Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Orrin Hatch Rumor

kwanvestor

Saw this on another site and I thought it was specific enough to warrant a post (and we haven't gotten a good Okie post today so what the heck)...

I heard a rumor today, from my brother. His brother-in-law is Orin Hatch's (Utah senator) aid. Orin told marcus to buy Iraqi Dinar quick. The dinar will be going up sometime within the week! With an amount upwards of $2.00. Take It for what it's worth, a rumor!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

Saw this on another site and I thought it was specific enough to warrant a post (and we haven't gotten a good Okie post today so what the heck)...

I heard a rumor today, from my brother. His brother-in-law is Orin Hatch's (Utah senator) aid. Orin told marcus to buy Iraqi Dinar quick. The dinar will be going up sometime within the week! With an amount upwards of $2.00. Take It for what it's worth, a rumor!!

Well, at least that's a believable amount! thanks for the info!

• Upvote 3

There, now you dont have to squint to read it.

O, and I dont believe it. If this guy heard the rumor from his brothers brother in law... Wouldnt that make Orrins' aide his brother in law also? Wouldnt it of just been easier to say " I heard a rumor from my brother in law?"

Just saying. I know its a rumor... But its not even orchestrated good.

Edited by aliveandcare
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

O, and I dont believe it. If this guy heard the rumor from his brothers brother in law... Wouldnt that make Orrin his brother in law also? Wouldnt it of just been easier to say " I heard a rumor from my brother in law?"

On the thread he was called on that so good catch. He said he misspoke b/c he got the info from his brother. I did a quick check of his most recent posts. It didn't look like he was a b/s'er but who the heck knows. A senators name was mentioned so I thought it would be of interest. Orrin hatch sits on the Finance Committee and the Taxation Committee. If you're going to name a Senator he'd be a legit guy to throw out there. It's pretty sad...now I'm admiring rumor content. But hey, its been a slow rumor day.

On the thread he was called on that so good catch. He said he misspoke b/c he got the info from his brother. I did a quick check of his most recent posts. It didn't look like he was a b/s'er but who the heck knows. A senators name was mentioned so I thought it would be of interest. Orrin hatch sits on the Finance Committee and the Taxation Committee. If you're going to name a Senator he'd be a legit guy to throw out there. It's pretty sad...now I'm admiring rumor content. But hey, its been a slow rumor day.

I don't know what kind of family tree you guys have, but it seems plausible to me.

OP heard it from his Brother (Joe). Joe (who is married to Amy) heard it from his brother in law Bob (Bob is Amy's Brother) who is the Aid to Orrin Hatch. Bob was told by Orrin to buy Dinar. Bob then told Joe who told OP. I don't see how you conclude that Bob or Joe is related to Orrin Hatch.

Semper Fidelis

• Upvote 5

O, and I dont believe it. If this guy heard the rumor from his brothers brother in law... Wouldnt that make Orrins' aide his brother in law also? Wouldnt it of just been easier to say " I heard a rumor from my brother in law?"

No, it wouldn't necessarily make it his brother-in-law, too....it could be his brother's wife's brother...which would make the poster not related by blood OR marriage. Does that make it more believable?

Thanks for the post - I for one appreciate the info. It's certainly as good as any I've heard lately!

• Upvote 2

No, it wouldn't necessarily make it his brother-in-law, too....it could be his brother's wife's brother...which would make the poster not related by blood OR marriage. Does that make it more believable?

Thanks for the post - I for one appreciate the info. It's certainly as good as any I've heard lately!

I stand corrected. Thank you. I guess I didn't look at it at all angles.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't get it. We are all here, hopeful for an RV, yet some members are only looking for any opening to BASH people.

Edited by Dinarius Rucker
  • Upvote 2

You will hear a lot more of these govt officials/celebs stories in the upcoming months, yes months, as the dinar revalue rumor is spreading very quickly. I heard one today that tops this guy. A good amount of people at my office are ordering dinar, and I work for the 2nd largest real estate co in the country. Should make for interesting gossip in the near future.

Well actually, his brother's brother-in-law is probably his brother's wife's brother so he would be no relation.

• Upvote 1

Wouldn't it be great if the "Pinocchio Effect" would actually take place??? Is it possible for our brains to send a signal to the creating, or perpetuating of a lie.

Physically a nose is an organ on the face. Anatomically, a nose is a protuberance in vertebrates that houses the nostrils, or nares, which admit and expel air for respiration in conjunction with the mouth. Behind the nose are the olfactory mucosa and the sinuses. Behind the nasal cavity, air next passes through the pharynx, shared with the digestive system, and then into the rest of the respiratory system. In humans, the nose is located centrally on the face; on most other mammals, it is on the upper tip of the snout.

In the event of the "Pinocchio Effect" ......each time a lie is told, all of the systems that make the "anatomical protuberance" we call a nose, to basically perform a sort of cell division which over time would cause that protuberance (in direct proportion to the number and relative harmfulness of said lie, to be determined by angels, of course) to grow ... and grow ... and GROW ... so that over time, it would become crystal clear just by looking at someone what level of integrity and honesty they have chosen to live by.

Just sayin' .......

pvS

• Upvote 2

No, no, no . . . Orin was heard telling Marcus to buy "a rockin' dinner". It had to be over $2 since Marcus picked up aRVy's Roast Beef Sandwiches last time. They were celebrating MLK week.

Go Arby's!!!

• Upvote 1

Not if his brother is married to the sister of this man's brother-in-law....then the two men really have no relation.

Not necessarily, it could be his wife's brother, which would make that his vrother's brother-in-law, but wouldn't be related to him.