Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

possible real deal!!!

Striker

I wanted to bring up the fact that there are a lot of contracts being formed and signed. Well in order to finalize a contract it takes capital. Iraq does not have there own capital, here in lies a theory.

What if they are selling these dinars and collecting major proffits to facilitate these agreements with no intention of having a tradable currency. One would think not possible. On the other hand that would be the greatest proffit making scheme ever. Countries would be completly dupped and they would walk away laughing at everyone, having completely pulled it off in front of everyones eyes. Just a thought hope I am completely wrong here.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I wanted to bring up the fact that there are a lot of contracts being formed and signed. Well in order to finalize a contract it takes capital. Iraq does not have there own capital, here in lies a theory.

What if they are selling these dinars and collecting major proffits to facilitate these agreements with no intention of having a tradable currency. One would think not possible. On the other hand that would be the greatest proffit making scheme ever. Countries would be completly dupped and they would walk away laughing at everyone, having completely pulled it off in front of everyones eyes. Just a thought hope I am completely wrong here.

This is a good theory and if the UN, IMF, many other countries invested in this wasn't watching, i would think it could be possible. But i think they wouldn't attempt something with the whole world looking on. Their future would be ruined before it ever got started. Be patient, we will see this adventure thru to the end.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 3

You must be kidding, Iraqi won't bite the hand that feeds them????? IT'S Iraqi, and they will say and do whatever is best for them period! Also do you really think that IRAN won't step in a provide $$$. I hope we all make some $ with this possible RV, but in that part of the world, it's a crap shoot!

• Upvote 1

Another reason to STOP BUYING DINARS....And stop telling people about it....I really can't understand all the greed.. :(

• Upvote 2

You must be kidding, Iraqi won't bite the hand that feeds them????? IT'S Iraqi, and they will say and do whatever is best for them period! Also do you really think that IRAN won't step in a provide $$$. I hope we all make some $ with this possible RV, but in that part of the world, it's a crap shoot!

The US military just signed a major contract with Iraq. Why would they turn around and spit in our face?

Isn't that what you would do if you were in that position. Also, I 'll go as far as saying if I was in that position I would keep taking people's money, use it to rebuild my country. At the same time I would be printing another currency. Once all the rebuilding is done. New currency will be swapped for old than RV. Iraq wouldn't spend one nickle of their own money either to rebuild or pay out.

• Upvote 2

That would be a most fatal error. It would speed the need for alternative energy development and vilify Iraq for decades. They need the rest of the world as much as the rest of the world needs them. I see global unity as the one and only way to support the longevity of the planet. What a huge mistake that would be.

• Upvote 1

While the theory is appreciated, there's no way this could happen. Quite honestly, I believe that would cause global chaos...

What would happen to Iraq? What country will invade them with us there. Oh by the way, Show me where once country owns Iraqi Dinar. Every day countries write off other countries debt. Why would Iraq's debt be any different.

• Upvote 2

And then all nations take every last missle and completly level the entire MIDDLE EAST COMPLETLY, Isreal, Pakistan, Saudi, ALL OF IT....... Then go back take there resources & create a big natural park......... Would never happen in a zillion years, thay wouldn't even think of it....... Don't even get my blood pressure up with the possibilty because it's not......

Its a known fact over here there are contractors here with supplies and ready to go but none of them are moving until something happens with the G.O.I. and the dinar !!! There are ships filled with supplies in the gulf waiting to unload but just like everyone else ,,they are waiting also for the G.O.I. .....

Tes and Iran money is based on 10,344.46 to the $1.00 USD and thay are doing fine, US sanctions cant even slow them down//

LOLOLLOLLOL, you have got to be kidding me. Does everyone on this site have their heads in the sand? Why would Iraqi spit in our face, simple because they can. Do you really think they like us? We are a Capitalist nation under God and not their God. The can also because they have what the world wants, OIL. If Iraqi, Saudi, etc., didn't have OIL, we wouldn'tgive a Rats Butt about any of them. One poster is correct SUPPLY and Demand, OIL OIL OIL. I am sure there are countries that would pay their debt for dedicated low priced OIL.

I am what you people call a NEWBIE, but only to actually sigining in and making an account. I have watched for quite a while, we are all so anxious to get Rich with the Dinar, that we forget what part of the world we are dealing with. They don't do anything rational or a certain way like NORMAL people. If they can figure out a way to not FOLLOW THE PLAN, and get away with it, THEY WILL! Pumpers and Guru's are simply selling more Dinars for the people getting richer and richer no matter if the Dinar ever RV'S or not.

It's all just a game, and whomever can play the game better, and makes the best back room deals WINS!

• Upvote 1

I am not trying to stir up a hornets nest here at all. Just a theory for healthy conversation. I have read so much crapp that I just wanted to throw a theory out there. Thank you for not bashing and having intelligent conversation and insight.

Interesting point you brought up..

Iraq is like a lil baby being raised by some big brothers. This baby needs to do everything right in order to grow up as a good person. This baby will not attemp to anger the older ones, harms can be reverse. Iraq need to do whatever is feasible. Lots investments and deals have gone into Iraq. Screwing everyone who helps it would be the last thing on it's mind. Remember not all the big brothers are good guys. Iraq does not want to go back to ground zero again. Sadam Housein 2 isn't possible.

They will pay for this RV with the power of oil and natural gas, if they have to they can RV incrementally. my two cents...

What do you think..

I see what you are saying - you make an interesting case but my only thought is that Iraq does have capital. Resources are Assets (though not financial) therefore ,Resources=Capital. Iraq has resources in spades! While the GOI may not show them on their balance sheet they do have access to them in numerous ways.

I am much more worried about CBI and GOI affording a big "up front" hit rather than a gradual rise as resources are exploited. While I love the idea of a huge RV I am not convined it will big and sudden. I still believe strongly in the long term potential with IQD

Not so much arguing with you here just adding my 23.4 Dinar

• Upvote 1

Thanks for not bashing me, I was ONLY trying to have a good conversation of what ifs. I like to talk about these things and learn more and more. Several years ago I was in Cebu Philippines discussing the starting of a company jointly with a native of the Philippines. We also talked about going into China and the biggest reason we didn't go into China even though they were offering a great deal was that they can't be trusted, and being a communist country they can do anything they wish at any time they wish. We didn't want to start a business and then at some point be told leave our country. That is what I feel will happen in Iraqi in time. Just my thought.

I hope and pray that the Dinars do well and we do get an RV, it would help tons of people and our own country. I hope, and only time will tell. Patients with this one is tuff! lol

It's indisputable that for the past several years, Iraq has been making millions of dollars a week on the sale of Dinars. They are essentially receiving "free money" by way of extremely long term, interest-free loans made to them by "investors" who have received no guarantee of any return, except by the gurus and pumpers. We the investors "believe" that the RV is a sure thing, but no solid evidence exists to support that belief, and obviously Iraq has no interest in dispelling any RV rumors, as this would drastically reduce the sale of Dinars. One has to wonder why they wouldn't do everything in their power to do so if it was actually their intention to RV their currency in the near future. Every Dinar which leaves the country is a liability if they actually intend to increase the value by 1,000 to 3,000 times, and they've been exporting billions of them every month for years now. It's an interesting theory. Let's hope it's wrong. :unsure: