Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I REALLY hope this is true..

allinxpress

I heard this from two different sources via telephone this afternoon and now its posted on DD. Lord, let this be true so we can start doing good with the $!!!

January 6, 2011 02:47 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS · Comments Off 10:25 AM [Topguner] 7:21 AM [mjwagg] The was on PD call at 2:30 this am …… basically said the rv will be announced in the mosques fri. They said if they don’t rv very soon the imf and the UN are going to do it for them. They said the rv should be announced by the 7th. I guess Tony heard it from his senator friend the imf is going to force the rv fri. if they don’t getter done on their own. The goi is going to make a big announcement on fri. which is unusual on a holy day. They only do it for big events. I believe that’s everything I’ve heard that was mentioned on the cc at 2:30 this am

• Upvote 14

I heard this from two different sources via telephone this afternoon and now its posted on DD. Lord, let this be true so we can start doing good with the $!!!

January 6, 2011 02:47 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS · Comments Off 10:25 AM [Topguner] 7:21 AM [mjwagg] The was on PD call at 2:30 this am …… basically said the rv will be announced in the mosques fri. They said if they don’t rv very soon the imf and the UN are going to do it for them. They said the rv should be announced by the 7th. I guess Tony heard it from his senator friend the imf is going to force the rv fri. if they don’t getter done on their own. The goi is going to make a big announcement on fri. which is unusual on a holy day. They only do it for big events. I believe that’s everything I’ve heard that was mentioned on the cc at 2:30 this am

Got our fingers crossed!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I have heard and read this also many times, Can't see them doing an RV until all positions are filled and agreed on in Government. It clearly states that they have to have a full confirmed government to RV, Maybe today this has happened! GO RV

Yoda says: government is approved it is!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have heard and read this also many times, Can't see them doing an RV until all positions are filled and agreed on in Government. It clearly states that they have to have a full confirmed government to RV, Maybe today this has happened! GO RV

what clearly says that ive heard this said but what are you referring to?

2011 !!!!!!!!!

RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

US_Masters_2005_Tiger_Woods_3_776436.jpg

751animated-obama-money.gif

champagneshower.gif

flynnbelt.gif

STYLIN.gif

celebration.gif

Animated-GIFs-flight-of-the-conchords-3809583-412-333.gif

Edited by ArabMoney3
  • Upvote 5

Many major announcments are made in mosques because cleric's are to be believed and many Iraqi's are illiterate. So yes it can be announced in mosque's, but also by regular conventional mean's, ie: radio, TV, Newspaper's ect.

Read more:

Sounds believable, but doesn't the full GOI need to be announced and approved before the RV?

Many major announcments are made in mosques because cleric's are to be believed and many Iraqi's are illiterate. So yes it can be announced in mosque's, but also by regular conventional mean's, ie: radio, TV, Newspaper's ect.

Read more:

Sounds believable, but doesn't the full GOI need to be announced and approved before the RV?

I said major announcments, I never said anything about an RV announcment. Te GOI is another issue all together.

pp

• Upvote 1

pp

Thank you for informing me..It 's always nice to learn something new :)

• Upvote 1

DD also has posted that honey and cinnamon cures a lot of illenesses........ /

Honey and cinnamon does cure a lot of illnesses :lol:

As for date & rate-it'll happen when it happens and that's the day I'll get excited.

But-it's still interesting to hear what other people think ;)

I'm not trying to be an a**but i have heard many people state "I't clearly says they have to have all positions filled to RV".

Where does it state that?

I haven't seen ANYTHING official ANYWHERE that states anything of the sort, if it's out there I'd love to know.

Again, not being rude, bashing or hateful, just curious.

• Upvote 1

The IMF can't force a country to revalue its currency or China would have had to raise theirs. Iraq may be different because of the War. It's a little more complicated than filling all the positions getting out the rubbers stamp and pressing the RV button.

https://www.freeconferencing.com/playback.html?cn=94-43-28-63&e=1294808400000&cid=conferences/67-17-65-672-17-65-67-51-112-17-65-67-17-65-675824-17-65-67181069477124.mp3

• Upvote 1

The IMF can't force a country to revalue its currency or China would have had to raise theirs. Iraq may be different because of the War. It's a little more complicated than filling all the positions getting out the rubbers stamp and pressing the RV button.

https://www.freeconferencing.com/playback.html?cn=94-43-28-63&e=1294808400000&cid=conferences/67-17-65-672-17-65-67-51-112-17-65-67-17-65-675824-17-65-67181069477124.mp3

ahhhh the voice of reason!.....you are correct...the IMF has no authority over their currency

SO True...Spent sometime in the Sandbox myself...Fact is...most if not all info is disseminated down through the Mosque's since there are so many call to prayer's each day....several if my memory serves me correct...Thats how most peeps are told who to vote for....and most any other thing that comes up...since the Cleric is there GURU...so to speak lol ;)

pp

DD also has posted that honey and cinnamon cures a lot of illenesses........ I will not believe it until the rate changes on the CBI and Forex websites. I am not saying that I will complain if it does happen on Friday though.

This is true if you add lemons.............