Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 Chat 12/22/2010 Morning

Traconesu02

8:07 AM [sonny1] holy mods

8:07 AM [patriotic party girl] Scooby Doo yw i was hanging on your everyword haha i was even gonna go make a purchase haha

8:07 AM [sunglass] sonny1

8:07 AM [bumper64] sonny1

8:07 AM [kcw] sonny1

8:07 AM [sonny1] 40 has nothing to do with the rv

8:07 AM [patriotic party girl] sonny1 gm

8:07 AM [Scooby Doo] sonny1 Silence!

Topic: Article 40 has nothing to do with RV per Sonny1

8:07 AM [Scooby Doo] the guru speaks

8:08 AM [Scooby Doo]

8:08 AM [patriotic party girl] Scooby Doo Scooby Doo soory oh great one

8:08 AM [sonny1] happy b-day bump you are old my friend, how was the last supper.

8:08 AM [sunglass] Scooby Doo it doesn't matter who "they" are

8:08 AM [Scooby Doo] just kidding

8:08 AM [Scooby Doo] don't kick me

8:08 AM [bubbie] sonny1 gm!!

8:08 AM [bumper64] sonny1 It was good my friend!!

8:08 AM [sonny1] Bumper64 did you bring out the good china

8:08 AM [sonny1]

8:08 AM [bumper64] sonny1 paper plates!!!!

8:09 AM [sonny1]

8:09 AM [RDP_62] sonny1 chinette

8:09 AM [patriotic party girl] Scooby Doo Scooby Doo wow great one the silence that you shouted out even got my attn haha

8:09 AM [sonny1] well were one more day closer to the rv

Topic: [sonny1] well were one more day closer to the rv

8:10 AM [Scooby Doo] sonny1 I have a question if you're up to it

8:10 AM [sonny1] there are some shabbs articles out there saying rv for budget, it has been brought to my attention that those articles are old

8:10 AM [sonny1] Scooby Doo sure for you anything

8:10 AM [Scooby Doo] thx

8:11 AM [sunglass] wow Scooby Doo, long question.....

8:11 AM [sonny1] geez rich, you gonna make me work

8:11 AM [Scooby Doo] somebody was telling me that Iraq would lose a lot of money if they RV below $3 .... I said they're going to lose money regardless of the rate, but I figure a lower RV around $1 would allow them to manage the float and make a killing off it .... is that your theory too?

8:12 AM [sunglass] good question Scooby Doo

8:12 AM [Scooby Doo] thx

8:12 AM [Scooby Doo] I try

8:12 AM [bumper64] Scooby Doo good job!!

8:12 AM [sonny1] Scooby Doo you nailed it my friend, it would actualy be bad (inflation) if they come out to high, its simple world economics, and some dont get it, but they will kill it at around 1.00

8:13 AM [sonny1] you guys, you guys, article 40 has nothing to do with instant rv

8:13 AM [patriotic party girl] sonny1 sonny1 how slose do u think we really or to rv eoy or first oy

8:14 AM [sonny1] it was made up by okie-tk

8:14 AM [Scooby Doo] so they bring in a ton of 000s around $1 and then bump it up to $2 and bring in most of the rest while selling more to speculators

8:14 AM [sonny1] patriotic party girl real soon, maybe with-in a few days, imo

8:14 AM [patriotic party girl] sonny1 do u think the budget and hcl have to be done first

8:15 AM [Jaynpattie] sonny1 do you think it will rv low then go up ??

8:15 AM [sonny1] Scooby Doo what they will do is, rvaround 1.00 then get all our notes back , rv again to lets say 2.00 they make 1.00 off the dinar in your sock drawer, they make trillions

8:15 AM [Scooby Doo] I figure they could make over a trillion on the float which would cover the initial cost of the RV

8:15 AM [sonny1] patriotic party girl well im hearing they will get done in the next week so we will see

8:15 AM [Scooby Doo] wow sonny1 .... we're on the same wavelength here

8:15 AM [patriotic party girl] sonny1 ok thanks so much

8:16 AM [sonny1] Jaynpattie yes, its world economics 101

8:16 AM [Scooby Doo] so what's all this talk about contracts written at a $3.22 rate?

8:16 AM [Scooby Doo] all lies?

8:16 AM [sonny1] Scooby Doo yes, ive been saying that for 3 years now.

8:16 AM [sonny1] Scooby Doo bs

8:16 AM [sonny1] Mikecren cash-in before iraq starts a war with someone

8:17 AM [sonny1]

8:17 AM [Scooby Doo] sonny1 will you cash in everything at $1?

8:17 AM [elv780] Sonny1 I agree take the money and run/save/invest

8:17 AM [sonny1] Scooby Doo if they give us a timeframe like kuwait did

8:17 AM [Scooby Doo] my next question

8:17 AM [Scooby Doo] how likely is a time frame?

8:18 AM [Scooby Doo] I hear so many conflicting reports

8:18 AM [sonny1] robo5288 you are right, but i have realy good friends that are economic professors, and they are very very smart, this is there job-life, they say 3+ would be catastrophic out of the gate, they need to transisition

8:18 AM [sonny1] Scooby Doo likelyhood is very high

8:18 AM [Scooby Doo] ok thx

8:19 AM [sonny1] beancounter8 your right

8:20 AM [Jaynpattie] sonny1 ....SO what should we do cash in as soon as it rv's at any rate ??

8:20 AM [Scooby Doo] sonny1 is that your opinion or do you have intel on a time frame?

8:20 AM [sonny1] Jaynpattie thats up to you. its not my decision

8:20 AM [Jaynpattie] beancounter8 ,,,,sonny1 ......OK THANKS

8:21 AM [robo5288] sonny1 Not disagreeing; but the time frame is a guessing game; no proof that it is happening today or a year from now. All conjecture.

8:21 AM [Lacey] sonny1 Just want to Thank You for all you do Its very much appreciated

8:21 AM [sonny1] Scooby Doo intel is intel, and to be honest i dont think anyone realy knows the date, but my friends are saying to honestly get ready, have my plan-bank-financial guy etc

8:21 AM [sonny1] Lacey n/p

8:21 AM [Scooby Doo] wow ... hope your friends are right

8:22 AM [Scooby Doo] are these the friends with millions invested?

8:22 AM [patriotic party girl] sonny1 sonny1 i agree nobody does know all we can do is be ready with our plans

8:22 AM [sonny1] robo5288 i agree, i just have to take shabbs word he has been saying since march, rv when goi is complete, and before new year, well he has both

8:22 AM [Mikecren] SONNY1 would u tell me what ur plans are?

8:22 AM [sonny1] Scooby Doo yes

8:22 AM [Scooby Doo] yowza!!!

8:23 AM [sonny1] Mikecren im getting up, after i $hitmyself, i will be going to wells fargo, they are ready for me and my groups 200mil in dinar

8:23 AM [sunglass] Mikecren everyone knows sonny1's plans! he's throwing computer in river and going around the world

8:23 AM [sonny1] Sunglass true

8:24 AM [sonny1] Mikecren just use your head and use logic, and dont be an idiot.

8:24 AM [Mikecren] sonny1 I appreciate our candor!

8:24 AM [Scooby Doo] sonny1 did you buy from WF?

8:24 AM [sonny1] Scooby Doo no, chase, 5th3rd, and ali

8:25 AM [sonny1] but i had banks calling me, and i decided to go to wells fargo, thats why i know bank rumors are as good as a tk rumor, my banker told me he would call me if there is any change, and he looks every 2 hours

8:26 AM [sonny1] Scooby Doo no, i bought from chase, 5th3rd, and ali

8:25 AM [sonny1] but i had banks calling me, and i decided to go to wells fargo, thats why i know bank rumors are as good as a tk rumor, my banker told me he would call me if there is any change, and he looks every 2 hours

8:26 AM [sonny1] Scooby Doo no, i bought from chase, 5th3rd, and ali

8:26 AM [Scooby Doo] ok

8:26 AM [mightywarrior] sonny1 calling for what?

8:27 AM [DidweRVyet] sonny1 Do you have any idea on the time frame we have to cash in when it does RV Thanks

8:27 AM [sonny1] i have talked to chase, 5th3rd, and pnc, but i was impressed with the guy at wells, he seemed to get what i wanted, so i committed

8:27 AM [robo5288] sonny1 I agree with you regarding bank info; have experienced that my self at a high level. They do not know anything.

8:27 AM [sonny1] mightywarrior to see if it hit, if i would go cash-in at there banks, it all started from the internet

8:28 AM [sonny1] DidweRVyet no-one knows yet, my guess would be 30-90 days

8:28 AM [mightywarrior] sonny1 ok thanks

8:28 AM [sonny1] robo5288 yes, the guy at wells i talk to said that no teller knows anything

8:28 AM [sonny1] Bumper64 n/s

8:29 AM [Jaynpattie] sonny1 ...just wondering ....will there be a set amount you can do per day or can it be done all at once??

8:29 AM [dirtman_00] sonny1 I boughtfrom a little bank in Denham Springs Lousisana called Handcock / an thay are going to cash in for me when the time comes/

8:29 AM [sonny1] the thing is, is that when this pops, everyone will kinda be in shock, so if your plan is set, you can get to the bar faster.

8:29 AM [sonny1] dirtman_00 i dont know, you should ask them

8:29 AM [kcw] sonny1

8:29 AM [bumper64] sonny1

8:29 AM [robo5288] sonny1 I Love This Bar

8:30 AM [sonny1] Jaynpattie at once

8:30 AM [dirtman_00] sonny1 Know I said thay were

8:30 AM [DidweRVyet] sonny1 I'm going to Norway for a short visit on the 26TH and coming back on Jan. 3rd

8:30 AM [Jaynpattie] sonny1 ...oh ok thanks

8:30 AM [sonny1] dirtman_00 sweet, then your day will be easy, make sure your the boss, try to get a few extra pennies out of them

8:31 AM [sonny1] DidweRVyet sweet, have fun

8:31 AM [sonny1] mightywarrior i did buy some from ali

8:31 AM [DidweRVyet] sonny1 just trying to avoid bringing my dinar with me

8:31 AM [sonny1] DidweRVyet if it hits, im sure you can catch a red eye home

8:31 AM [dirtman_00] sonny1 sonny1 That right/ Been with them for a long time/

8:32 AM [DidweRVyet] sonny1 got ya

8:32 AM [mightywarrior] sonny1 I meant- sell to Ali? I'm sure his rate should be competitive...

8:33 AM [sonny1] the only advice i can give and this was given to me, is work your bank, your the millionaire, your the boss, they do what you want not the other way around, they will do what you tell them

8:33 AM [sonny1] mightywarrior lets say there is a problem, who do you reem

8:34 AM [sonny1] i told wells fargo guy that i was a major jerk, and if i dont like whats happening im walking

8:34 AM [sonny1] Niko hey

8:34 AM [Niko] hey sonny1

8:34 AM [stnkng1] well i was really hoping icfaith was gonna be right about today now that he is not i think he goes with Scooby Doo now and that feb uugghh

8:34 AM [sonny1] hornetsfan then they know you trust them, dont let them take advantage of you

8:35 AM [mightywarrior] sonny1 true. i do citibank /wachovia. the first one didn't know except for a phone call inquiring about the dinars last Friday. haven't talked to wachovia as of yet.

8:36 AM [sonny1] gotta pay the bills, be safe

8:36 AM [bumper64] sonny1 later!!

8:36 AM [kcw] sonny1 have a great day

8:36 AM [Niko] later sonny1

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 3

Sonny come on bro , First you have no facts second i have never seen anything from Shaabs saying a RV please show me where it says RV or even RE-VALUE not once has he ever said them words

Sonny any time you say IMO or FACT you have always been wrong

Can someone tell me im wrong ?

You're wrong. Sonny1 predicted the week that the PM matter would be resolved. Sure he got some things wrong but he got some things right too, and when he was wrong he admitted it like a man.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

You're wrong. Sonny1 predicted the week that the PM matter would be resolved. Sure he got some things wrong but he got some things right too, and when he was wrong he admitted it like a man.

Mr Rich you haven't been here long enough to answer this question , OK moving on

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 14

We win at .10 or .26 or 1.13 or 1.49 or 2.12 or 3.22 or 3.86! Know one knows what it will be. We need to have an open mind so that we do not get dissapointed, reguardless the amount. People have already set budgets and spent money that they don't even have. The problem is that if it does not come out at a rate that they anticipated then they will have their joy ripped away from them and won't be able to enjoy their blessing.

Edited by robnhood
  • Upvote 3

Sonny come on bro , First you have no facts second i have never seen anything from Shaabs saying a RV please show me where it says RV or even RE-VALUE not once has he ever said them words

I also will say you are wrong. sonny1 is probably one of the level headed persons on this site and does not try to feed us a bunch of stuff through rose colored glasses like so many do.

I appreciate sonny1 coming in to share with us, his thoughts and feeling about what he knows, and has heard from others, that he trusts.

RV - Revalue or Increase the value of their currency to me mean all the same and there was a post mentioning raising the value of the dinar once the GOI was completed.

By the way I am not going to go and look up these posts for you they are all there for anyone to find on their own.

GoRV.gif

• Upvote 6

8:16 AM [Scooby Doo] so what's all this talk about contracts written at a $3.22 rate?

8:16 AM [Scooby Doo] all lies?

8:16 AM [sonny1] Scooby Doo yes, ive been saying that for 3 years now.

8:16 AM [sonny1] Scooby Doo bs

Why use terms like "lies" and "bs" when contractors who had to submit contracts at the $3.22 rate and who have documentation to back up their rate prediction don't use those terms when talking about your and Adam's low rate predictions? Why can't we all just recognize that we want the same thing and thrive in the spirit of the season and our impending blessing? Sonny, you've lost your cool a few times recently, as we all no doubt have from the stress. But I believe you're better than that! Have a great pre RV day!

• Upvote 1

Blast away.......I agree with you on this, unless your the fly on the wall there are few people that know the rate or date

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is just a chat that was posted for people who would like to hear sonny1 opinion on what is going on with the iraqi dinar.

See as it is just a cut and paste I personally see no reason for any negative comments about a chat that is over and done with.

Again it was not posted as some gospel news it is just a friendly chat among a bunch of people that wanted to share their feelings about what is going on.

I only wish the ones that did make negative comments in a reply to this post,

could have been on the chat and made the comments at that time, where they could have gotten an answer from sonny1 at that time.

Some do not like his opinion on the rate and or date.

I do not believe he has ever said anything like this is the exact rate that we will be getting.

I do not ever recall that he has ever said an exact day that the RV will happen on.

I do however think that we all have a date and/or a rate that we would like them to be and maybe even some we are pretty sure they will be.

I am saying all this because I sometimes wonder if I should even post these chats for people that missed them to read.

Because personally if I was sonny1, I guess I would probably feel it was not worth it.

And I do not think that would be fair to the ones that truely wish to hear how he feels about all this.

I guess I just wish that the people that do not want to hear what he has to say would simple just not read the posts in the future.

God Bless you all and Lets all Hope and Pray this will all be over with Very Very Soon.

• Upvote 6

Blast away.......I agree with you on this, unless your the fly on the wall there are few people that know the rate or date

Wow...Sonny comes in and gives his prediction based on what he sees, how he feels and you AWESOME DV MEMBERS :lol: wanna blast him? I understand what he is saying, IF 3.00 RV; now you have too much money chasing too few goods hence inflation. Simple Economics. Just take it for what it's worth and move on.

Dont get me wrong, I want to see a 3+ rate but this simple reason may also be why scooter proposed the idea that there could be multiple RVs. Now I don't always agree with everything Sonny has to say but I feel he is an honorable dude.

This whole investment is based off of speculation, I think you would be best served by keeping an OPEN mind to all possibilities so you don't have to paint yourself in a corner.

Edited by quadraph0nic
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1