Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gankans chat/rumor

joe liberst

* Gankans Rumor: 1/11/11

JANUARY 11TH, 2011 10:01 PM ·  

[brew] gankans can you summarize intel you or others received for peeps like me just getting on?? THANKS

[gankans] I’m confirming that we new intel, not related to TK or Al are concurring about the same intel of a deadline of midnight tonight for the RV of a rate for banks at $5.27 and CBI at $6.18

[gankans] My intel is very credible and very high up, but not from same neighborhood as TK or anyone else.

[gankans] EST, PAC, not sure which time, but it must happen before midnight of 1-11-11

[Cessie] brew RV very likely tonight $5.27 banks, $6.18ish CBI

[brew] Cessie oh ok thanks – was this Gankans source??

[Cessie] brew yes

[MOMMA5] its already Tuesday the 12th in Iraq??!!

[gankans] MOMMA5 ok, then the **** will hit the fan and Iraq will have egg on their faces for not sticking to their agreement with UN and IMF

[gankans] Guys and gals, you will see it on forex for sure, but you may see at several banks here and there very soon

-------------------

BS.

5.27....what is he smoking.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

* Gankans Rumor: 1/11/11

JANUARY 11TH, 2011 10:01 PM ·  

[brew] gankans can you summarize intel you or others received for peeps like me just getting on?? THANKS

[gankans] I’m confirming that we new intel, not related to TK or Al are concurring about the same intel of a deadline of midnight tonight for the RV of a rate for banks at $5.27 and CBI at $6.18

[gankans] My intel is very credible and very high up, but not from same neighborhood as TK or anyone else.

[gankans] EST, PAC, not sure which time, but it must happen before midnight of 1-11-11

[Cessie] brew RV very likely tonight $5.27 banks, $6.18ish CBI

[brew] Cessie oh ok thanks – was this Gankans source??

[Cessie] brew yes

[gankans] MOMMA5 ok, then the **** will hit the fan and Iraq will have egg on their faces for not sticking to their agreement with UN and IMF

[gankans] Guys and gals, you will see it on forex for sure, but you may see at several banks here and there very soon

-------------------

BS.

5.27....what is he smoking.

haha yeah right...we'll see

liar.jpg

• Upvote 2

LOL :lol:

I liked his reaction when a member called him out on the date!! ok, then the **** will hit the fan? :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

YA KNOW GUYS THIS WAS INTERESTING AND FUNNY FOR A WHILE BUT IT HAS LOST ITS FLAVOR. FORGET YOU NARCISSISTIC PASSION FOR ATTENTION AND GIVE IT A REST

Your font size makes you look narcissistic. I guess you can't just say your opinion without looking bigger than everyone else.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hmmmmm....what was this made-up agreement that they had with the UN & IMF?? lol

The only one once again that is going to have egg on the face is gankans!!

Dan

to me the thing that makes this interesting is whether or not we are talking IQD to $ or $ to IQD - lots of possibilities there

what IF we are talking 5.27 dinar per 1 USD instead of $5.27 = 1 IQD?...makes it worth .189 cents...just saying when I looked at all the rates that were coming out yesterday from DOHA...it was .35 or 2.85 IQD per 1USD -

as an FYI - some of the DOHA sources were saying that it started at 2.85 and ended up at .35 - that is incorrect - if you do they math BOTH 2.85 and .35 were correct giving more credence to the story as it was 2.85IQD per dollar AND .35USD = 1IQD

I want $3+ just like everybody else...time will tell!!!