Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OMG!! MAJOR INFO!

DariusAli

First of all Im going to ignore all the negative responses because I knew they would come. Oh well. I could care less if you believe me or not. And sorry for the late response but this is the bank.

https://www.warrenfcu.com/

Sorry DariusAli, nice try but it doesn't work this way.

All the attention for this? I assume that is what you wanted

was the attention after posting such fluff.

Well, anyway, best wishes to you and i hope you learn how these things

actually unfold. It IS Thursday though, and just on time for this kind of weekly circus. ;)

Best wishes

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

My wife just called me and she is laughing her butt off. She said A guy just came in and was asking her about different currencies and when he asked about the Dinar, she told him she just got information on the Dinar and that they WILL exchage it at 12pm est tommorow at a 3.47 rate. She said she could hardly keep a straight face until the guy left!!!

Oh yea, she works at a bank in Cheyenne. :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Alissa: Thank you for choosing Warren's Live Chat service. How can I help you today?

xxx: Do you accept other countries currency?

Alissa: We do not do any exchanges for foreign currency.

xxx: oh so you guys don't deal with the Iraqi dinar?

Alissa: No we dont have the access.

xxx: Oh well someone said you guys did. Thanks

Alissa: Your welcome

-----------

DUDE ITS GOIN DOWN!! RV TIME!! WOOOHOOOO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by quadraph0nic
  • Upvote 1

Alissa: Thank you for choosing Warren's Live Chat service. How can I help you today?

xxx: Do you accept other countries currency?

Alissa: We do not do any exchanges for foreign currency.

xxx: oh so you guys don't deal with the Iraqi dinar?

Alissa: No we dont have the access.

xxx: Oh well someone said you guys did. Thanks

Alissa: Your welcome

-----------

DUDE ITS GOIN DOWN!! RV TIME!! WOOOHOOOO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shortest lifespan of a dinar rumor in history!! LOL LOL

• Upvote 2

This is a credit union, not a bank. How/Why would they be out front on the exchanges? Credit Unions, by law, are backed by a major regional bank, so any info they might "share" would have to come from that major bank first.

Then there's the issue of exchange rate......the credit union should cost more to make the exchange because they have to cover the charges from their supporting bank (both entities have to make some money).

First of all Im going to ignore all the negative responses because I knew they would come. Oh well. I could care less if you believe me or not. And sorry for the late response but this is the bank.

Why would any of you even respond and give this moron the satisfaction of replies? Lesson learned.....ignore the morons!!!!!

• Upvote 3

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Just got off with the customer service, 800 numbver is on web site AND she told me the credit union does NOT deal in any foreign currencies ....NONE, let alone the Iraqi dinar!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Shame on you :mad:

My wife just called me and she is laughing her butt off. She said A guy just came in and was asking her about different currencies and when he asked about the Dinar, she told him she just got information on the Dinar and that they WILL exchage it at 12pm est tommorow at a 3.47 rate. She said she could hardly keep a straight face until the guy left!!!

LMAO GREAT POST WAY TOO FUNNY :D:):rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

NOW THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT :D

• Upvote 2

So I know none of you will believe me since this is my first post but I've been reading this site for a long time. Take it how you want it. Im just passing the info along.

I went into my bank this afternoon to talk to them about how I would go about trading in different currency. When I brought up the Dinar the lady got quiet and had a big smile on her face. She told me that they know all about the Dinar and that they WILL exchage it at 12pm est tommorow at a 3.47 rate. She said not many people know about it here but they have all been told the situation at the bank and are prepared and ready to go. Theres no way a bank employee would sit right there and lie straight to my face. She garunteed the day and time because I looked so skeptical. Im going in bright and early to be ready. This is great news! By they way, I live in good ole Cheyenne, WY so maybe the smaller banks for some reason are going to exchange first? Idk but tommorow Im rich!

somtimes people starv for attention and this is not the place for that, go on a chat line or somthing in that nature

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sue: Thank you for choosing Warren's Live Chat service. How can I help you today?

Wes: Does Warren Credit Union sell/buy Iraqi Dinar?

Sue: no, we do not

Wes: Ok

I have one more question.

How many times have you been asked this today?

Sue: about 100 times in the past hour or so

Alissa: Where did you receive this information?

Wes: What information?

Alissa: That we do foreign currency for Irag dinar

Wes: I would rather not say which forum

Alissa: Please let the forum we do not and do ot plan on it

Wes:I will relay the message, thank you for your time

The bank is not happy right now!

• Upvote 1

So I know none of you will believe me since this is my first post but I've been reading this site for a long time. Take it how you want it. Im just passing the info along.

I went into my bank this afternoon to talk to them about how I would go about trading in different currency. When I brought up the Dinar the lady got quiet and had a big smile on her face. She told me that they know all about the Dinar and that they WILL exchage it at 12pm est tommorow at a 3.47 rate. She said not many people know about it here but they have all been told the situation at the bank and are prepared and ready to go. Theres no way a bank employee would sit right there and lie straight to my face. She garunteed the day and time because I looked so skeptical. Im going in bright and early to be ready. This is great news! By they way, I live in good ole Cheyenne, WY so maybe the smaller banks for some reason are going to exchange first? Idk but tommorow Im rich!

Everybody Lies

post-2529-129495070203_thumb.jpg

Sue: Thank you for choosing Warren's Live Chat service. How can I help you today?

Wes: Does Warren Credit Union sell/buy Iraqi Dinar?

Sue: no, we do not

Wes: Ok

I have one more question.

How many times have you been asked this today?

Sue: about 100 times in the past hour or so

Alissa: Where did you receive this information?

Wes: What information?

Alissa: That we do foreign currency for Irag dinar

Wes: I would rather not say which forum

Alissa: Please let the forum we do not and do ot plan on it

Wes:I will relay the message, thank you for your time

The bank is not happy right now!

ROFL!!! :lol: :lol: