Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank you for your post. I just think IMO that the "said" info gets peoples hopes up and

then when it doesn't come true their emotions are getting hurt. Then they get upset and

take it as a hit to them personally.

Alot of people need this to happen for whatever reason.

I was talking to my husband today, that I was actually angry that there are some Iraq persons who

hate us, (americans) and I'm like"what is wrong with them?" Don't they know how much it has cost

us as a country to help them?" My emotion was running "a-mok"

Then I had to realize that one Iraq person is not all of them and I am sure there are alot of them that

are grateful for us.

My point being, we are all humans with emotions and beliefs that do not work for all of us. I think if

I worry about myself and how I behave and what I speak, I can change my world around me.

In reality we are all one, we are all humans here on earth, no matter what region of the world we

live in.

So after that rant : ) Thank you for your post.

Emerald

• Upvote 5

IMO it is easy to lose sight that everyone on here is a person... just because it is typed. It seems easier to "jump" if you will or "bash" or whatever you want to call it, not looking at the person or even hearing their voice on the telephone.

I have many times in my life taken an email out of context because of the mood I was in. Have you ever done that? Being honest I think everyone at one point has.... I feel that the same thing is happening on the forums, I just read another thread where someone was "saying goodbye" and another person said "why say goodbye I didn't even know you were here." IMO the person saying goodbye must be having a sad or really bad day and was probably looking for encouragement.... not bashing or comments like that.

I don't know what I expect this post to do... or even if it will be read.... I just hope that we can try and remember we are all real people with real lives and we all want the same thing.

Sooner than later I expect...

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

Please just think before posting. If what you are about to write would hurt your feelings or make you angry if directed at you. Don't post it be respectful and caring toward your fellow man. PLEASE BE NICE.

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

Edited by Liljohn
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The reason that (most) people bash rumors is the same reason that (most) people post rumors.

They don't understand the nature and complexity surrounding the speculation about the RV of the Iraqi dinar. The reason they don't understand it is because the person who suggested they look into buying some dinar didn't (really) understand what they were recommending and so on, and so on, and so on ...

Personally, I am happy that I have put some money toward the iraqi dinar. BUT, I must admit, that the more I learn about this speculation, the less I REALLY know.

Probably the greatest prognostication about getting a return on this investment was posted a few months ago by someone who had gone to see a psychic: The psychic told that individual that "this situation with the iraqi dinar could turn out very positive -- was especially looking positive around 2016."

I'm hangin' my hat on that ... seems as plausible as anything else I've read/learned. Yes, I would PREFER that it happen sooner.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am curious to know what some of my fellow investors think about all of the bashing that goes on when someone posts a rumor. I posted one myself a while back and was slammed, the information I gave was true, but each time someone attepts to share a personal story or something they were told, they get torn to pieces.

WHY?

I believe that the majority of people who try to share are doing so because they are excited and think they may have something substantial to share. That does not always turn out to be the case, but just because they post their info and it turns out to be wrong doesn't make them a pumper, or a liar.

I hope this gets read by some of the people doing the bashing and they take the time to think about what they say from now on and maybe stop acting like spoiled children that do what they want because they can get away with it.

Just my two cents.

BTW I whole heartedly believe this thing is coming and coming soon, and those who are ready wil be blessed! The open windows of heaven blessing is coming soon!

Since i have been reading the posts, replys, comments and info that people is sharing, it doesn't matter what is said , or what their intenions were, there is a certain few on here that respond by cursing, printing hurtful responses because they think is COOL. They have an unbridled tongue and their intrepetation of free speech means any thing goes. What they fail to understand is that at some point, their rights stop and others begin. God will deal with them in time to come, and when this happens they "WILL" see the light, until then their mouth keeps rolling.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 5

This is the internet, people will say anything because there are no consequences to their actions.

There are also severely sensitive people on this board who will take a simple question as an insult, rude, and etc.

It's both parties at fault.

Simple solution...The bashers should measure other's sensitivity prior to posting and everyone should stop taking everything personally.

Problem solved.

• Downvote 2

I think you must realize that alot of people here have been here quite a while and are simply fed up and tired of all the lies and incorrect assumptions or statements passed on as facts.....not to mention after awhile you start to hear the same thing repeated over and over which are known to be false....so yea there is a bit of hostility at times when things are said and passed around on these forums cause alot of members are just irritated at how much BS really floats around dinar land and we cant believe it still finds a way to the boards......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Since i have been reading the posts, replys, comments and info that people is sharing, it doesn't matter what is said , or what their intenions were, there is a certain few on here that respond by cursing, printing hurtful responses because they think is COOL. They have an unbridled tongue and their intrepetation of free speech means any thing goes. What they fail to understand is that at some point, their rights stop and others begin. God will deal with them in time to come, and when this happens they "WILL" see the light, until then their mouth keeps rolling.

Oh...The big boogie man in the sky is coming to getcha! Christians SAY that they have love but look what happens. They ALWAYS threaten about God's vengeance....

That is NOT love my friend.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Oh...The big boogie man in the sky is coming to getcha! Christians SAY that they have love but look what happens. They ALWAYS threaten about God's vengeance....

That is NOT love my friend.

Bane, they are not threatening God's vengeance as you say. But rather that there will come a day when the whole world will know and acknowledge Jesus. In that day every knee shall bow and every toungue confess that Jesus is Lord.

Not trying to argue, just explain.

• Upvote 5

I am curious to know what some of my fellow investors think about all of the bashing that goes on when someone posts a rumor. I posted one myself a while back and was slammed, the information I gave was true, but each time someone attepts to share a personal story or something they were told, they get torn to pieces.

WHY?

I believe that the majority of people who try to share are doing so because they are excited and think they may have something substantial to share. That does not always turn out to be the case, but just because they post their info and it turns out to be wrong doesn't make them a pumper, or a liar.

I hope this gets read by some of the people doing the bashing and they take the time to think about what they say from now on and maybe stop acting like spoiled children that do what they want because they can get away with it.

Just my two cents.

BTW I whole heartedly believe this thing is coming and coming soon, and those who are ready wil be blessed! The open windows of heaven blessing is coming soon!

Great post. Those who do all the bashing are really those that has no investing experience. Real investors knows how to invest in something, move on to the next and then comes back to this investment for (credible) news and/or cash in when it's time. The problem is that you have people who bought some Dinars and found this forum and now they practically live on here waiting for some news of an RV. My message to them is to just try to reach the same goals doing something else that you have when the RV hits. Sometimes you're not going to reach your goals but it's who you become in the process that counts. Jim Rohn said "It's a shame when your income grew and you didn't." You can tell more about a person by what he or she says about another person than you could by what others say about him or her so just work on getting better each day and you'll find yourself getting luckier. Now that's personal development at it's best. Just Saying!!

• Upvote 3

The time will come when they will see the light, and then have the choice to accept or reject it. God gave us the right to choose.

GOD BLESS!!!

Bane, they SHOULD NOT BE threatening God's vengeance as you say. But rather that there will come a day when the whole world will know and acknowledge Jesus. In that day every knee shall bow and every toungue confess that Jesus is Lord.

TYPED TOO FAST FIRST TIME AND TOTALLY MISS SPOKE SORRY

• Upvote 1

I totally understand the frustration, the fact that many people have been on this site for years, some have held Dinar for years; however, I do not understand the meanness a lot of the time. There are times when I just can't wrap my brain around why some people are not only rude, but just downright mean. But then again, some things just aren't meant to "wrap your brain around". I think the majority of the people here are informative, respectful, and only wanting to bring good to this site. I also think the frustrations comes out as rudeness in others. Just my opinion, for what it's worth!

• Upvote 1

Maaaaan, gosh darn it, I had to use all of my daily allowance of +'s on this one thread. It is filled with so many wonderfull sentiments. We may have to go through some h$ll first, but the gOOd shall prevail, and having tasted the bad, we will just appreciate the gOOd even more. I learn tons from you people, THANK YOU!

Countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....GO RV!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think that so many people are so deep into this and are clinging to a RV so dearly, that when a post is made that is negative to the RV or whatever, these people take it personally and get genuinely angry. Cant blame them to a degree, but treating this investment personally as opposed to business is incorrect, but it easy to get wrapped up in

There was a guy named "GreenAZ" that joined and only made 3 post. He was bashed so damn hard it was sickining to read.

He seemed honest and happy to share his info. He claimed to be in a position to know insider info and even posted details of his recent visit to Iraq to structure an oil deal.'

He gave the names of the persons he works for, he posted a profile with a pic with much details of who he is and what he does.

He was offering to share info with the forum and give updates.

He gave a RV date and rate range with the reason for the date and who in Iraq gave hiom the rate.

If you go back and read the only 3 post he ever made it looks like he may be right on target and correct.

And what happened?

He was shreaded by a bunch of retarded people on this forum who call themselves investors.

There is a very good chance that person was the only person to ever show up on this forum with real information and real facts that we could all use and he was torn apart by total animals.

I doubt we will ever see him again.

The way I see it no one here deserves any info because of the low class actions of the wild animals on this forum who hide behind the mask of being human.

I could name names. :angry:

Edited by jack
  • Upvote 1

There was a guy named "GreenAZ" that joined and only made 3 post. He was bashed so damn hard it was sickining to read.

I could name names. :angry:

:blink:

Well since you have posted this a few times I think your itching to. :lol:

Honestly I don't remember a poster named GreenAz but it is a shame if he was ran off. :)