Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Will Only Believe Adam

jamadude99

If I've offended you, please believe me when I say: I didn't mean to.

I appreciate everyone's work when it comes to providing info on this spec- although I may not agree with most of it- but you've never thrown any crap.

Insofar as to the "Bruce Wayne" quip, it's simply a show of respect- the ability to do the extraordinary from the basis of the the ordinary.

Respect.

Geck.

• Upvote 2

Good Move.

The world wide web is abundant with information and anything one person can dig up so can another.

I've never been one to believe that anyone is priviledged to any 'secret intel'.

If or when there is any kind of change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar it will be out there for ALL to see.

There will be no special group with any kind of benefits over anyone else. PERIOD!

bout a year ago i thought as you do, but now i believe no one!

Edited by HSR362
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

This may be a little off topic for the subject that originally started this thread but this thread appears to be all over the place anyway.

Just adressing the post(s) discussing the wishing there could be an outing of those who give (-) marks....

Which I might add, can't be done.

That option is available on this site and people are going to take advantage of it as long as it's available to them.

I for one, am not a coward to report that I regularly use it (just like everyone else here, just like the administration, as well as the mods).

It's there, why not?

If there is a poster with whom I agree with, I give them a nice (+). Same as if I disagree, I give a (-) and I used them both up for the day on this one thread.

No coward here.

• Upvote 8

I don't want to hear anyone complaining about what they can and cannot afford... if you can't afford 56 cents per day then you should probably cancel your internet and spend your free time earning some cash somehow.

^^^^Priceless!

They should display this advice in a banner on facebook.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

I was really hoping some of the negative trouble makers would take the bait and hang themselves after I gave a clear green light to do so.

It appears that rather than actually rock the boat when they know the "boss" is watching... they prefer to cautiously post cowardly comments that won't get them banned, but still allow them to express displeasure at the tyrannical dictatorship they are forced to endure as a term of their free membership here...

:lol:

Seriously, if you can't afford VIP - I don't care. Go cry somewhere else, that's why other people start sites. Find a yahoo support group or something.

This site was created to share, to learn from, and to perhaps make friends. It costs you nothing to be here, thanks to the VIP members!

I don't want to hear anyone complaining about what they can and cannot afford... if you can't afford 56 cents per day then you should probably cancel your internet and spend your free time earning some cash somehow.

With that said, plenty of people contribute to this site and don't spend a penny - I appreciate them just as much as any VIP member. In fact, I appreciate them even MORE than a negative VIP member!

Let me restate that whole thing very simply:

I don't care if you are VIP, but I do care if you're a negative influence on this awesome community. If you are here to complain - get lost. Thanks. :tiphat:

The banhammer is still poised. Step up, complainers! I feel like playing whack-a-mole with your memberships, free or paid!

:lmao:

Lol that's awesome Adam

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif ( +1 )

P.S. I gave you some ( - ) in the past also!! laugh.gif

Am I wrong? All anyone has to do is create several email addresses and then they can + - red Green all they want on posts and also hide behind Newbie to-boot for those silly mean comments. Sounds childish but thats what I'm seeing lately from a small few. Hope it goes away soon.

Edited by Prim
  • Upvote 2

Am I wrong? All anyone has to do is create several email addresses and then they can + - red Green all they want on posts and also hide behind Newbie to-boot for those silly mean comments. Sounds childish but thats what I'm seeing lately from a small few. Hope it goes away soon.

You are correct and it appears Adam struck a nerve!! Wow! :lol: Look at all the RED that has popped up!!

• Upvote 3

I think what might be offending some posters here, is the term "freeloader". I am not exactly what context it was used but I do remember seeing that word.

Honestly it kinda offended me. I think anyone who post's here really wouldn't be considered a "freeloader' because, if I understand the way a website works correctly, the more traffic here and post's made the more this site makes.

At least that's how I understand it as far as sites that have advertising on it. So it that is true then we are contributing something aren't we?

If I am wrong anyone please feel free to correct me....I would really like to know. :)

• Upvote 4

I think what might be offending some posters here, is the term "freeloader". I am not exactly what context it was used but I do remember seeing that word.

Honestly it kinda offended me. I think anyone who post's here really wouldn't be considered a "freeloader' because, if I understand the way a website works correctly, the more traffic here and post's made the more this site makes.

At least that's how I understand it as far as sites that have advertising on it. So it that is true then we are contributing something aren't we?

If I am wrong anyone please feel free to correct me....I would really like to know. :)

I wouldn't begin to speak for Adam but the sense I got was that there were people who were trying to change up or destroy this site with no "skin in the game". It is easy to come in here and bash with nothing at stake and no cost for the privilege. However someone who comes in with a respectful and contributory manner IMO would "earn" the right to be part of the family.

For example - I dont ask my daughters boyfriend to pay homage to me in my house, but if he wants to be a part of things around here he WILL respect the house and the rules that apply.

Just my 23.4 Dinar

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I wouldn't begin to speak for Adam but the sense I got was that there were people who were trying to change up or destroy this site with no "skin in the game". It is easy to come in here and bash with nothing at stake and no cost for the privilege. However someone who comes in with a respectful and contributory manner IMO would "earn" the right to be part of the family.

For example - I dont ask my daughters boyfriend to pay homage to me in my house, but if he wants to be a part of things around here he WILL respect the house and the rules that apply.

Just my 23.4 Dinar

I totally agree with you on that one "If he wants to be a part of things around here he WILL respect the house and the rules that apply"

I know some people just come in here to cause trouble but maybe troublemaker might have been a better word than freeloader. I get annoyed with the troublemakers myself, it's not like there should be some competition for anything title because in the end we all want to be winners. :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Just my 23.4 Dinar

Well Said!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.giftip_hat.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I don't know how anyone has time or why anyone would want to waste their time "freeloading" or making trouble. I wish I had some of that time to spare. I sure would find a way to put it to better use than using it to waste other people's time. Sure does seem rampant though.

I myself take advantage of this site and the free features. I read and take in all that I can as I am very new to whole trading of currency. Almost every link that I use for self education comes from a link I find here posted by some wise user. Some are out there searching for information (working for us)K98nights, is one of my favorites for finding interesting links. Thanks ADAM, thanks Doc 31, and all the staff or mods and thanks VIP for allowing me the opportunity to be part of this wonderful community!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The larger a site is, the more it costs to run it. Once you reach a certain threshhold the advertising can no longer support the server requirements - DinarVets passed that mark a long time ago, which is why I decided to work for the people willing to contribute to the site... and VIP was born.

Anyone not familiar with what VIP actually does for you, I would suggest you look here: http://dinarnews.net/benefits

Advertising does provide some relief towards the monthly maintenance here. Unfortunately, any forum (message board) owner will be able to tell you that forum traffic is the lowest converting traffic out there - in other words, it generates less income per visit than other sites, yet it costs more per visit to host because of the resources required.

Did you ever see that episode of The Office where Michael wanted to start his own paper company? Once they got a few clients, they were amazed to learn that it didn't become cheaper to provide the same service to more people.. it actually got more expensive! This is a real life fact and it applies to websites as well.

The advertising comes nowhere close to paying for the time and resources I use to keep this site running and also provide for our VIP members... I pay attorneys, financial advisors, and a whole slew of other bills I won't go over out here out of the VIP funds. I also used some of those monies to take the Series 65 in order to LEGALLY be able to present post RV investment opportunities to our VIP members... you don't get that from other sites, free or paid.

As I said before, poke your head in the VIP once and you will be amazed at the difference in attitude, information, education materials, etc.

I myself take advantage of this site and the free features. I read and take in all that I can as I am very new to whole trading of currency. Almost every link that I use for self education comes from a link I find here posted by some wise user. Some are out there searching for information (working for us)K98nights, is one of my favorites for finding interesting links. Thanks ADAM, thanks Doc 31, and all the staff or mods and thanks VIP for allowing me the opportunity to be part of this wonderful community!

Thank you, sir, for your support and the good example you set for others. :tiphat:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

The larger a site is, the more it costs to run it. Once you reach a certain threshhold the advertising can no longer support the server requirements - DinarVets passed that mark a long time ago, which is why I decided to work for the people willing to contribute to the site... and VIP was born.

Advertising does provide some relief towards the monthly maintenance here. Unfortunately, any forum (message board) owner will be able to tell you that forum traffic is the lowest converting traffic out there - in other words, it generates less income per visit than other sites, yet it costs more per visit to host because of the resources required.

Did you ever see that episode of The Office where Michael wanted to start his own paper company? Once they got a few clients, they were amazed to learn that it didn't become cheaper to provide the same service to more people.. it actually got more expensive! This is a real life fact and it applies to websites as well.

The advertising comes nowhere close to paying for the time and resources I use to keep this site running and also provide for our VIP members... I pay attorneys, financial advisors, and a whole slew of other bills I won't go over out here out of the VIP funds. I also used some of those monies to take the Series 65 in order to LEGALLY be able to present post RV investment opportunities to our VIP members... you don't get that from other sites, free or paid.

Adam Thanks for explaining that for me. I knew some revenue was made from a sites traffic but I wasn't sure how it was balanced. I think the VIP area is a good idea and is good for people who want more then just rumors and unprofessional advice. By unprofessional advice I mean any stranger can come in here and tell you what you need to do and they could have it all wrong. I know VIP has it's perks and professional advice, hence the added cost. I have always believed in "You get what you pay for" :)

Still don't like the freeloading term but sticks and stones.....how's that go :P

Anyone not familiar with what VIP actually does for you, I would suggest you look here: http://dinarnews.net/benefits

As I said before, poke your head in the VIP once and you will be amazed at the difference in attitude, information, education materials, etc.

Thank you, sir, for your support and the good example you set for others. :tiphat:

Adam, you're alright wit me, bro... :tiphat:

Go RV!

Adam Thanks for explaining that for me. I knew some revenue was made from a sites traffic but I wasn't sure how it was balanced. I think the VIP area is a good idea and is good for people who want more then just rumors and unprofessional advice. By unprofessional advice I mean any stranger can come in here and tell you what you need to do and they could have it all wrong. I know VIP has it's perks and professional advice, hence the added cost. I have always believed in "You get what you pay for" :)

Still don't like the freeloading term but sticks and stones.....how's that go :P

Sticks and stones...nice. I haven't heard that since I was a kid... But very much applies. Let's focus on this RV... :)

• Upvote 1

didn't know where to fit this in but seems like a likely place.

read other posts about how it seems like bill murray in groundhog day. things happening the same every day.

to me it's like the cocodille dundee movie when he gets into the new york apartment and says about the telivision set "yeah i saw one of those along time ago" or something to that extent.

Then he turns it on and sees an old black and white rerun of i love lucy and he says "yeah, that's what i saw" or something lkie that.

Seems only to me when I get on here it's alot of black and white reruns.

'splains why cuba still thrives

lucy i'm home please start my bash water

didn't know where to fit this in but seems like a likely place.

read other posts about how it seems like bill murray in groundhog day. things happening the same every day.

to me it's like the cocodille dundee movie when he gets into the new york apartment and says about the telivision set "yeah i saw one of those along time ago" or something to that extent.

Then he turns it on and sees an old black and white rerun of i love lucy and he says "yeah, that's what i saw" or something lkie that.

Seems only to me when I get on here it's alot of black and white reruns.

'splains why cuba still thrives

lucy i'm home please start my bash water

That actually makes sense to me :blink:

:lol:

Along with the non-confirmed information here you get the "my way or hwy" crowd as well. Make sure you believe everything someone says when they claim that there will be an RV on a certain date. Otherwise,you will get slammed when you post an opinion on the so called intelligence. I am with those that say it will happen when it happens. I just hope it happens. I agree that anyone that starts a site like this must have a great deal of interest and information to back up and although Adam has not forced the RV through yet (because 1 man cannot) he at least refrains from "spouting off" bull*$)@ information over and over again which many do here.

Along with the non-confirmed information here you get the "my way or hwy" crowd as well. Make sure you believe everything someone says when they claim that there will be an RV on a certain date. Otherwise,you will get slammed when you post an opinion on the so called intelligence. I am with those that say it will happen when it happens. I just hope it happens. I agree that anyone that starts a site like this must have a great deal of interest and information to back up and although Adam has not forced the RV through yet (because 1 man cannot) he at least refrains from "spouting off" bull*$)@ information over and over again which many do here.

not sure how to take that but i got in this listening to good friends way before i started splitting atoms er, uh adams