it away as one of life's painful lessons. Many dinar dealers quietly shut down operations.

December 31, 2020. The dinar hype is now a distant memory for most people. A couple people dig through their attic and find their old dinars tucked away in a plastic bag. We go to local pawn shop to see if they are worth anything. The pawn dealer recounts the tale of one of the biggest manias in history and inform us that so many dinars are floating around that they have no value. Iraq has redesigned and redenominated their currency several times in the last decade. They continue to struggle with violence and an unstable gov't. We laugh and return to our lives.

December 31, 2070. Our grandchildren dig through our personal effects and find the dinars tucked away in a dusty drawer. They have no idea what they are. Neither does the pawn dealer. He calls in his expert and is told of one of the largest speculative events in history and laughs about how many people thought they would earn 30,000% overnight. He's intrigued by the excellent condition and vast number of notes in the collection. Gold and silver are the only trusted currencies in the world and the expert suggests the notes are worth several ounces of gold. The grandchildren are tickled to death at their good fortune and quietly thank their grandparents for participating in such a folly. The return on our investment is finally realized.

If u want to go here the actual date for them to Rv by demand is Jan 1st 2013 lol , and I've got the docks to prove it . I don't think it will go past March myselflaugh.gifcool.giftongue.gif

• Upvote 1

I have to say I like your prediction much much better. Please RV soon.

:lol: I'm on the same side of the fence as you desperately hoping I'm wrong.

This is way better than the 1st prediction! Now I get to enjoy my grandkids inheritance and the economy gets a nice jumpstart too. :)

I am with you on this one my friend…. I just have this feeling about this going down in the month of March. I have to say I like your prediction much better! :)