Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie chat 1-12

joe liberst

130 members have voted

1. 1. Do you this Okie is full of it?

• Yes, he is overflowing with BS. Watch your shoes, it is deep in here
    • No, he is telling truth. How dare you question the all knowing Okie
    • Maybe he is telling the truth or maybe not, I'm not sure
    • Pie

I 100% do not believe this. How in the world does he think it could RV in limited counties and not be know around the world with in hours (more likely minutes)

As a warning, I am ranking this okie chat as:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: out of :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: on the BS scale

Okie Oil Man post: 1/12/11

JANUARY 12TH, 2011 05:06 PM ·  

12:15 p. m. 1/12/11

OKIE_OIL_MAN] just got off phone with the most important source possible–seems like they (iraq) are going to do this on a limited r/v for a few days in the middle east countries and probably will be monday before we are able to redeem our dinars in the u s a–more to follow

OKIE_OIL_MAN] they have r/v’d in 2 countries so far–looks like a incremential situation-

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] jordan and kuwait as of now–as per source

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] you guys need to remove that 6.18 from play–as per source

OKIE_OIL_MAN] you can only exchange in jordan and kuwait if you are a citizen of that country–as per source

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i only report intel–i am a messenger only–nothing more–source impeccable–nuff said

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] you have between now and monday to trash or accept intel–don’t make any difference to me

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i am firm about my source and intel furnished me–period!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

This just doesn't make sense. Especially with Jordan at 3.22. Why would a country buy in at 3.22 when they can get it at 1170 on the market. If it comes in at .86 Jordan is going to be real mad. If you going to pump us at least make it believable. Not bashing just saying huh! God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Question - if Okie is so full of BS, which 99.9% of us believe including myself (.1% TK, Med, Okie), why does someone post his chat? This is like working in a restaurant, having rotten vegetables and serving them anyway. There is not enough toilet paper to go around for the amount of crap on this forum.

Question - if Okie is so full of BS, which 99.9% of us believe including myself (.1% TK, Med, Okie), why does someone post his chat? This is like working in a restaurant, having rotten vegetables and serving them anyway. There is not enough toilet paper to go around for the amount of crap on this forum.

I posted it because I wanted to make a joke and a poll. I even posted that he was full of BS before the chat.

Why did you read it if you knew he was full of it??

• Upvote 1

:blink: *shrugs* :blink:

"if it smells like non-sense...then it must be non-sense..."

*prays to god* Father, Lord God. Please give us the wisdom and the patience to filter through all the nonsense that has been coming about with the IQD and it RV. If it is your will that it to be so then it is so, and the glory will be all to you, Father God. If you want us to wait another 6 month or 6 years, please, again, give us the wisdom & patience to endure to the end. In the name of your precious son Jesus Christ, amen. :)

I think that it is almost scary that people still think that this joker is telling any kind of a truth. how many times do people need to be lied to before they finally get it? For those of you that Think Okie is tell the truth he sent me an email and said mail all your Dinar to me so we can take care of it for you and when it RV's you wont have that terrible tax burden. ( okay since i know your easily led, that was not really what Okie had said I dont know him so please dont attempt to send me any dinar unless of course you just feel like it. )

This just doesn't make sense. Especially with Jordan at 3.22. Why would a country buy in at 3.22 when they can get it at 1170 on the market. If it comes in at .86 Jordan is going to be real mad. If you going to pump us at least make it believable. Not bashing just saying huh! God Bless Semper Fi

IDK why you got a - on this one you make a valid argument I guess some people can't stand to be argued against... or they are Okie supporters... either way I think it is a good point and here is a + to even you outsmile.gif