Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cashing In Money In Georgia

MissJaye

I'm sure you already have your answer by now but for your own benefit it is my understanding that when a RV happens here in the U.S. the big huge major players will know before any of us puddle jumpers..lol. That to say I read all these crazy rumors and just laugh....when it hits Iraq and the US we won't have to guess...it will be HUGE!! I'm really glad you asked your question here though because I believe that is one of the reasons Adam created this site was to answer people questions and to help people get the support and Intel they would need for this journey!! Many people on here though are quick to make rude comments to others and that is so rude and unnecessary!! Best of Luck to you ......big thumbs up for having the courage to post....this site can be very overwhelming!! :)

• Upvote 1

[quote name='umbertino' date='15 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

Couldn't you just call him and ask him?

This is what he called and told us. My brother have been giving false hopes since before I invested and I only brought it here to see if someone else heard what he stated. I know for sure I would be on a plane there in a second, but why would they start cashing in in GA and nowhere else in the US?

Good job MissJaye :D Unfortunately, your brother has been listening to

garbage and there is no 3.22 rate known at this time, including no mention

in todays chat posted from Adam. There is no cashing in going on, as nice as that would be! :)

You said a mouthful about false hopes. Don't be too hard on your brother, by this time if he got others

involved, he is probably getting hammered and trying his best to find something to hang onto. Not

always a wise idea to involve others, as they could end up seeing you as their frustration target , and that

is not a good thing. Money can cause terrible division in families and it is not worth allowing that.

You did the right thing bringing here and looks like you got some good advice. Be patient,

and please tell your brother to be patient and try and stop reading all the baseless hype. It sounds as if it has

run him ragged, and saddest part is, this just keeps making the circles and kicking everyone in the head

when they find out it is yet more nonsense.

I wish you and your family the best!

Jim

---

Hey, you could post "No budget, no RV" for a couple dozens of times, and then you will be okay in everyone's book. LOL

Lol you're exactly correct! I have seen that on here a few times...

ame='MissJaye' date='15 January 2011 - 02:33 PM' timestamp='1295120017' post='347076']

Good job MissJaye :D Unfortunately, your brother has been listening to

garbage and there is no 3.22 rate known at this time, including no mention

in todays chat posted from Adam. There is no cashing in going on, as nice as that would be! :)

You said a mouthful about false hopes. Don't be too hard on your brother, by this time if he got others

involved, he is probably getting hammered and trying his best to find something to hang onto. Not

always a wise idea to involve others, as they could end up seeing you as their frustration target , and that

is not a good thing. Money can cause terrible division in families and it is not worth allowing that.

You did the right thing bringing here and looks like you got some good advice. Be patient,

and please tell your brother to be patient and try and stop reading all the baseless hype. It sounds as if it has

run him ragged, and saddest part is, this just keeps making the circles and kicking everyone in the head

when they find out it is yet more nonsense.

I wish you and your family the best!

Jim

---

Yea I do know how it is when you get others involved in an investment and those people look at you when things don't go as planned. Thank you and God Bless you and your family!!

I'm sure you already have your answer by now but for your own benefit it is my understanding that when a RV happens here in the U.S. the big huge major players will know before any of us puddle jumpers..lol. That to say I read all these crazy rumors and just laugh....when it hits Iraq and the US we won't have to guess...it will be HUGE!! I'm really glad you asked your question here though because I believe that is one of the reasons Adam created this site was to answer people questions and to help people get the support and Intel they would need for this journey!! Many people on here though are quick to make rude comments to others and that is so rude and unnecessary!! Best of Luck to you ......big thumbs up for having the courage to post....this site can be very overwhelming!! :)

Thanks for your reponse! I don't let things bother me and I try to remain positive with everything that I do so those rude people don't get to me lol they're just upset because they came 2 a rumor section hoping for something to be real I guess ....

Whether its 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years, 30 years. THIS IS AN INVESTMENT IN YOUR FUTURE, never lose sight of that fact.

End Quote

I'm not losing sight of that fact. But please don't give me that 30 years talk. Not even 3 more than this (I have waited for almost 7, mind you)

I also live in ATL and would be happy to debunk for you. Just let me know what bank. I'm assuming he was either told this by someone who was reading these rumor pages or was reading them himself. Offer your brother to come here and he'll see notification when the RV happens. Tell him we all know it is going to happen, but just not today. Tell him to not listen to the posts saying it may happen, only accepting the one that says it has happened and it's time to cash in. He can also verify an increased rate at http://www.cbi.iq or http://www.xe.com. When he sees it on one of these sites, then it has definitely happen. We have to all realize that just because we want it to happen doesn't mean that it will happen... Not in our timeframe anyway. Keep the faith, GO RV!

Lol thanks for that! I don't see why people tend to judge you and think that you're not as educated on things that's going on with the iraqi dinar just because you're new to the site and have made 2 posts. I mean really I could possibly know things that someone else might not know, my post count has nothing to do with it ...

Hello, news flash, isn't monday MLK day! isn't atlanta in the deep south and don't you think banks are closed for MLK Day. I mean what a disgrace to Martin Luther to work on his day!

Yeah I hear ya T82 but that doesnt necessarily mean she is not sincere. I have a pretty low post count myself but I am trying to contribute rather than just take from the site. You've been at it longer so I yield but I for one will give her the benefit of he doubt on this one.

I totally agree with you on that one. I, for one, am getting MORE TIRED OF THE BASHERS than the so called pumpers lately. Don't get me wrong I really don't like the obviously fake pumper post's but I totally believe that a lot of newbies get bashed really hard just for asking a question, even if it is silly they should have the right to ask without fear of being called an idiot.

I went through the same thing when I started but being the person I am I didn't let some of the people here get to me and for that I have had some great discussions with some really awesome people here. I believe this poster is sincere and it's a shame she is being treated like this.

She could be your daughter, sister or mom, would you treat them that way too? :blink:

As for the OP I would just say don't count your chickens before they hatch. I would let him know the rumors are rampant EVERYWHERE and have been for a long time. Anyone who is planing on a sure date is going to be let down and that's not really healthy for anyone.

It's gonna happen.................someday. :)