Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(NOT FROM ME/RUMOR ONLY) 12-30-10 * Eagle Eye Info: ***

tbush

* Eagle Eye Info: *** 12/30/10

December 30, 2010 11:50 am

Hello. I know many of you don’t know who I am but I am an Ordained Minister for 30 years. I just got off the phone with a friend in Iraq who is an Electrical Contractor. He told me that I had 3 hours left to buy dinar. I was rving in less than 48 hours. That all the bases are sold out of dinar.

10:09 AM [graystone] Take it as a rumor, but interesting.

• Upvote 11

* Eagle Eye Info: *** 12/30/10

December 30, 2010 11:50 am

Hello. I know many of you don’t know who I am but I am an Ordained Minister for 30 years. I just got off the phone with a friend in Iraq who is an Electrical Contractor. He told me that I had 3 hours left to buy dinar. I was rving in less than 48 hours. That all the bases are sold out of dinar.

10:09 AM [graystone] Take it as a rumor, but interesting.

Me too what you said. Thank you for posting and sharing Tbush!biggrin.gif

Why do so many of these rumors contain ministers, preachers, popes etc... Is it to add an air of trustworthiness? I do not understand. At least 25% of the rumors I've read had something to do with, "I'm a preacher" or "my preacher said" or "my old youth pastor whom I trust and love and I PROMISE he never touched me inappropriately"...

O.K. so that last one was a little inappropriate but you get the drift...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Why do so many of these rumors contain ministers, preachers, popes etc... Is it to add an air of trustworthiness? I do not understand. At least 25% of the rumors I've read had something to do with, "I'm a preacher" or "my preacher said" or "my old youth pastor whom I trust and love and I PROMISE he never touched me inappropriately"...

O.K. so that last one was a little inappropriate but you get the drift...

I'm with you on the preacher minster etc. I dont care what you do for a living. I'm sorry as a contractor I wont deal with churches anymore since one they are cheap and want things for free cause they "are of God" and then when the job is done trying to to get them to pay is a PITA!! So please dont tell me three more hours to buy dinar. People you can buy dinar after the RV it just wont be the same price GEEZ!!!

[

Edited by DmsC
  • Upvote 2