Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

here is the facts !!!!

jakedog

jake .. as a point of clarifaction . TQ's airfield is actually larger than balad .. however tq doesnt get combat aircraft ( which is why i think balad is bigger ) in any event .. Is superdave still out there??? think he worked with unisys at a time and had a hook up with the DHL guy out there .. real hard to miss him and his boston accent ..

Pop Quiz, what do you think the average completion of someone's education in the military is? Do you think they are all masters of Grammar and Spelling? Does someone who might actually have boots on ground in a hostile land have more insight than a great portion of the herd here on these boards?

Dont know who the individual is, and you could be right, but then again you are judging someone based on their spelling but might actually be in Iraq? Be careful with that broad brush stroke you are painting there chief. Once size does not fit all. Just saying.

You need to take a chill pill!!!

• Downvote 2

I don't believe soldiers know anything about the workings of the Iraqi government, nor are they privy to information as to when the dinar will revalue. High ranking government officials, and politicians may know, but not soldiers. Everyone that has been on this site for 6 months or longer knows what has been needed before there can be an RV/RI, and we have seen these details get accomplished. I believe we are staring the RV/RI right in the face. Time will tell, but not buying any posting from any soldier saying nothing is happening over there!

Edited by muchodinaro
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

WOW, if he is right he just shot me down and now I feel like it will never happen.... Nobody has a clue.....I Think that is the most right thing that could be said about that F ing RV thing that may never happen.... What a downer.. But I got to thank you for putting me back in place...... :D:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

• Upvote 1

Hi,

I made several post on here that are very similar in nature to what the gentelman in Iraq is saying and everyone is in a bubble. Not to bash these so called gurus but what this gentelman is saying is absolutly correct. I will recap some of the info I shared in the past.

1. Iraqi goverment is not stable (espicially now that Moqtada is back)

2. Communications in and out of Iraq is extremly difficult (how can okieoil man communicate on a daily basis?)

3. Iraqi oil production is not enough of a reason for an RV.

4. An RV will happen on Iraqi time not ours.

5. Iran has greater influence over Iraq than the USA!

6. Imports of goods and services cannot exceed oil exports.

7. RV will happen when Iraq has its act together which will take time.

It is time that people look at hard facts and not on info that they hear from a person that heard it from another person it is abvious for me that these so called gurus have good intentions but time after time provide false info. I am not bashing here just saying the truth. Be well and stay real!

• Upvote 4

I have been in Iraq going on 5 years now and i also work as a military contractor !!!! I can not give any base names but i can say that i was stationed on the largest air base here and now i am on a base south of Baghdad !!!!! Its all B/S about the military having to give up any dinar PERIOD !!!! Any one can go and buy dinar at the military finance office including me !!!!! I bought 2 million at $854 and some change per million a year ago and today i still can !!! Just yesterday one of my friends just bought 1 half a MIL. !!!! So i hope this is takes care of this matter !!!! There is not a thing changing NOW or EVEN next month !!!! The dinar will go up BUT it will not be soon !!!!! There is still a lot of un-rest over here and i can tell you the base that i am at gets hit with rockets or mortors every week !!! This country is moving forward as we speak but its so slow doing so that all of us here wants to paint a wall white and put black stripes on it so we can tell if the G.O.I. is even moving !!!!!! do the math ,,,another friend of mine which does not have much money to spend here because his wife makes him give it all to her came up to me asking me about the dinar and he wanted to buy some but he had only 100 dollars so he went to the military pay master and bought 116.000 DINAR ,,It cost 98 dollars !!!!! LIKE I SAID DO THE MATH PEOPLE !!!! To me when i read all forums in the dinar vet section i have to admit its better than watching a boot -legged iraqi movie and yes most of you folks are very intertaining to me ,, SORRY ,,But its true and so does the military !!!!!! What you are reading in your post is a bunch of people who are trying to get you to buy more which i see some of you are finally waking up to this fact that yes they are pumping you up !!!! We all started laughing when a guy here said that some of these people talking should have that RAP SONG playing in the back ground singing the song PUMP IT UP PUMP IT UP HOME BOY !!!!! We all here have the dinar also and very much want to get out of this SHITE HOLE but as of right now we have to do our jobs with the military and pay our bills at home !!!! I do not like to BUM PEOPLE OUT ,,,But you all should NO THE TRUTH ,,,And when it happens i will be on the first thing smoking that flys eating one of those nasty chicken dinars in a window seat !!!! I really do hope it will be soon ,, but people do not try to figure out the Iraqi Government ,,, you would be better off trying to figure out our own !!!! God Bless

Geeze you went and burst my happy bubble barnie.gif

• Upvote 1

I promise that i will keep you all informed when any thing happens because i want nothing more than you and me to be rolling in money !!!!! I want very much to go home to stay with my wife and kids ,,not just for 15 days every 4 months !!! We get 3 R&Rs a year and the end of what they call contract R&R is 21 days !!!! And also there was one person who replied what contractor i work for and he is right also he might see this and also will tell you that all computer and phone funtions are all translated out of Houston !!!! Any body out there from JBB or used to be there ??? Now any person that has been there will know that all log cap 3 people are no longer there which i was in the O&M SECTION ,, Only logcap 4 is there now !!! I was transfered to another base because of the draw back and the loss of logcap 3 at JBB which went to AFCAP !! When it comes to knowing what may take place with the RV i will know way before many of you all because our time is way ahead of the time in the states and also when there is any thing that goes down over here we all know at the same time ,,military and civilians ,, When it comes down to anything exciting we know because we are here to see it for our selfs !!!! When they quit selling dinar on these bases that will tell me something for sure but as of right now its like come and get it !!!! I will tell you this ,,as of now at this base where i am at ,,, remember i said that i am not at JBB any more ,,, That now i am on a small base south of Baghdad ,,, I can only get 400 dollars a day because its a small base and they want enough to let all have a chance to buy but when i was at JBB ,,, I could buy a million every day !!! To all at Dinar vets ,, did not want to upset any one and its cool to dream and yes the dinar will have to go up at some time in the future just hang on to what you got and kick back and try to relax !!! And to those who like playing the number figures ,,its cool to ,, makes all of us here in the sand pit think that you all are rocket scientist ,, keep it up ,,some are really true numbers !!!! This base where i am at now is not good at all and yes i do miss JBB ,, I can really enjoy a good meal at DFAC 1 And for all you non-belivers --- DFAC 1 WAS ON PENN. AVE . Oh... I forgot to say what a DFAC is ,,, Its where you go eat !!! Take care you all in the states and yes i hope that all Americans ,,,military and civilians can come home soon ,,Dinar rich or not !!!!!! Take care over there in the states and hope for the best but lets stop this MONDAY OR TUESDAY ETC Thing and just hope it hits soon !!!!! Take care and be safe to all !!!!! Jakedog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

Take care over there in the states and hope for the best but lets stop this MONDAY OR TUESDAY ETC Thing and just hope it hits soon !!!!!

The reason Monday is so often mentioned on these sites is because they (Pumpers) want to start the juices going early so the rest of the week is going well for them.

I too believe it will eventually RV, but not as soon as some might think.

Remember there are some here with MULIPLE names just pumping for the man. BEWARE!!!

Edited by cabinetman
  • Upvote 1

Pop Quiz, what do you think the average completion of someone's education in the military is?

Not Gonna bash you, and I understand your point, however I would like to educate you on the military education level. We are all pushed to taking collage and we are pushed to do it for promotion points and that is how the enlisted guys make it to Sergeant, Platoon Sergeant, Sergeant First Class, Master Sergeant, 1st Sergeant, Sergeant Major, Command Sergeant Major and Sergeant Major of the Army. As for the officer side of things they have to have a small degree to make it to lieutenant and more collage to make it higher than that on up to General of the Army. (Now there are other factors like duties certain responsibilities in there but trying to stay on point.)

So as for the education level of the military many are lead astray by the thought that some only joined the military because they had no other options or where too stupid to do anything else. By the way forgot to mention that we all take a test called the ASVAB and we have to pass this test it has all kinds of fun stuff in it like math, english, spelling you know all the stuff you learn in school. So with all of that being said sorry about the rant just would like others to understand that the military isn't stupid.

Once again I do understand the point you are making and thanks for giving me the opportunity to let people know about these things.

• Upvote 2

JakeDog, Its not that we don't believe you per se...its more that we rarely are able to believe anyone in the "Rumors" section. We look at multiple things to decide "believe-ability:" 1) spelling; 2) grammar; 3) when you signed up (1/5/11 is a little close to today); and 4) the amount of specific information given (links are great, pics are great, random comments and personal opinions are not so great).

We hope you and your fellow soldiers are safe and well and that you all come home soon! Best of luck to all who own dinar and those who will be helped with the RV!!

GO RV!!

Tenente

I spent almost a year at FOB FALCON and I can feel his pain. Dismal, not much to look forward to and lonely. No matter how much you are being paid. However what he is not seeing is that Kuwait also can be dismal and lonely. He is not involved in GOI issues or the CBI. This is a UN/IMF issue. Iraqs currency was artificially lowered by the IMF in the first quarter of 2004. If you refer to ex.com and go back 10 years you can see what I mean.The IQD can be artificially raised the same way through credit ratings and lifting of 20 year old sanctions. Iraq is back in business and is looking very very successful and promising to investors from all over the world. Its not all roses but it sure seems like spring in Iraq !

Jake you sound legit to me. From time to time it is tough, here in the states, to be able to distinguish BS from the truth. Many folks on DV have been sucked in by the "next Monday" fortune tellers and spent money they did not have and emotional anticipation to only be let down. I'd appreciate you being a boots on the ground source for this group with any spare time you may have to devote to it. For instance, if you are looking at some BS thread, don't respond but post your own topic referencing and dissing the ongoing thread so others don't waste their time and emotionalism on it. Dinar dealers who recognized the opportunity to capitalize on the dinar phenomenom and a few others are the only ones who have made money on this investment to date. I believe in the dinar appreciation and having a legit boots on the ground guy like you to help keep everyone grounded would be great. Regardless. we all appreciate and give you thanks for your service for our Country.

• Upvote 2

solderingforu, thanks for sticking up for the military education. As far as this guys spelling, there are lots of people with high school diplomas that can't spell worth a crap. Yeah, poor spelling is a pet peeve of mine, but I can overlook it if the person is being honest in their opinion, and not trying to fill us with bs. Don't let us vets hear you putting down our military brothers and sister!!! It's bad enough we get shat on as it is, but don't put down the institution that we find sacred!

• Upvote 2

Pop Quiz, what do you think the average completion of someone's education in the military is? Do you think they are all masters of Grammar and Spelling? Does someone who might actually have boots on ground in a hostile land have more insight than a great portion of the herd here on these boards?

Dont know who the individual is, and you could be right, but then again you are judging someone based on their spelling but might actually be in Iraq? Be careful with that broad brush stroke you are painting there chief. Once size does not fit all. Just saying.

Im a Vet. and here is my official responce to this post.....

this is crap.... Dont lump all millitary into being uneducated because this cat dosent know how to spell.....

1. We deserve more respect than that.

2. I learned the differance between KNOW and NO in the second grade, I dont think we have a bunch of 8 year olds fighting wars.

3. This guy is a MILITARY CONTRACTOR - not MILITARY PERSONELL.....Read more carefully..... that means he is not inlisted.... which means hes not there for freedom he is there for money.

4. Dont talk about broad brushes untill you put yours down.

5. Next time before you down talk a soldier, think about what your saying, say the pledge or salute a casket... If you still need to run you mouth ...... move to Mexico!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Not Gonna bash you, and I understand your point, however I would like to educate you on the military education level. We are all pushed to taking collage and we are pushed to do it for promotion points and that is how the enlisted guys make it to Sergeant, Platoon Sergeant, Sergeant First Class, Master Sergeant, 1st Sergeant, Sergeant Major, Command Sergeant Major and Sergeant Major of the Army. As for the officer side of things they have to have a small degree to make it to lieutenant and more collage to make it higher than that on up to General of the Army. (Now there are other factors like duties certain responsibilities in there but trying to stay on point.)

So as for the education level of the military many are lead astray by the thought that some only joined the military because they had no other options or where too stupid to do anything else. By the way forgot to mention that we all take a test called the ASVAB and we have to pass this test it has all kinds of fun stuff in it like math, english, spelling you know all the stuff you learn in school. So with all of that being said sorry about the rant just would like others to understand that the military isn't stupid.

Once again I do understand the point you are making and thanks for giving me the opportunity to let people know about these things.

Could not agree with you more on your whole post. People ask me quite often what I do for a living.. I say " I work for the Armed Forces." Some people say Thank you and we leave it at that. I have had a few that say " O, ok. You couldnt get into college or something?" I want to inflict a lot of pain, but I resist obviously. But, my answer to that one, is always the same. " No, I'm with the TEAMS. Go f*** yourself." And I walk away.

Now, granted, certain branches of the military have lowered the qualifying standards to enlist. But you still need to attend college. And you absolutely need to have some college if you intend to run MARSOC or SEALS. Not only is the training hard, but the education you need to have... WOW. It was a PITA to get through it all. After all that, and after all I do..... I get a complete wholehearted disrespectful answer from people like " O, you couldnt get into college?"

It really makes me wonder at times........

Anyway, I am ranting on....

Edited by aliveandcare
  • Upvote 2

Thank You Jake Dog, What you said in your 2 posts here now were spoken with truth ... You are not a newbie after posting today. Thanks again for sharing your intel from the ground afar. May everybody who has an interest in this endevor, be so lucky as to share in this potential investment. Thanks again from Montana, USA ... Ladwiss

Edited by ladwiss
  • Upvote 1

leesburg, louisiana about an hour from alexandria........

Sonny I was wondering where my IP says I am at. Would you mind checking mine? I am not in the states but I think it might show my in Germany but I am not there ether.

Thanks,

Tom