Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter Chat 2010-12-21 at 7:46PM

SailorDave

Here is edited copy of Discussions with Scooter tonight beginning at 7:46PM.

Scooter was on from 7:46PM until 9:01PM

I have edited out the portions of time that Scooter was off circuit and the inane comments that add nothing to the discussion, but it is still a lengthy post.

Hope this helps in understanding the riddle that is Iraq and RV.

SailorDave

7:46 PM [Scooter] Sorry about that

7:46 PM [Eagleman] CarrieAnn You just asked the million dollar question. If the RV comes out BEFORE the HCL is completed then it, IMO, will be low. Afterwards it will be higher

7:46 PM [Scooter] What did I miss

7:46 PM [CarrieAnn] dflake which is what makes me wonder how this will all play out.

7:47 PM [renros] Scooter Scooter thought you have RAN TO THE BANK!!!

7:47 PM [nene052700] Scooter hey there FINALLY!!!

7:47 PM [HuntTech] CarrieAnn, it's a chicken-egg conundrum... mostly because we don't know what the Kurds are willing to give-in on with these deals. They might be given a sweet "promise" of a deal and take it...

7:47 PM [dflake] CarrieAnn ditto

7:47 PM [Scooter] nene052700 nene052700 nene052700 nene052700

7:47 PM [dinardragonfly] Scooter Scooter Scooter Scooter Scooter how are they going to pay for the tariffs

7:47 PM [Scooter] Good Evening

7:47 PM [Scooter] dinardragonfly Who's paying

7:47 PM [nene052700] Scooter GE

7:47 PM [Scooter] it's for the imports

7:47 PM [CarrieAnn] HuntTech do you remember that article I linked you earlier about the 2 year thing?

7:47 PM [Scooter] Iraq gets paid

7:47 PM [dflake] dinardragonfly they recieve tariff

7:47 PM [dflake] receive*

7:47 PM [HuntTech] CarrieAnn yep

7:47 PM [renros] Scooter dinardragonfly how are they trading right now????

7:47 PM [dinardragonfly] dflake oh

7:47 PM [Scooter] hold on

7:48 PM [Scooter] Eagleman

7:48 PM [CarrieAnn] HuntTech I think it was passing 140... dd is calling that the HCL... what do you think?

7:48 PM [Scooter] that was a great call

7:48 PM [Eagleman] Scooter Oh Oh! Scooter is back, I am in trouble....

7:48 PM [HuntTech] CarrieAnn nope... don't agree.

7:48 PM [wshflthnkn] Eagleman good point

7:48 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] please let Scoot type

7:48 PM [Scooter] it fits with a multiple RV as wewll

7:48 PM [Scooter] nooooooo

7:48 PM [mackbear] Is there bad news...is that why everyone is down.?

7:48 PM [quantumforce1] Matt -- you got quiet again

7:48 PM [Scooter] That's good stuff

7:48 PM [Scooter] that needs to be repeated

7:48 PM [Scooter] if they don't have the HCL done

7:48 PM [renros] Jimsdandy :0) has worked for decades why not

7:48 PM [CarrieAnn] HuntTech it doesnt seem to fit the context... just trying to figure out where it comes from.

7:49 PM [Scooter] then the RV would need to be low

7:49 PM [Scooter] That's a great point

7:49 PM [dflake] Eagleman agree, which will also allow to RV with a short time frame for large notes, imo

7:49 PM [mackbear] Scooter How low..

7:49 PM [CarrieAnn] Scooter but when you say low you mean in the 1+ ish range right?

7:49 PM [renros] Scooter Scooter what are you calling low?

7:49 PM [Scooter] yep

7:49 PM [wshflthnkn] C'mon HCL then

7:49 PM [HuntTech] mackbear par with USD would be my guess.

7:49 PM [CarrieAnn] Scooter haha ok thats all good then.

7:50 PM [Scooter] low 1's

7:50 PM [mackbear] HuntTech I would be so done......

7:50 PM [HuntTech] mackbear yep

7:50 PM [Scooter]

7:50 PM [Scooter] hmmmmmmm

7:50 PM [Eagleman] Scooter But will rise when the HCL is completed and the big boys begin production

7:50 PM [Scooter] I need to check something real quick

7:50 PM [quantumforce1] Scooby Doo Scooter .. Why does the HCL need to be done first?

7:50 PM [renros] Scooter do you think the rate is already in black and white with the new budget???

7:50 PM [Scooter] Exactly

7:50 PM [dflake] i.ve said $1.17 all along, sticking by it

7:51 PM [CarrieAnn] Scooter how likely is a double RV? is it possible that it would coincide with the new GCC currency? (I know thats only theory right now but Im just tossing out ideas)

7:51 PM [dhawk7] Eagleman on another chat... said kurds are happy with their 19 articles that were signed so the census will not be a sticking point for r.v.

7:51 PM [Matt] Sticking by $3 + JMO

7:52 PM [Scooter] CarrieAnn Not that far out

7:52 PM [bcmaz] Scooter So if they decided to go with the 2 or even multi tier RV, wouldn't the higher denoms be the first one demanded back?

7:52 PM [Scooter] carrieanne

7:52 PM [CarrieAnn] Scooter gotcha. How likely and how far are you thinking?

7:52 PM [Scooter] do we have any details on the HCL stuff

7:52 PM [Scooter] I need to dig into this

7:52 PM [Eagleman] dhawk7 The HCL has more to do than just the jurds all factions, including the kurds, must sign off on their % of the oil money. Talk about a potentially explosive situation, we are talking about money in pockets here

7:52 PM [Matt] Scooter It is called the Hydro Carbon Law J/K

7:53 PM [Scooter] I know -- you're right

7:53 PM [Matt] Scooter

7:53 PM [Scooter] get off my you know what

7:53 PM [dflake] Eagleman and will take some time

7:53 PM [quantumforce1] Matt --- why must the HCL be passed first?

7:53 PM [Scooter] and do it

7:53 PM [Scooter] brb

8:07 PM [Scooter] FYI : The portion of the hydrocarbon law approved by the cabinet in February concerns managing hydrocarbon investment, in particular how the upstream part of the industry will be developed. It is only one part of what will eventually be a four-part agreement. The three other parts of the agreement will deal with the issues of 1) revenue sharing; 2) restructuring of the ministry of oil; and 3) establishing the Iraqi National Oil Company (INOC).

8:07 PM [patriotic party girl] CarrieAnn CarrieAnn oh ok so i can drop it off there

8:07 PM [quantumforce1] nene052700 --- see that is how bad rumors start

8:08 PM [linda55] nene052700 , yes i did today

8:08 PM [Eagleman] Scooter Scooter shoots and scores!

8:08 PM [quantumforce1] nene052700 -- thanks for verifying

8:08 PM [patriotic party girl] Eagleman ok u got it

8:08 PM [Scooter] The separation of revenue matters from management of the oil sector is vital, but there has to be agreement on the other matters—the sharing of revenue, the oil ministry (which is relatively non-controversial) and INOC (including the specific fields within its remit)—before the legislation can be submitted to the Council of Representatives (the Iraqi parliament).

8:08 PM [patriotic party girl] CarrieAnn CarrieAnn look scooter is diong our work for us haha

8:09 PM [CarrieAnn] Scooter ohhhh you have the law?? What is article 8 about??

8:09 PM [Scooter] http://dinarvets.com/for ··· nd-when/

**This is full link for above link referenced by Scooter (SailorDave)**

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/46385-the-iraq-hydrocarbon-law-how-and-when/

8:09 PM [Scooter] that comes from our very own

8:09 PM [FoRgiVeN OnE] I was kinda hoping that immediately meant right away for the RV after GOI

8:09 PM [renros] Scooter hmmm but they are gonna have to know the value of that revenue to share it go RV

8:09 PM [Scooter] {ProdigiousHaitian}

8:09 PM [wshflthnkn] February?

8:10 PM [Scooter] It sounds like they are using the 2007 Census data

8:10 PM [Scooter] Still looking

8:10 PM [puffsplus] Scooter works for me

8:10 PM [frankc] renros They probably only need to specify percentages.

8:10 PM [FoRgiVeN OnE] bambi yep

8:10 PM [patriotic party girl] Scooter Scooter great work there scooter

8:11 PM [Eagleman] patriotic party girl yeah he just knocked it out of the park

8:11 PM [Scooter] This suggests a degree of recentralization of control over oil, an important concession by the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), which had previously insisted that Kurdistan’s oil belonged to the people of Kurdistan, that “new” oil fields should be managed exclusively by the KRG, and that the private sector—including international oil companies—should play a major role. The ministry of oil argued for a prominent role for the state sector and the government in Baghdad. Compromise on the oil law was made possible by the promise of an ironclad system for revenue sharing, an agreement that has not yet been approved even in the cabinet.

8:12 PM [Scooter] So

8:12 PM [linda55] Chuckles , you are welcome sweetie

8:12 PM [Scooter] if 3 out of the 4 have passed the cabinet

8:12 PM [Scooter] my question is this

8:12 PM [Scooter] my question is this

8:12 PM [Eagleman] Scooter Ha ha ha Which ones have passed?

8:12 PM [Scooter] Why would Talabani call for Malicki if this wasn't resolved for the kurds

8:12 PM [bambi] Scooter it all has to do with money

8:13 PM [Scooter] it's the kurds that want to keep thier oil

8:13 PM [Scooter] but they also want their share

8:13 PM [Scooter]

8:13 PM [Scooter] nice try

8:13 PM [bambi] greed

8:13 PM [bambi]

8:13 PM [Scooter] their

8:13 PM [Scooter] TY

8:14 PM [Scooter] Eagleman ahhhhh

8:14 PM [Scooter] un momento

8:14 PM [Scooter] just saw that

8:14 PM [Scooter] only one part has passed

8:14 PM [nene052700] so much going on...its confusing me!!

8:15 PM [Scooter] The portion of the hydrocarbon law approved by the cabinet in February concerns managing hydrocarbon investment, in particular how the upstream part of the industry will be developed. It is only one part of what will eventually be a four-part agreement. The three other parts of the agreement will deal with the issues of 1) revenue sharing; 2) restructuring of the ministry of oil; and 3) establishing the Iraqi National Oil Company (INOC).

8:15 PM [Scooter] and not by the parliment

8:15 PM [Scooter] huh

8:15 PM [Scooter] only the investment part has passed

8:15 PM [***ucme1stnow***] soooo how does eoy sound to u Scooter,,me and matt r all in

8:15 PM [Eagleman] Scooter I do not see how they could even START on this investment until today with a finalized Minister

8:16 PM [Scooter] the revenue sharing -- restructuring the ministy of oil --- and establishing the Iraqi national Oil Company has not

8:16 PM [dflake] Eagleman agree, or make a agreement with Kuwait without a GOI

8:16 PM [quantumforce1] Eagleman -- well, they could have some preliminary stuff draw up -- nothing says they weren't working behind the scenes waiting for true authority

8:16 PM [Scooter] Exactly why your theory of coming in low is plausible

8:16 PM [Scooter] then wham

8:17 PM [Scooter] double up

8:17 PM [Chuckles] so they appointed a new m of oil but didnt restructure it first?

8:17 PM [Scooter] quantumforce1 Agreed

8:17 PM [Eagleman] quantumforce1 Agreed but if I am going to take over something that large I am going to be in charge of the restructuring

8:17 PM [Scooter] I remember seeing something about that -- the law was written -- approved by council of ministers -- but not by parliament

8:17 PM [***ucme1stnow***] *omph*

8:17 PM [Chuckles] or is it the entire department>

8:17 PM [renros] Scooter Scooter how long do you think that Wham double up with take?

8:17 PM [Scooter] Eagleman

8:18 PM [Scooter] yep

8:18 PM [Scooter] Agreed

8:18 PM [FoRgiVeN OnE] Well as we know.. they do a lot of dealing and negotiating outside of prying eyes... who knows how far they are already

8:18 PM [quantumforce1] Scooter similar to a new prez here being elected and spending those 80 days or so getting his first 100 days planned and ready to launch on day 1

8:18 PM [Scooter] quantumforce1 yep

8:18 PM [Scooby Doo] Scooter is the John Madden of the RV

8:18 PM [Scooter]

8:18 PM [Scooter] I love Madden

8:19 PM [dinarette] Scooter based on what we saw today, the remainder of HCL could already be worked out, presented to parliament, and as fast as they can raise their hands, it's done!

8:21 PM [Eagleman] Scooter hmmmm

8:21 PM [Scooter] But it still doesn't split it

8:21 PM [Scooter]

8:22 PM [patriotic party girl] Scooter Scooter there was an srticle that i came across yesterday that had this info in it i wil try to find it tonight

8:22 PM [bigrocks85] well isit going to happen tonight

8:22 PM [patriotic party girl] article haha sorry

8:22 PM [***ucme1stnow***] quantumforce1 nice

8:22 PM [Scooter] While parliament has shown willingness to take the oil law’s passage seriously, it is not willing to be pushed around by the international community or those who wish to see quick passage. Members of Parliament understand the necessity and gravity of the issues, but they also understand their constitutional right to examine the document carefully. Some feel that there are other issues more urgent than an oil law. The majority argue that the law can and must be part of the solution to Iraq’s broader instability and is an essential part of the way forward, but only after thorough discussion.

8:23 PM [patriotic party girl] Scooter Scooter its was talking about all of these laws that you were just pointing to

8:23 PM [Scooter] WOW

8:24 PM [Eagleman] Scooter There it is!!!

8:24 PM [Scooter] That is telling me they are going to take their sweeet time

8:24 PM [wshflthnkn] It would be a serious mistake for Washington to abbreviate the process, just as it would be a serious mistake for Baghdad to allow it to drag on too long

8:24 PM [Scooter] did I read that wrong

8:24 PM [***ucme1stnow***] bigrocks85 least u were headed somewhere

8:24 PM [CarrieAnn] Scooter hrmmmmmm well we have seen articles talking about them discussing it for the past 2 months but now that its official I guess they still need to take time.

8:24 PM [Scooter] patriotic party girl Exactly

8:24 PM [Eagleman] Scooter There is something big in that last post.

8:24 PM [Scooter] While parliament has shown willingness to take the oil law’s passage seriously, it is not willing to be pushed around by the international community or those who wish to see quick passage. Members of Parliament understand the necessity and gravity of the issues, but they also understand their constitutional right to examine the document carefully. Some feel that there are other issues more urgent than an oil law. The majority argue that the law can and must be part of the solution to Iraq’s broader instability and is an essential part of the way forward, but only after thorough discussion.

8:24 PM [bigrocks85] ***ucme1stnow*** i guess

8:25 PM [CarrieAnn] Scooter I know that in an article in early december they said they woud "examine" the law "mid-month"

8:25 PM [Scooter] Eagleman I know

8:25 PM [Scooter] but I'm uncomfortable with that one

8:25 PM [quantumforce1] CarrieAnn maybe -- maybe not --- how much does it make the countrymen fell stable if they get all this up and running without any fighting or bickering?????

8:25 PM [Eagleman] They are not willing to be pushed around and so on... The people pushing are the investors and oil companies....

8:25 PM [FoRgiVeN OnE] If they were going to take their time for that, shouldnt they have waited a little longer to pass the GOI?

8:25 PM [Scooter] I know that SOMO has deployed the new measurment tools

8:25 PM [quantumforce1] And better yet -- the International community???

8:25 PM [Scooter] Eagleman Exactly

8:26 PM [Eagleman] Scooter They will take their time in this because if they screw it up it would mean BIG problems

8:26 PM [CarrieAnn] quantumforce1 honestly I think this could happen more quickly than expected but we just wait and see. They have had this sucker around for a long time to look at... so who knows how it will play out.

8:26 PM [wshflthnkn] While it is vital that the oil package move forward, so that Iraqis (and Americans) can see tangible progress toward reconciliation, stabilization, and reconstruction, it is also important that the Iraqis own the process. It would be a serious mistake for Washington to abbreviate the process, just as it would be a serious mistake for Baghdad to allow it to drag on too long.

8:26 PM [quantumforce1] If I were ruler of all of Iraq -- I would have had all of this stuff ready and then come out ... strong, powerful, with a 1,2 punch like affect and get the ball rolling big time!

8:27 PM [frankc] Really now how difficult can it be to set percentages for oil sharing?

8:27 PM [Scooter] Eagleman Agreed

8:27 PM [Eagleman] 'frankc thats a HUGE problem,

8:27 PM [Scooter] I'm surprised the US or UN hasn't written this one for them

8:27 PM [Scooter] but again

8:27 PM [Scooter] they don't want interference

8:28 PM [Scooter] So

8:28 PM [frankc] Eagleman It's only as big a problem as they want to make it.

8:28 PM [Scooter] the question about HCL being required for the RV

8:28 PM [dflake] FoRgiVeN OnE Maliki had a time frame to meet or he would loss the PM post

8:28 PM [Scooter] is it required or not

8:28 PM [dflake] lose*

8:28 PM [Scooter] I say they are taking their time

8:28 PM [FoRgiVeN OnE] dflake correct.. he still had till 25th

8:28 PM [quantumforce1] Scooter not only do they not want interference --- again, not good for the country to accept interference -- they need right now to show strength and unity

8:28 PM [Eagleman] frankc hmmmm this is Iraq after all.... they will ****** defeat out of the jaws of victory if they can

8:28 PM [lawdog32] i like the low initial RV theory. Even wtih percentages, you would think they would want a general idea on what dollar amount that translates to.

8:29 PM [dflake] FoRgiVeN OnE no way they would work thru this issue before 25th

8:29 PM [Scooter] quantumforce1 Good Point

8:29 PM [quantumforce1] FoRgiVeN OnE -- didn't go to the last date show strength and unity

8:29 PM [bigrocks85] Scooter iraq people travel with a whole different clock

8:29 PM [frankc] Eagleman I agree, just saying it is not a difficult task but it sounds like they are going to make it difficult.

8:29 PM [quantumforce1] and they want the world stage

8:29 PM [Scooter] but wait a minute

8:30 PM [Scooter] let's loook at this from thier view

8:30 PM [FoRgiVeN OnE] dflake Cant be sure about that... for all we know it could be done....

8:30 PM [FoRgiVeN OnE] we dont know for sure

8:30 PM [Scooter] They have a huge reserve of oil

8:30 PM [Scooter] they know it

8:30 PM [Scooter] how do they invest it

8:30 PM [dflake] Scooter is HCL required?

8:30 PM [dflake] FoRgiVeN OnE can't be sure of much at this point

8:30 PM [Scooter] dflake --- I don't think it's required based on that reading

8:30 PM [FoRgiVeN OnE] dflake good point

8:30 PM [dflake] Scooter ty

8:31 PM [Scooter] but if the profits and splits aren't determined and the central government

8:31 PM [Scooter] is going to release the distributions

8:31 PM [Scooter] and oversight

8:31 PM [***ucme1stnow***] quantumforce1 ????? dont have any of those,,im married

8:31 PM [Scooter] this one is going to be knock down drag out fight

8:31 PM [Scooter] in parliament

8:31 PM [Eagleman] Scooter on the nose Scooter

8:31 PM [quantumforce1] Scooter --- that is how they got the cooperation of the government to join up -- those have already been negotiated over the last many months

8:31 PM [Scooter] but Eagleman's point is valid

8:32 PM [bigrocks85] Scooter exactly

8:32 PM [Scooter] it could be a double tranche -- or low to high maneuver

8:32 PM [FoRgiVeN OnE] dflake I know its an emotional rollercoaster

8:32 PM [Eagleman] quantumforce1 I really do hope so, but efficiancy is not their strong point so far

8:32 PM [quantumforce1] Scooter -- to who's advantage is it now to fight it out?

8:32 PM [dflake] FoRgiVeN OnE no, one h*ll of a ride, weeeeeeeee

8:32 PM [Scooter] something we should keep in the back of our head

8:33 PM [Scooter] quantumforce1 the Kurds

8:33 PM [FoRgiVeN OnE] dflake

8:33 PM [dflake] well, i think we are all up to speed now

8:33 PM [Scooter] but again

8:33 PM [quantumforce1] Eagleman -- but with the election being undecided -- this might have been the push to negotiate and figure this out --- kinda the shot that got their attention

8:33 PM [Scooter] why would Talabani stand up and give that speach

8:33 PM [Scooter] I'll never forget it

8:33 PM [quantumforce1] Scooter -- The kurds are onboard with the gov -- right?

8:33 PM [FoRgiVeN OnE] dflake I guess we were hoping to be able to hand both of our parents an envelope with a nive big check in it...

8:33 PM [Scooter] He almost said they are going to RV

8:33 PM [quantumforce1] They have reps

8:33 PM [FoRgiVeN OnE] for Christmas

8:33 PM [Scooter] Exactly

8:33 PM [Scooter] something isn't adding up

8:33 PM [wshflthnkn] Shahristani believes contracts which the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) has signed with foreign oil companies are illegal and his relations with the region are fraught. Kurdish lawmakers staged a brief parliamentary walkout last week when they learned Baghdad plans to dock the region’s share of federal revenues if it fails to produce oil for export next year.

8:34 PM [quantumforce1] wshflthnkn -- Last week

8:34 PM [dflake] wshflthnkn thats it, ty

8:34 PM [Scooter] wshflthnkn Exactly

8:34 PM [Scooter] they Kurds want their oil

8:34 PM [Scooter] and the rest of their share

8:34 PM [Scooter]

8:34 PM [Scooter]

8:34 PM [Eagleman] wshflthnkn yeah, your right

8:34 PM [wshflthnkn] quantumforce1 yes I know

8:35 PM [Eagleman] Scooter Okay here is the problem with the RV

8:35 PM [quantumforce1] Scooter -- what is better -- have oil and no 'real' value -- or oil with value --- it really does come down to money

8:35 PM [***ucme1stnow***] FoRgiVeN OnE my work here is done

8:35 PM [FoRgiVeN OnE] tmn I think everyone is trying to catch what Scooter is saying

8:35 PM [Scooter] Eagleman ok

8:35 PM [Scooter] quantumforce1 I concur with that thinking

8:35 PM [dflake] ***ucme1stnow***

8:35 PM [Eagleman] They have painted themselves into a corner with the Tarifs if they dont get this worked out

8:35 PM [quantumforce1] take a worse case scenerio --- if they fight, no agreement, then break into a civil war -- who wins then???? a bird in the hand is better than two cows in the bush

8:35 PM [Scooter] get the money -- fix problems as we go

8:36 PM [Scooter] Eagleman ohhhhj

8:36 PM [Scooter] good point

8:36 PM [quantumforce1] Scooter -- bingo, bango, bongo!!!

8:36 PM [Scooter] quantumforce1

8:36 PM [Eagleman] Scooter makes you scratch your head doesnt it...

8:36 PM [dflake] Eagleman wow, your on your game tonight

8:36 PM [Scooter] i'm scratching

8:36 PM [Scooter] i'm scratching

8:36 PM [Scooter] yes

8:36 PM [Eagleman] dflake Been away for a few days thinking about this

8:37 PM [Scooter] dflake He's always on his game

8:37 PM [quantumforce1] Eagleman Scooter -- must admit -- my thinking and talking this out ... kinda changes where I think they are now and how ready I do believe they probably (hopefully) are!!!

8:37 PM [dflake] Eagleman i did you good, keep thinking

8:37 PM [Scooter] don't let him fool ya

8:37 PM [Scooter]

8:37 PM [Scooter]

8:37 PM [RiverStyx] Correct me if I am wrong Scooter and you may have covered it as I just came in, but did not Shabibi say in the past that his intentions were to rv as soon or immediate following the seating? Immediate in Iraq = who knows but to that direction?

8:37 PM [CarrieAnn] quantumforce1 *gasp* youve joined the dark side!!!!!!!!!!!

8:38 PM [quantumforce1] The ball is just a bit brighter and clearer now!!

8:38 PM [Scooter] quantumforce1 Makes ya do a double take hah

8:38 PM [Eagleman] Scooter naw, I am really not that bright. I just think how I would problem screw it up if I was in charge and so far they have proven that they are as dumb as me!

8:38 PM [Scooter] RiverStyx I heard that too

8:38 PM [RiverStyx] ok ty

8:38 PM [dflake] quantumforce1 really, mine looks like mud

8:38 PM [quantumforce1] Scooter -- yeah -- I keep thinking - what would I do?? Puts a different spin on things

8:38 PM [Scooter] Eagleman LMAO

8:39 PM [Scooter] FoRgiVeN OnE As far as I can see --

8:39 PM [Scooter] anything can happen

8:39 PM [Ivanhoe] so....I heard it is supposed to be over 3. Is that the latest rumor?

8:39 PM [quantumforce1] I own a couple of business' -- and I love to have the plan worked out before I announce new events, upgrades, partnerships, rennovations, etc....

8:39 PM [CarrieAnn] Scooter Ok lets throw another topic into the mix... Paris Club... Do they want it done before Jan 1st or May 1st?

8:39 PM [Scooter] quantumforce1 me too

8:39 PM [Scooter] I love to put the plan down on paper

8:39 PM [FoRgiVeN OnE] tmn I'd need new underwear if it was over $4

8:39 PM [Scooter] makes me think everything through

8:40 PM [quantumforce1] surprise is good -- as long as I am not Surprised!

8:40 PM [dflake] CarrieAnn first payment due in May

8:40 PM [Scooter] CarrieAnn Jan 1st

8:40 PM [Scooter] imo

8:40 PM [wshflthnkn] ok so in a nutshell what did we just discover?

8:40 PM [Eagleman] quantumforce1 its true, but then as a business owner you do not keep negotiating until the day before the product launch, which is what Iraq does EVERYTIME!

8:40 PM [Scooter] Eagleman very true

8:40 PM [CarrieAnn] Scooter and all we really know is that they want "monetary reform" right?

8:41 PM [quantumforce1] Eagleman -- true that, but I also am not dealing with hundreds of humans and multiple factions that are wanting to put my head on their Christmas platter

8:41 PM [dflake] Scooter to join WTO, currency has to have at least a .01 value, correct??

8:41 PM [CarrieAnn] Scooter Scooter ok thx! Just making sure I hadnt missed something

8:42 PM [Scooter] dflake hmmmmmm -- I don't know about that one dflake

8:42 PM [Scooter] but it makes sense

8:42 PM [asiegel674] dflake not true, does not have tp be at $.01

8:42 PM [Scooter] asiegel674

8:42 PM [dinardragonfly] Scooter Scooter I thought you said Paris club payment in June

8:42 PM [Scooter] hey buddy

8:42 PM [asiegel674] Scooter sorry to come in late, thought you were traveling

8:42 PM [dflake] asiegel674 i'll catch you later on that, ty

8:42 PM [Scooter] dinardragonfly but they need to have the rate in the full years budget

8:42 PM [CarrieAnn] dflake cant be....I was just looking into that. Several countries are much lower and they are members

8:42 PM [Scooter] which starts Jan 1

8:43 PM [wshflthnkn] Scooter Eagleman ok so in a nutshell what did we just discover?

8:43 PM [asiegel674] dflake no worries, please do, its something that is pointed out alot but not accurate

8:43 PM [dinardragonfly] Scooter oh okay thanks

8:43 PM [quantumforce1] wshflthnkn -- Iraq is in the Middle East

8:43 PM [Eagleman] wshflthnkn RV before HCL = lower rate

8:43 PM [dflake] old!!! Scooter is old!!! lolo

8:43 PM [Scooter] I think we discovered that HCL isn't required to RV ---- but will have an effect on the rate

8:43 PM [***ucme1stnow***] tmn ur rich compared to me,,havent even bought a present yet and bouced 2 checks this week,,wooohooo

8:43 PM [Scooter] dinardragonfly np

8:43 PM [Scooter] icfaith hey young man

8:44 PM [icfaith] Scooter

8:44 PM [dflake]

8:44 PM [Scooter]

8:44 PM [asiegel674] Scooter i really think HCL is almost done

8:44 PM [icfaith] Scooter anything for good news tonight my friend?

8:44 PM [Scooter] asiegel674 spill it

8:44 PM [Scooter] talk

8:44 PM [Scooter] you have the floor

8:45 PM [asiegel674] Eagleman oh, sorry, we can cathc up later then, come see me at my place, I will be around

8:45 PM [Eagleman] asiegel674 Been having a masters level discussion on the HCL tonight. Very interesting.

8:45 PM [asiegel674] Scooter HCL was big on the Kurds list, List was supposedly signed off, if that is true and HCL was a big deal to them than they must have been happy with their cut of the HCL

8:45 PM [wshflthnkn] Eagleman Scooter Thanks for your help on this...

8:46 PM [Ivanhoe]

8:46 PM [Scooter] asiegel674 hmmmm -- I like the sound of that

8:46 PM [asiegel674] Scooter that is just my guess, we will see

8:46 PM [Scooter] that means the rate will be higher if passed soon

8:46 PM [Scooter] nice

8:46 PM [asiegel674] Scooter yes, would mean rate is higher, but what does that mean to us? hmmmmmmmmm

8:47 PM [Scooter] blame asiegel674 if it doesn't

8:47 PM [Scooter]

8:47 PM [wood1521] Scooter Good evening and happy hoidays.

8:47 PM [quantumforce1] Scooter -- maybe -- still go with a lower with a valuation up -- again, shows strength and puts a energizing light on them for investment and energy

8:47 PM [icfaith] asiegel674 can we explain the hcl for those that do not understand it

8:47 PM [Scooter] wood1521 wood1521 GE -- Happy holidays to you !!

8:47 PM [nene052700] Scooter I am ready for the post rv party/roast!!!

8:47 PM [asiegel674] Eagleman I think we are waiting on some things still, HCL to a vote, budget reading, and to be honest, I am thinking we may see parliment vote on giving Shad the right to RV

8:47 PM [quantumforce1] The happening thing - The Next Big place to Build and Invest -- A sure thing

8:48 PM [Scooter] nene052700 ohhhh REally

8:48 PM [Scooter] and how will you roast me

8:48 PM [nene052700] Scooter YES!!

8:48 PM [Scooter] I'm not going

8:48 PM [Scooter]

8:48 PM [icfaith] Scooter

8:48 PM [nene052700] Scooter oh yeah???!!!!

8:48 PM [asiegel674] Eagleman, lets see if they have learned from our congress about sneaking things into bills and documents

8:48 PM [Eagleman] asiegel674 I have been away for a few days. How many times have they read the budget so far?

8:48 PM [icfaith] Scooter we gonna hog tie ya

8:48 PM [quantumforce1] wshflthnkn

8:48 PM [asiegel674] Eagleman once

8:48 PM [wood1521] Scooter Last i saw of you was at 4:00 about a week ago. howes it going.

8:48 PM [asiegel674] from what I am told and hve read

8:48 PM [nene052700] Scooter we will still roast you!!!

8:48 PM [Chuckles] Scooter HD will make u

8:49 PM [tmn] no im laughing i just wasnt sure what exactly u meant but trust me im the only girl and the baby im gonna be set hahaha

8:49 PM [Scooter] wood1521 4:00 am

8:49 PM [Cherysh] larrylopiccolo lmao....oh hunny, I am just being light hearted, I actually laughed out loud about it..lol

8:49 PM [icfaith] asiegel674 yes once so far

8:49 PM [asiegel674] CA and PPG are way better at research than me

8:49 PM [Scooter] yep

8:49 PM [wood1521] AM

8:49 PM [Scooter]

8:49 PM [Scooter] Chuckles nope

8:49 PM [patriotic party girl] Scooter icfaith is springing for the stretch hummer we are renting for the roast with an open bar hah a

8:49 PM [Eagleman] asiegel674 unbelievable....

8:49 PM [dflake] asiegel674 does the budget have to be read 3 times, i thought i saw that rule on the Parliment Website

8:49 PM [asiegel674] Scooter you in Louisville?

8:49 PM [Scooter] I'll be hiding from him

8:49 PM [Scooter]

8:49 PM [quantumforce1] Wait .. am I sacastic?

8:49 PM [Scooter] asiegel674 I am

8:49 PM [asiegel674] dflake yes,, it is supposed to be

8:49 PM [Scooter] came in today

8:49 PM [lawdog32] So asiegel674, you thinking RV this year or next year more likely?

8:49 PM [Chuckles] Scooter ill see what he says about that how is he havent seen him in awhile?

8:49 PM [dflake] asiegel674 k

8:49 PM [tmn] cdr im too old for mommy and daddy to giv me mony but they planned how they were gonna giv me and my bro money i didnt ask for it

8:49 PM [asiegel674] Scooter good, buy me a bat, may need to knock some sense into someone

8:49 PM [icfaith] Scooter we sutured a GPS on you behind while you was sick

8:49 PM [Scooter] Chuckles spoke to him twice today

8:50 PM [Scooter] he's really busy on two major projects

8:50 PM [Scooter] asiegel674 nope

8:50 PM [Scooter] bourbon

8:50 PM [Scooter]

8:50 PM [Scooter] ok

8:50 PM [Scooter] a bat too

8:50 PM [Scooter] dangerous combination

8:50 PM [quantumforce1] Hey -- who was the person on here that over an hour ago said that within the next hour the RV would happen???? We need to talk!

8:50 PM [asiegel674]

8:50 PM [Scooter] icfaith

8:50 PM [dflake] Scooter Scooter where is HD, haven't seen em lately?

8:51 PM [Scooter] He'll be on tonight

8:52 PM [quantumforce1] keepmwlknfny --- bottom line --- not really sure anymore --- I think by Dec 31 we will know if it will happen in 2010 or not

8:53 PM [Scooter] asiegel674 I think the trigger has been given ----- I think we are just finishing after trigger work ----

8:53 PM [Scooter] imo

8:53 PM [Scooter] so

8:53 PM [Scooter] two years out

8:53 PM [icfaith] asiegel674 amen

8:53 PM [Scooter] my early prediction

8:53 PM [Scooter]

8:53 PM [Scooter] sorry

8:53 PM [larrylopiccolo] Scooter u think we r 2 years out still

8:53 PM [Scooter] no rates or dates from scoot

8:54 PM [Scooter]

8:54 PM [Scooter] larrylopiccolo noooo

8:54 PM [Eagleman] CarrieAnn Scooter asiegel674 and everyone else it has been fun but I have to go spend sometime with the most beautiful woman in the world

8:54 PM [Scooter] Eagleman Have a great evening my friend

8:54 PM [Scooter] as usual

8:54 PM [Scooter] you make me think

8:54 PM [Scooter] Love the conversations

8:54 PM [quantumforce1] asiegel674 -- no one can give a date -- heck, not sure the Iraqi Government can precisely give that out yet

8:54 PM [Eagleman] Talk to you all tomorrow!

8:54 PM [keepmwlknfny] Scooter Scooter Scooter what you doin on the east coast?

8:54 PM [Scooter] have a great evening

8:54 PM [dflake] Eagleman later thanks

8:54 PM [Scooter] keepmwlknfny

8:55 PM [Scooter] Christmas

8:55 PM [Eagleman] quantumforce1 Me too

8:55 PM [keepmwlknfny] Scooter Scooter where at?

8:55 PM [asiegel674] Scooter FYI, after cleaning up your mess from last week you better not give a rate or a date or I am going to buy HD a bat for christmas

8:55 PM [Scooter] asiegel674 LMAO

8:55 PM [quantumforce1] asiegel674 -- mess -- do tell!!

8:55 PM [quantumforce1] Color Change

8:55 PM [quantumforce1] Done

8:55 PM [dflake] is anyone posting this, i don't want to have to try to recite it all night

8:56 PM [asiegel674] Scooter $7+ and by the 23rd is what people heard, but it wasnt what my dear friend Scooter said

8:56 PM [Scooter] What

8:56 PM [Scooter] are you serious

8:56 PM [Scooter] no way

8:56 PM [icfaith] dflake no we all placed dibbs on you recieting it all night

8:56 PM [CarrieAnn] dflake if not then Im outta here! Youre on your own!

8:56 PM [Scooter] was that the late night chat

8:56 PM [Scooter] 3:30 am

8:56 PM [dflake] CarrieAnn i'm with you

8:56 PM [asiegel674] Scooter early morning, you were sleep walking again

8:56 PM [Scooter] I was sleep walking

8:56 PM [Scooter]

8:56 PM [Scooter]

8:57 PM [cross5] I had a friend recieve a 250 dinar note in the mail from an insurance company. Saying he could get rich. Has anybody seen this?

8:57 PM [Scooter] Hey -- that GDP Deflator is well documented

8:57 PM [Scooter]

8:57 PM [Scooter]

8:57 PM [asiegel674] Scooter you blew poor Chris S's mind so much he hasnt been back in chat since

8:57 PM [CarrieAnn] Scooter it would help if people learned how to read before reading your chats... May prevent confusion.

8:57 PM [Niko] what up room

8:58 PM [Scooter] He's a college student

8:58 PM [cross5] He said he got it yesterday

8:58 PM [Scooter] he's partying

8:58 PM [Scooter] bright kid

8:58 PM [Scooter] I like him

8:58 PM [asiegel674] Scoter you scared him

8:58 PM [dflake] Scooter yes he is, on both points

8:58 PM [Scooter] niko

8:58 PM [nene052700] Scooter reminds him of someone you know?!

8:58 PM [Scooter] What's up brother

8:58 PM [Scooter] nene052700 who

8:58 PM [dflake] quantumforce1 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8:58 PM [Scooter]

8:59 PM [quantumforce1] dflake --- no way -- they are all too excited - they get to build a NATION

8:59 PM [nene052700] Scooter the drinking college student....!

8:59 PM [dflake] quantumforce1 yea, breakfast and prayer first

8:59 PM [quantumforce1] icfaith --- we need to get together

8:59 PM [Scooter] nene052700 I think I'm still playing that game

8:59 PM [Scooter] maybe

8:59 PM [nene052700] Scooter

8:59 PM [Scooter] nope

9:00 PM [icfaith] Scooter hey a merry christmas to you and you family dear friend

9:00 PM [Scooter] ok -- I need to take a break -- be back later

9:00 PM [Scooter] icfaith You tooo

9:00 PM [Scooby Doo] later Scooter

9:00 PM [Niko] later scoot

9:00 PM [Scooter] Merry Christmas

9:00 PM [CarrieAnn] Scooter thanks for the great chat

9:00 PM [quantumforce1] Adios Scootman

9:00 PM [dflake] Scooter thank you for your input, gn

9:00 PM [jlassociates] Scooter u too

9:00 PM [nene052700] Scooter Merry Christmas!!!

9:00 PM [asiegel674] Scooter and now the room can go back to a manageable level

9:00 PM [FishMan1969] Scooter Scooter Scooter Merry Christmas

9:00 PM [SailorDave] Scooter Merry Christmas

9:00 PM [candysajoy] Scooter merry cr

9:01 PM [Butifldrm] Scooter merry Christmas

9:01 PM [Scooter] Scooby Doo Niko quantumforce1 CarrieAnn dflake jlassociates nene052700 asiegel674 SailorDave FishMan1969 SailorDave candysajoy Merry Christmas

9:01 PM [Scooter] quantumforce1

9:01 PM [Scooter] poof

• Upvote 6

who the **** is scooter and why should anyone give a rats ass what he "chats" about?

DUDE! Are you kidding me??

If you dont know, why dont you find out before you get so pissy??

Scooter is one of the best analysts in this crazy dinar investment.

He is well respected all across the web in relation to the dinar.

You are about to find out from the mulitple flames surely to be coming your way!

Good luck making new friends :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

who the **** is scooter and why should anyone give a rats ass what he "chats" about?

Scooter is someone who has done an amazing amount of research on the dinar and Iraqi politics. You would do well to research and read his post before commenting aggressively.

• Upvote 5

and scooter i agree with everyone.......you have done a fantastic job.....you must be sitting on your computer day and night gathering up all of this info on our behalfs......and y6u don`t even know us. thanks so much for doing what you are doing......god bless you.

and lets get this goofball off of the site.....he`s a menace to humanity.

• Upvote 3