Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Plain and simple, I just don't see it happening...

A lot of talk regarding the revaluation happening today has been circulated on the boards. I'm not saying it's a pumper strategy, because for all we know it was genuinely somebody being told todays date and sharing it with people.

I for one didn't expect it today, or by the end of the week. As far as that goes, nobody truly knows what next week holds...

Has anybody who still believes that today will be the day stopped and considered that it is currently midnight in Iraq - meaning the GOI has disbanded for the day? We won't see any more developments.

the source that put me on this investment keeps telling me to keep my chin up, and remember we're working on Iraqi time. But as deep as my trust runs with him, I still take a moment to formulate my own views on the matter.

My suggestion is, sure, listen to what others have to say,

but at the end of the day

BE REALISTIC ABOUT WHAT CAN HAPPEN AND WHEN.

Peace and love

-jaaamie

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 10

A lot of talk regarding the revaluation happening today has been circulated on the boards. I'm not saying it's a pumper strategy, because for all we know it was genuinely somebody being told todays date and sharing it with people.

I for one didn't expect it today, or by the end of the week. As far as that goes, nobody truly knows what next week holds...

Has anybody who still believes that today will be the day stopped and considered that it is currently midnight in Iraq - meaning the GOI has disbanded for the day? We won't see any more developments.

the source that put me on this investment keeps telling me to keep my chin up, and remember we're working on Iraqi time. But as deep as my trust runs with him, I still take a moment to formulate my own views on the matter.

Peace and love

-jaaamie

Who thought it was going to happen today? TK? Okie?

Of course it's not going to happen today. It will happen when it happens...and not a second earlier.

Date and Rate is the lowest form of conversation on this site....and that's saying something.

Pinning hopes on someone's(anyone's) date... is a waste of time and emotion.

• Upvote 7

I heard China was holding up the rv, And today (19th) China was in meetings with "O" all day and currancy was one of the things being talked about, If we are lucky by the end of the month but I don't think thats possible I think we are looking at feb. for the rv. I can only HOPE it doesn't go longer than that.

Peace and love

-jaaamie

Well said

G.U.R.U. is Great Understanding Relatively Useless.

Don't listen to their hype. Read the news and check back with www.cbi.iq every once in a while. Rumors and chats are great to see the general feelings of people, but it can't be basis for anything real to happen. The RV "should" have happened with the information gathered? Maybe. Is the information gathered only the tip of the iceberg? Most probably.

I heard China was holding up the rv, And today (19th) China was in meetings with "O" all day and currancy was one of the things being talked about, If we are lucky by the end of the month but I don't think thats possible I think we are looking at feb. for the rv. I can only HOPE it doesn't go longer than that.

Don't believe it. China has nothing to do with the value of the dinar. Nothing. Commons sense should tell you that. That's simply the latest excuse by all the people that have made ridiculous predictions that have never come true or people that are trying to dream up reasons why it hasn't happened yet. If China is discussing currency with us, it is about our own idiotic monetary and fiscal policies and the affect it's having on OUR currency (which they own an awful lot of). The IQD is not about us. It has never been about us. It's only about Iraq.

• Upvote 1

Well when it does RV do you think it will be all over the news?

Are we all going to hold some huge convention and celebrate?

I want the NAY SAYS to Eat $H-T! And I dont mean just on this site... LOL

To pull up in a very nice sports car and have the ability to really do the things I have dreamed of and the ability to take care of those I love would be POWERFUL!

I wish all of you the BEST and please KEEP THE REAL NEWS FLOWING!

Thank You

Peace and love

-jaaamie

Please don't be discouraged :) There is still alot that has to happen before an RV. Try hard not to listen to the rumors. Look at Iraq news and believe only what you can prove and completely understand.

There are alot of people who post information that is made up or over exaggerated. This is their 15 minutes of fame. They post false statements to hear themselves talk. They know they have a following and that people are hanging on their every word. It is your choice to believe or not to believe.

Hang in there! Have FAITH. :)

Well when it does RV do you think it will be all over the news?

Are we all going to hold some huge convention and celebrate?

I want the NAY SAYS to Eat $H-T! And I dont mean just on this site... LOL

To pull up in a very nice sports car and have the ability to really do the things I have dreamed of and the ability to take care of those I love would be POWERFUL!

I wish all of you the BEST and please KEEP THE REAL NEWS FLOWING!

Thank You

You forgot to say "Stay thirsty my friends".

<_< Honestly, i don't see it happening in the next 5 or six month or maybe even a year or two. <_<

with this much pressure being put on them from nearly every other country around the world, and they haven't even flinched. why should they do anything what the world is telling them they should do? :huh: *sighs*