Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where to go to cash out if the RV happens?

Spoolin

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows where to cash out their Dinar if an RV were to happen? I'm not talking about some sort of bank wire transfer or anything, I'm talking about actual cash in hand much like if you went to Canada and got an exchange of currencies to spend there and vise versa when you come back to the states.

My dad and I were talking about driving to the 5th 3rd main headquarters in I believe Atlanta Georgia to get the cash after the RV if it happens. We were going to go to the 5th 3rd headquarters because 5th 3rd is where we purchased the Dinar. Is there anywhere else we can go besides there?

Thanks

You might be surprised to find that the bank may not let you have more than 50,000 or 100,000. Banks don't keep that much cash on hand without prior arrangments and they won't set up more for you until after the RV happens.. If you ask them ahead of time for the IQD you hold you will get a good laugh from them. They will have more than 100,000 in the vault but they aren;t going to give it all out to one individual and have nothing for anyone else who comes in. But then again, maybe your cash out isn't that big. Good luck with that.

• Upvote 1

Shouldnt you be able to go into any bank and get the money (not cash)? Afterall, you're giving that branch a large profit and they all deal with the federal reserve banks. I was looking last night at US Bank as well as Wells Fargo. Both look like they should be able to complete the transaction, but neither list IQD as a currency they deal with (yet).

You can go to any bank that recognizes the currency (only a few at this time), some banks will only do an exchange if you have an account open with them. Rest assured that once this RV takes place it'll then be made an internationally know and traded currency which means most if not all banks will except the currency for purchase or trade. Now my question to you is, why would you want to paint a "bulls eye" on both yourself and your dad's back? I mean think about it, most people that invested in the dinar have purchased the larger denoms which means ur probably holding 10k or 25k notes, even if it rolls over to 1:1 which means if u walk into a bank with 100k worth of dinars, you'll be walking out of the bank with 100k USD, you'll need some big bags or suitcases, now how often do u see people walking out of banks with noticeably large bags or multiple brief cases? Every desperate thief will all over the sight of two men walking out with multiple bags. Do a wire transfer, be safe, and know ur money is still within access and ready for needs. No point in risking yours or your father's life for money you might not get a chance to spend or enjoy if someone pulls out a gun on you both.

• Upvote 1

Your only other option is to obtain a smaller amount of currency to carry - maybe 10,000 apiece between you and your dad and get several cashier's checks for the rest. I find you will be hard pressed to find banks that woudl actually have 20K on hand tho. Often they have to order currency in advance. Good Luck!

If you were set on the idea of having large sums of cash on hand at the time of RV. I would advise you to go to a Main Vault branch usually every large city has one. They have extremly large sums of cash on hand and there is no need to order cash in advance. Fact is when banks order large sums of cash they order from the Main Vault branch for delivery. All armored shipments to and from banks go to that Branch also. I still would advise you to keep cash on hand minimal at the time of cash in for your own saftey. :D

I worked at a bank for a few years as a teller. Everyone is right, the amount of cash a bank keeps on hand isn't impressive by any means.

I went around today to a few banks asking if they could/would exchange foreign currency for USD. Of course all of them tried their hardest to get me to open an account (since I cant without one). To summarize by MY area:

Wells Fargo is a YES

US Bank was a NO

TCF (somewhat local, but a LARGE local) was a NO

and another community bank was a YES

Seems to me Wells Fargo might be the best bet since they're also a larger bank in general. They said they DO NOT charge for the conversion. The other local bank said it will cost me a flat fee of $5... so none of this 1.5% to 2% fee for exchanging currencies... unless that's built into their daily exchange rate already

You can go to any bank that recognizes the currency (only a few at this time), some banks will only do an exchange if you have an account open with them. Rest assured that once this RV takes place it'll then be made an internationally know and traded currency which means most if not all banks will except the currency for purchase or trade. Now my question to you is, why would you want to paint a "bulls eye" on both yourself and your dad's back? I mean think about it, most people that invested in the dinar have purchased the larger denoms which means ur probably holding 10k or 25k notes, even if it rolls over to 1:1 which means if u walk into a bank with 100k worth of dinars, you'll be walking out of the bank with 100k USD, you'll need some big bags or suitcases, now how often do u see people walking out of banks with noticeably large bags or multiple brief cases? Every desperate thief will all over the sight of two men walking out with multiple bags. Do a wire transfer, be safe, and know ur money is still within access and ready for needs. No point in risking yours or your father's life for money you might not get a chance to spend or enjoy if someone pulls out a gun on you both.

LOL I know what you're saying, but you dont know me, my dad and his friend that will also be going with us. My dad's friend was in the secret service and I am prior military. We all have CC and will be carrying that day. I dont anticipate us walking out the front door with that amount of cash; would probably be around $20 million between the 3 of us. I would assume the bank or currency exchange location would have saftey precautions put into place for the removal of such large amounts of money. I'm sure we would be removing the money from another inconspicuous entrance on the building besides the front door that everyone uses, but thanks for the comments.

^^Thanks.

I'd personally, along with my dad, would rather have the cash in our hands to do what we want with it instead of having it in a bank as some kind of digit if you know what I mean. ;)

You are just talking about some walking around money right? anything in excess of I think around 10K reguires IRS forms as well as declarations when removing it from the united states. Do your self a favor a google the name Jack Whittaker, he use to deal in an all cash world a few years ago. Some real inspirations there on what to not do with money. im just saying

Edited by detroitjazzman
  • Upvote 1

LOL I know what you're saying, but you dont know me, my dad and his friend that will also be going with us. My dad's friend was in the secret service and I am prior military. We all have CC and will be carrying that day. I dont anticipate us walking out the front door with that amount of cash; would probably be around $20 million between the 3 of us. I would assume the bank or currency exchange location would have saftey precautions put into place for the removal of such large amounts of money. I'm sure we would be removing the money from another inconspicuous entrance on the building besides the front door that everyone uses, but thanks for the comments.

You would need to contact a bank weeks in advance in order to get that type of cash. You would also need to go to a major bank since most smaller banks wouldn't have the ability to produce 20 mil. They normally only have around a million tops during the busiest time of the year and much less during normal demand times. The .gov would also be vary interested in your cash withdraw.

Why in the world would you want millions in cash anyway if you don't mind me asking? How would you plan on investing that much cash?

I don't care who you are, three men are not enough to protect a known shipment of $20 million cash from a bank.

I know that I single handedly could take out three men before they even knew what was up if I ambushed them. Let alone a few other guys with me.

Not bragging. Just trying to give you a clue that that amount of cash is not safe with 3 men and their Dodge Truck.

But I do hope that you have the problem of getting someone to cash you out for $20 million, a good problem to have. :)

Semper Fidelis

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows where to cash out their Dinar if an RV were to happen? I'm not talking about some sort of bank wire transfer or anything, I'm talking about actual cash in hand much like if you went to Canada and got an exchange of currencies to spend there and vise versa when you come back to the states.

My dad and I were talking about driving to the 5th 3rd main headquarters in I believe Atlanta Georgia to get the cash after the RV if it happens. We were going to go to the 5th 3rd headquarters because 5th 3rd is where we purchased the Dinar. Is there anywhere else we can go besides there?

Thanks

I bank with 5th 3rd and also bought most of my IQD there. To my understanding, they will only cash in IQD if you have the letter of Orgin, clearly stating where and when dinar was purchased with your name it. Also I think you must have an account with them, and 3 forms of ID. This shouldnt be a problem since I'm sure you also will be making a large deposit. There will be very little cash exchanged. Everything will be done electronically into your account. There should be no hold, since it is cash for cash. This is why you need to have account open with them. Hope this helps. You can also go national airport, they generally have foreign currency exchange center. There I have been told it will take about 48 hours to transfer into bank account.