Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is just a stepping stone on our path to our destination. Things do not move at the speed of WHAT I WANT. It would be nice but thats just not reality. Our day will come! For some it's been seven plus years, others it's been a life time. For a few it's just been days! Just with all the joy we are feeling remember God and His blessing is what got us here. See you next week at the BANK!!!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 5

Nicely put...let the games begin :) ... GO RRRRVVVVVVVVV

Hey, Momma, come see this! Someone is actually saying ' let the games begin'... after these many months of being ' put down' by the likes of "Mr Rich," "Keep", and others, someone else is actually calling for a start up of the 'games' again. Well you know me, momma, i like to play video games, especially this one about the 'dinars'... I know, daddy don't like me spending so much time playing..... but won't he be surprised. Frank26 has said all along,, got to get to level 3... that's where the 'GOI" is seated, and the 'chapter 7 ' is lifted. Well Momma, I think i finally see the warp tunnel that will get me to that level. So here i go again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You overlook one HUGE obstacle, the 22 Billion owed to Kuwait by Iraq. Until thats satisfied nothing can happen.

I'm not overlooking it. I think they've "worked it out". I don't think they're waiting until they're meeting to start working on this. Another poster presented information that this is to be paid back at 5% of oil sales. Really, the cash they want right now is probably just a bribe to stop being the fly in the ointment.

I think what others are overlooking is how dependant many nations are on this and the impact that it will have globally. I acknowlege that this is iraq and they have own time frames ie it theoretically could be a longer wait than what I think. However, this has become a much larger issue than iraq or even iraq and kuwait. It's like a domino effect of deals. No one country can save another country ANYWHERE until this RV helps save all our arses.

• Upvote 2

I beleive that is already a non issue is it not?.Kuwait has already agreed to a 5% share of Iraqs portion of the oil produced under the cross border oil agreement.This deal was ratified by both countries which in itself aided the lifting of the sanctions on Iraq,specifically chapter seven.I think Adam is absolutely right and Kuwait still wants to hold some power over Iraq to force an rv and thus increase the 22billion substantially instead of instead of garnering it from oil revenue over time.IMO the next discussion between Iraq and Kuwait will be an attempt on Kuwaits part to get Iraq to sweeten the pot.Iraq wants to rv but doesn't want the huge additional payout to Kuwait that would result of it.Kuwait will meet them halfway and an RV will happen.I have not been a memeber here long but I have been invested for a long time.There was agenda to this entire process from the day anyone set foot in Iraq.It has been a long,aduous journey for us but more so for the Iraqi people.Lets hope that both us and them have a very Merry Christmas.Again,JMO.Cheers

Sparky

IMHO,

With the KEY portions of the sanction lifted, I raq would be foolish NOT to RV soon. It's like Iraq just had a limb tore off in the middle of the Pacific Ocean... BLOOD EVERYWHERE! If the "big fish" aren't circling by now, I'm sure they will be. I am even willing to go on a limb and say some "little fish" are smelling it too. This is not something that Iraq would want, IMHO. "Sure, by my currency for pennies on the dollar only to have it revalue anywhere above one dollar. Go ahead, I'm good for it." That doesn't sound like a good business model to me. But then again, I'm no economist, financial expert or the like...

• Upvote 1

You overlook one HUGE obstacle, the 22 Billion owed to Kuwait by Iraq. Until thats satisfied nothing can happen.

It is true that the debt needs to be settled, but does "settled" mean payment in full up Front? There are ways around in a settlement agreement.

Kuwait wants to continue to string out the current payment arrangement for obvious reasons. They are being re payed in Dinar which allows them to amass a huge stockpile of dinar and when a RV occurs they would have more Dinar to cash in for the new rate. And remember it took Iraq MANY YEARS to repay the portion of debt they have paid thus far. Make sense now? 2011 if we are lucky folks.

Edited by Fummins

JERICHO...GOOD POST AND I BELIEVE YOU ARE EXACTLY CORRECT. KU WANTS AN RV...HAS MADE AGREEMENTS ALREADY WITH IRAQ...AND AFTER MALIKI DOES HIS DEAL ON THE 23RD OR BEFORE...SHABIBI SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO. IT MAY STILL BE A FEW DAYS BUT ALL THE PRESENTS WILL BE UNDER THE TREE. POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 3

Thanks pourit! I do intend to pouritforward for the record.

Marquess i'd be remiss if I didn't give that...hell yeah!

If anyone has not read marcuscurtis' post today on fractional reserve banking, you need to. Wish i'd had that breakdown when trying to convince a select few dear friends to buy in.

Keep the faith. We're almost there!

Please remember this is Iraq were talking about. Don't put to much stock in Monday, and do not run out and buy more dinars. I think we are still aways away from hitting the jackpot!! JMO

The longer it takes the more I will buy. This is the opportunity of a lifetime, and I will make them pay for their delay. If the RV/RI is imminent ( and I believe it is ), people will be kicking themselves for not buying all that they could.

Iraq can pay that quicker than you can blink an eye. That is not a huge obstacle. So, nothing is standing in the way of an RV/RI except the little final details of a 100% government formation. We already know that has to happen before the 25th, and I believe it will be done before that ( JMO ). Have some faith in your investment, because HERE COMES SANTA, AND HERE COMES THE RV/RI!