Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It is OFFICIAL, Jan 2, 2011 Rate

It's pretty apparent now that you cannot believe anything that anyone posts as being "fact", or an "absolute". No one knows what the CBI or GOI is thinking and all these "sources" don't know any more than you or I. Watch the CBI site at cbi.iq When it happens, you will see it very clearly on that site.......with no gurus or sources in the way trying to interpret the facts for you. Just sayin........

well.. if you are right... then WE HAVE ALL BEEN SCAMMED.... all year long... do you really believe we were all taken for a ride?? because that's what i took from reading your post... may be im wrong...

we have only be taken for a ride to the degree of whether or not we got on the bus ... I for one still have my bus token and have no plans to use it ... I hear they force feed koolaid on that bus

• Upvote 1

stop complaining about the gurus... you want their info and if they suddenly all went silent you would be posting asking for explanations... we don't need new ones either just do your own research or just DON'T CLICK on their posts.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I am understanding they have 6 mos. to start paying the Paris Club debt...a Q1 or Q2 RV would facilitate that nicely...

we have only be taken for a ride to the degree of whether or not we got on the bus ... I for one still have my bus token and have no plans to use it ... I hear they force feed koolaid on that bus

Koolaid...hahaha

OMG, You people drive me crazy. Have you never invested in anything. Has every adviser you have ever known AWAYS PROVED TO BE CORRECT. Been right every time?? Any time? They give you truths. Their truths. The way they see it. They are entitled to do so. You are entitled to read, take it, or leave it. Do you think for a minute they are in complete control???? If you don't want the information someone writes, DON"T READ IT!! Have you no control of yourselves at all. Read and *****, read and *****. All to often you leave out the read. Do you know nothing else??? There are few in stone facts here. Hasn't anyone else figured that out? They have a constitution, FACT. Do they go by it? NO!!!!! They sign agreements. FACT!! Do they go by them? NO!!!! Have most all of you lost the ability to absorb what is said, weigh it for yourself, and come to your own conclusions? I find nothing wrong the people giving their best guess. I find problems with the people who can't understand that's what is being offered.

There is no one to blame for there being no RV yet. If you believed there should have been an RV and there wasn't, you have no one to blame but youself. It was your decision as to what, who, why you chose to believe, whatever. YOU CHOSE POORLY. So you get off the computer, stay at home, and chew yourself out real good so we don't have to listen to you wine and blame others when your real problem is your inability to think and control yourself. JMO.

• Upvote 2

:lol: I wonder what those clowns will make up next!!!! You know its coming....a whole new reason and falsified explanation of why it MUST happen....oh lets just pick a random date and say by Feb 14th....hows that?? maybe they will tie valentines day to it?? :lol:

Well keepm... you know why they say it didn't happen yet? Because, "This IS Iraq!" AAAAAAHHHGGGHH! Scuse please. :rolleyes:

OMG, You people drive me crazy. Have you never invested in anything. Has every adviser you have ever known AWAYS PROVED TO BE CORRECT. Been right every time?? Any time? They give you truths. Their truths. The way they see it. They are entitled to do so. You are entitled to read, take it, or leave it. Do you think for a minute they are in complete control???? If you don't want the information someone writes, DON"T READ IT!! Have you no control of yourselves at all. Read and *****, read and *****. All to often you leave out the read. Do you know nothing else??? There are few in stone facts here. Hasn't anyone else figured that out? They have a constitution, FACT. Do they go by it? NO!!!!! They sign agreements. FACT!! Do they go by them? NO!!!! Have most all of you lost the ability to absorb what is said, weigh it for yourself, and come to your own conclusions? I find nothing wrong the people giving their best guess. I find problems with the people who can't understand that's what is being offered.

There is no one to blame for there being no RV yet. If you believed there should have been an RV and there wasn't, you have no one to blame but youself. It was your decision as to what, who, why you chose to believe, whatever. YOU CHOSE POORLY. So you get off the computer, stay at home, and chew yourself out real good so we don't have to listen to you wine and blame others when your real problem is your inability to think and control yourself. JMO.

Errrr... whining. That's what we're doing. Whining, not wining. We did plenty of that the other night. That's why we're whining... Ughh. I feel ya on this one. I have weighed it and come to one conclusion. I am still waiting. :D

My father is one of the most successful and smartest person that I personally know. As an investor (in dinar among many other things) and a very successful business man, he said the most realistic and smartest thing re the Iraqi dinar RV after I kept talking about it day after day and getting frustrated.........

"You are an idiot! Put the #@&^ dinar in your safe and forget you have it".....................being the rebel I am, I still watch posts and news re the dinar! :)

• Upvote 1

To the best of my knowledge, I have been mis-informed by those who put their personal gain before what is true. My lack of understanding of the culture and language of the Iraqi people have alowed this to happen, giving me confidence where there was no substance to the claims being made.

I rest content in that my Heavenly Father is my strength and that just retrubulation will be made by Him. I am glad for His love for all mankind and that He oversees and protects His family. May those who have treated God's children with disrespect and in vain have mercy on their souls.

I pray that the God of Heaven will forgive them for their misdeeds.

Edited by vanommen

I personally see nothing that should be holding back the RV from happening any moment, now. Everything should have been accomplished in Iraq to clear the way for the RV to happen. I feel it will be announced shortly. By now, the Iraqi privileged elite and the global overlords should have increased their personal fortunes from cashing in their dinars ahead of the international RV that we “peons” are waiting for. It's now to Iraq's people’s advantage to activate the RV, now, for the rest of us to cash in and they can get on with the re-building of their country (a process that will allow the elitists in and out of Iraq to accumulate even greater personal wealth) and to regain acceptance in the Middle East "club."

One thing I feel may have held up the RV was Iraq’s participation in a rumored, combined RV with other countries - a process that may have taken more time than expected to put together.

Let’s hope Obama isn’t holding up the RV. He and his confederates, along with Bush, Clinton, their cohorts and global overlord handlers, have probably gotten all they could have possibly wanted from the privilege afforded them in 2010 by Iraq to privately exchange their dinars for U.S. dollars. In other words - enough is enough - for now, anyway! Obama now has his job cut out to get a Republican controlled House of Representatives to pass tax laws to get whatever else from the rest of us American RV investors for 2011. He can work on that issue any time after the RV has occurred, and, if successful, make it retroactive to the beginning of 2011 – an attempt that should be futile.

• Upvote 1