Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is this I hear?

Bridgett

I have been told that we have already gotten an RV of 3.60, However they (whoever they are) just have not gotten the go-a-head to release it yet. So is this true or is this just more HOGWASH?!! If anyone know anything about this could someone fill me in. I guess I will say I am confussed at this point.

I have been told that we have already gotten an RV of 3.60, However they (whoever they are) just have not gotten the go-a-head to release it yet. So is this true or is this just more HOGWASH?!! If anyone know anything about this could someone fill me in. I guess I will say I am confussed at this point.

If $3.60 isn't showing up on the CBI website and Forex then yes, it's HOGWASH! These rumors happen multiple times a week. Don't buy into them and get your hopes up because repeatedly crashing down after it's proven false is just too painful.

Cheers.

• Upvote 3

When it actually happens you will know. It will not come from "intel" or my brother's boss's etc...You will know. Until I see it at a bank or at FOREX, I have little excitement. When it happens okay a little excitement then paranoia...when I get it in my accounts. BUSCH LIGHT TIME BABY! Might even get a swisher sweet :)

• Upvote 2

Don't believe any of these crazy posts about the RV already happening until you see it on Ali's website. Then you'll know it's real. Meanwhile, chill. It's coming. Today, tomorrow, next week, it doesn't really matter. It's coming. Relax. Happy New Year!!! :D

• Upvote 1

When it actually happens you will know. It will not come from "intel" or my brother's boss's etc...You will know. Until I see it at a bank or at FOREX, I have little excitement. When it happens okay a little excitement then paranoia...when I get it in my accounts. BUSCH LIGHT TIME BABY! Might even get a swisher sweet :)

I like where your going with this...except, I'll be guzzling Dom Pérignon and smoking a Cuban while dancing in the living room with a lampshade on my head!

Don't believe any of these crazy posts about the RV already happening until you see it on Ali's website. Then you'll know it's real. Meanwhile, chill. It's coming. Today, tomorrow, next week, it doesn't really matter. It's coming. Relax. Happy New Year!!! :D

what website is Ali's? Is it dinar trade?

The announcement will come today at 4pm EST. Iraq is waiting until the last possible minute to make the announcment because it has to wait until the worlds banks are closing for the holiday weekend. This way the iraqi banks have Saturday and Sunday to tend to internal transactions and await the mad rush on Monday AM when the world banks reopen after the holiday.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The announcement will come today at 4pm EST. Iraq is waiting until the last possible minute to make the announcment because it has to wait until the worlds banks are closing for the holiday weekend. This way the iraqi banks have Saturday and Sunday to tend to internal transactions and await the mad rush on Monday AM when the world banks reopen after the holiday.

That's a good one. Doesn't mean it's true. I sure wish it was true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this, I dont know about

Hogwash......point blank we will NOT be seeing a rate so high......and FYI all the talk of them needing to be at or near the same rate of Kuwait is hogwash as well.....they can only go as high as they can support....they are their own country.....and you will not see much over a dollar to start.....anyone talking 3 dollars to start is eating their own poo :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Let me guess.....Okie or TK told you?? :lol: Or did you hear it at PD?? Dont hold your breath my friend......its not going down yet......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Come on folks....this is a rumors web page....lighten up. Keepm... you have a lot of knowledge for someone who looks to be about 12. I'm proud of you. Now GET ER DONE!!!

Come on folks....this is a rumors web page....lighten up. Keepm... you have a lot of knowledge for someone who looks to be about 12. I'm proud of you. Now GET ER DONE!!!

yea another 4pm EST / 12midnight iraq countdown.... we had 90 people watching yesterday, lets go for 180 today!