Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Turns out Jakedog was correct

egbert

People don't get bashed for opinions typically.

You get bashed for making inflamatory statements

from a position of percieved authority, with no basis or

back up for either.

It is irresponsible any way you slice it and potentially harmfull

to noobs that haven't been suckered yet.

I never saw the original post but I bet this is what was going on.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Pity his post got locked out. Turns out he was no less correct than anyone else posting information here. In fact, he was 100% correct. No RV this past weekend today or tomorrow. We've got to stop bashing those who don't tell us what we want to hear. We all want it to RV, but just beause we want it to, does not mean that will or must. Hang in there and be patient.

AMEN....

Peace...

• Upvote 3

I like reading rumors as a source of info regarding RV. Many times people have said to use your judgement and decide what is factual and what are hopes and dreams. When I first started this investment, I've read from Adam that no one will know the date and rate until it happens. Adam always keep me grounded and not believing any date and rate, Just days ago, he said that there would not be an RV today and he would be the first to say he was wrong if it happens (Dinar Speculation). Save yourself the anxiety and stress and be patient for the silent RV! Trust me when it happens you will definately know that it did!!!! Go RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

back up for either.

I would have to agree to a certain degree here. It is way too easy to post a date of when it is not going to happen. And if you do, please have some kind of intel of proof of why not. We always demand a link or reason for why people say it will happen on a certain date. Why not hold the people to the same standards if they claim it wont happen.

• Downvote 1

back up for either.

Making an inflamatory statement???????? some one who says they heard from an undisclosed third party, but won't say who? then proceeds to make an authoritative prediction IS inflamatory if you ask me.

rarily do I see links or back-up articles for these pumpers....so if they can be allowed to spew thier garbage, everybody else should be allowed as long as they do it under the RUMOR topics.....JMO B)

• Upvote 1

Pity his post got locked out. Turns out he was no less correct than anyone else posting information here. In fact, he was 100% correct. No RV this past weekend today or tomorrow. We've got to stop bashing those who don't tell us what we want to hear. We all want it to RV, but just beause we want it to, does not mean that will or must. Hang in there and be patient.

What made you think it was going to RV? The government still needs to be formed and no matter what happens to the currency, I believe parliament needs to put legislation behind that decision before a change to the currency can go into effect. Maybe that's just my opinion but that's what I'm looking at and anyway, it is not outside the realm of possibility that we may be waiting a good part of this year if not the whole year before something is done on that.

• Upvote 1

Jake dog is here folks and i did tell the truth but for some the truth is just to hard to handle !!! I have no bad feelings for anyone at this web site but i will say that this pumping stuff has to stop !!! I told you all that i am here in Iraq , AND STILL HERE !!! I am at a base south of Baghdad called Kalsu used to be labled D-16 but now its called G-9 ... Well now you know where i am at !!!! Anyways i still can buy dinar here and not really heard anything much today about anything !!!! Been mostly quite !!! I do not need any bashing and also all people have there right to say what ever they want ,,does not matter to me !!!!! what people say and think does not pay bills for me and also i have learned that in this web site there a whole bunch of people who live in glass houses !!!! Did not know this site was dog eat dog and i know now that there are some big dogs on this site who sure does have a mean big bark But when there mouth is open i see no teeth !!!! Yea,, I am a newbie as you all say but not a stupid one and what i say some of you dont like just like i dont like some of the things that you post but do i say to any ,,,HEY GET RID OF HIM ???? I thought that America was a free country and thats why i am helping our troops to win this deal over here and also to help you and your dinar out so you all who has it will be well off !!!! I am here for many reasons 1- to help support the military 2- to help get what the Iraqi people should get and deserve 3- So we can keep the terriost out of our back yards ,,, rather fight them here than in my country !!!! 4- to make money to support my family and pay my bills !!!!! Like i said to you many times ,,, THE DINAR WILL GO UP IN ITS OWN SLOW WAY !!!! But stop posting what you think the Iraqis are going to do because you do not think like an Iraqi because you are not a Iraqi ,,, simple as that !!!!! You should see how most of these people live ,,i do not think most of you could handle it ,,, i know i could not and i have been here for years but i live in a hooch not a mud brick house with no windows even a tent is better than what most have but they know nothing diffrent than what they lived all there life !!! I have several Iraqi friends and they are great people but just like America there are good and there are bad apples thats life in any country !!!! People i thank you for your last comments good or bad about me but hey i guess this web site has some bad apples in it themselfs and i may have hit a couple targets and they did not like that so now i am banned which is cool because now i know what this web site is really about !!!! Good luck to you all and i do hope with great sincerety that you all will be rich even the ones who do not deserve it !!!!!! JAKEDOG ,,OUT !!!!! WOOF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

Okay...i dont like pumpers either but honestly, if you do your own research and try to understand this investment you have something to anchor your hopes too.

Instead you get taken in by "pumpers" because its so much easier to be spoon fed. ISN'T IT? :rolleyes:

jakedog, try to be more concise in your rants... :lol: :lol: thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1