Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Was Informed to be available for Cash in 1/11/11 sometime today.

rtrusty

Believe it or not i was told by some1 that at 11:11 2nite it will rv blink.gif and this was a good friend who iz worth millz... I will not be looking at 11:11 2nite on 1-11-11. I will believe it when i get a tex from Adam M and i call B.O.A. and they say come on in and we will hook u up biggrin.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 1

This whole investment is really upsetting and I'm starting to think it's all BS. My patience has worn thin and I am sick and tired of all the BS rumors and people purposely making up BS. We get it every single week and have for months. Time for me to step away and forget about all of this for awile before I lose my mind and explode on someone who does not deserve it.

Screw it, I am making a crazy blog where I will spit out nonsense and have people follow it. First 10 people will get tin foil hats that will block the satellites as well as allow us to communicate telepathically.

I know, sounds rediculous, but so is most the crap on that site.

Am I in the first 10????? I hope so!!!! Damn i want one of those!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Signs_foil_hat-thumb-550x373-17996.jpg

Edited by ChrisA70

Screw it, I am making a crazy blog where I will spit out nonsense and have people follow it. First 10 people will get tin foil hats that will block the satellites as well as allow us to communicate telepathically.

Microwave safe hat please, I find that sitting in a large microwave oven helps my telepathic abilities. once you send me this hat I will guarantee which Monday you may all bet on for cash in.

I m in what are you going to call it?? :lol:

I feel like the Chilean miners must have, everyone clinging to the smallest piece of info, regardless of source...with that in mind...my loaf of Wonderbread told me that at precisely 1:13am Iraqi time, the RV will occur and within mere minutes we will all be freakin Trump wealthy...it also told me to tell the toaster it said "hi"...Come on people, NO BS POSTINGS!!!! I joined here cause it wasn't a bunch a Bible thumpers preaching about God wanting this to happen (considering God would strike us all down for investing in a Non-Christian nation for starters) or rube's talking about which color their pick-up will be when they buy it for cash,,,keep it real or go to those sights...

• Upvote 2

I feel like the Chilean miners must have, everyone clinging to the smallest piece of info, regardless of source...with that in mind...my loaf of Wonderbread told me that at precisely 1:13am Iraqi time, the RV will occur and within mere minutes we will all be freakin Trump wealthy...it also told me to tell the toaster it said "hi"...Come on people, NO BS POSTINGS!!!! I joined here cause it wasn't a bunch a Bible thumpers preaching about God wanting this to happen (considering God would strike us all down for investing in a Non-Christian nation for starters) or rube's talking about which color their pick-up will be when they buy it for cash,,,keep it real or go to those sights...

I lol'd.

GO RV!

.....Man, lol, you made my day ! ...Thanks for the laughs !

I have never seen a dumber bunch of people in my life. Honestly, this is turning into a comedy website.

Geeze! No wonder American test scores keep dropping.

and I am sure you have contributed so much in your lengthy stay here at DV... all 5 or so of your posts have been spot on way to go I got an idea if you don't like the site freaking LEAVE.... I am so tired of these newbies coming in here thinking just cause they signed up they are automatically a wealth of knowledge and we are all morons... guess what... we know crap when we see it... and we smell a d bag when he comes on here posting crap like you have so take your attitude some other place...

by the way can I get one of those sweet foil hats... my wife is wearing my other one... can I at least have this guys I mean he doesn't want it any way...biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

I have never seen a dumber bunch of people in my life. Honestly, this is turning into a comedy website. Anyone with half a brain knows the CBI website is the official source of the rate compared against the US dollar. It has not changed.

Let me make this crystal clear. IF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ DOES NOT CHANGE IT'S RATE, THEN RATES AT ANY OTHER BANK IN THE WORLD MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. GOT IT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Geeze! No wonder American test scores keep dropping.

Why did you post the very same post on the don't promote other sites?????????????

I guess they are just as stupid as we are! Oh goody, there are soooo many of us. That must really irritate you. I hope so.

Yeah right. My Honduran housekeeper who knows a taco vendor in Cozumel had a wind surfing instructor tell him that the RV will happen on 2-22-2012. He obtained the information which was written on the inside walls of an ancient Mayan pyramid. This rumor was confirmed by a bank teller at BANAMEX in Cancun. She has worked there for four months and is well connected.