Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I READ A POST ABOUT SUPPLY AND DEMAND ,WHICH IS TRUE FOR THE MOST PART,BUT THE REASON FOR THE SITES RASING THE PRICES IS TO MAKE MORE MONEY OFF OF YOU&I YOU THINK THEIR IS SOMETHING THATS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THEY RAISE THEIR PRICES 90% CHANCE NO,BUT THIES ALWAYS THAT 10% THAT SOMETHINGS GOING TO DONT THINK FOR A MINUTE THAT THEY DONT MONITER THEASE SITES.THEY SEE WHATS GOING ON AND SEE THEY CAN RAISE THEIR PRICES,STOP BUING AND IBET THE PRICES FALL OR THE GIVE YOU A DEAL ON SOMETHING ELSE,I FAULT NO ONE IN BUISNEES FOR WANTING TO MAKE MONEY ,BUT JUST BECAUSE SOME ONE RAISED THEIR PRICES DOEST ALWAYS MEAN SOMETHING GOIG TO HAPPEN,IT USALY MEAN THE CAN GET AWY WITH IT,AND YOU WILL STILL BUY IT

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

I READ A POST ABOUT SUPPLY AND DEMAND ,WHICH IS TRUE FOR THE MOST PART,BUT THE REASON FOR THE SITES RASING THE PRICES IS TO MAKE MORE MONEY OFF OF YOU&I YOU THINK THEIR IS SOMETHING THATS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THEY RAISE THEIR PRICES 90% CHANCE NO,BUT THIES ALWAYS THAT 10% THAT SOMETHINGS GOING TO DONT THINK FOR A MINUTE THAT THEY DONT MONITER THEASE SITES.THEY SEE WHATS GOING ON AND SEE THEY CAN RAISE THEIR PRICES,STOP BUING AND IBET THE PRICES FALL OR THE GIVE YOU A DEAL ON SOMETHING ELSE,I FAULT NO ONE IN BUISNEES FOR WANTING TO MAKE MONEY ,BUT JUST BECAUSE SOME ONE RAISED THEIR PRICES DOEST ALWAYS MEAN SOMETHING GOIG TO HAPPEN,IT USALY MEAN THE CAN GET AWY WITH IT,AND YOU WILL STILL BUY IT

You could be right but what if your wrongpeople need to make their owen infomed desision.

price is up do to demand and supply you are right about that, but every one should really only buy what they can efford to lose.

think of it this way this is all a gamble like playing a slot mechine or going to vegas and playing crapps or blackjack or poker or any other game they have.

buy your dinars they same way you would spend your money in Vegas.

THEIR ARE PEOPLE IN BUISNEES TO MAKE MONEY D TRADE RAISE THEIR PRICES AGAIN THEIR GOING TO KEEP DOIN IT AS LONG AS THE MARKET IS THEIR.ITHIS IS THE WAY TO MAKE MONEY LIKE I SAID BEFOR PEOPLE WILL KEEP BUING NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEASE SITES RAISE THEIR COSTS.I STILL THINK THE DINAR WILL GO UP BUT IM NOT GOING TO BUY ANY MORE.STOP BUYING FROM THEASE SITES AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS,YOULL BE SUPRIZED

• Upvote 1

THEIR ARE PEOPLE IN BUISNEES TO MAKE MONEY D TRADE RAISE THEIR PRICES AGAIN THEIR GOING TO KEEP DOIN IT AS LONG AS THE MARKET IS THEIR.ITHIS IS THE WAY TO MAKE MONEY LIKE I SAID BEFOR PEOPLE WILL KEEP BUING NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEASE SITES RAISE THEIR COSTS.I STILL THINK THE DINAR WILL GO UP BUT IM NOT GOING TO BUY ANY MORE.STOP BUYING FROM THEASE SITES AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS,YOULL BE SUPRIZED

This is the second post of yours that I have read and I will not read another. Between the caps locks, mispelled words and lack of punctuation, I simply cannot afford a headache on this Monday morning.

• Upvote 5

This is the second post of yours that I have read and I will not read another. Between the caps locks, mispelled words and lack of punctuation, I simply cannot afford a headache on this Monday morning.

LOL!!!! I cant understand why people get all bent out of shape with the caps thing........... its kind of stupid the rules...if caps on your YELLING..... and the whole grammer thing when posting on boards.....well the way i see it, when you talk you dont say 'peroid' at the end of each sentence..you just pause... so when typing in stead of just doing a peroid, i use several peroids...... as a pause.... NOT BASHING YOU EISCH!.... just commenting in general on your comment! :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

LOL!!!! I cant understand why people get all bent out of shape with the caps thing........... its kind of stupid the rules...if caps on your YELLING..... and the whole grammer thing when posting on boards.....well the way i see it, when you talk you dont say 'peroid' at the end of each sentence..you just pause... so when typing in stead of just doing a peroid, i use several peroids...... as a pause.... NOT BASHING YOU EISCH!.... just commenting in general on your comment! :D

i agree ............................ and some people talk slower than others ........................ :D

• Upvote 2

I concur! Thank you :)

HYDRANT, out of curiosity, is English your first language?

• Upvote 1