Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5 Days Max?

JNK

First and foremost, this is hear say...so...DO NOT MISTAKE THIS FOR ACTUAL INTEL.

One of my associates is Egyptian. He is very fluent in arabic and watches the Iraqi news online everyday.

He heard on the news that Iraq will lose roughly 90% of their new contracts if the RV does not happen within the next 5 days? Does anyone else have any insight to this? Losing 90% of their contracts would be economically detrimental...that would somewhere in the neighborhood of 850 contracts.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

First and foremost, this is hear say...so...DO NOT MISTAKE THIS FOR ACTUAL INTEL.

One of my associates is Egyptian. He is very fluent in arabic and watches the Iraqi news online everyday.

He heard on the news that Iraq will lose roughly 90% of their new contracts if the RV does not happen within the next 5 days? Does anyone else have any insight to this? Losing 90% of their contracts would be economically detrimental...that would somewhere in the neighborhood of 850 contracts.

im not sure but would love to see some factual intel on this!!

I understood Iraq is sitting on 4000 contracts, which would be even more devastating to lose 90%.

• Upvote 1

There is no way that any of these companies and or projects could profit from their work unless this did RV. Who in there right mind would accept payment on these contracts for their work that was below the value of operating costs? Surely the amounts that are mentioned in some of these contracts wouldn't even pay for planning, setup, implementation and payroll for all that are involved. I would say this is more than likely true if Iraq want to do business, the will have to make it profitable for the contract holders to be there. Not saying the 5 day window is solid, but will have to do it very soon. GO RV 2010!

Edited by Shadowhawk
  • Upvote 7

I mean guys...come on...we know how the news can be whether it's Iraq or the U.S. so we can't necessarily take this to heart. I just didn't know if y'all had heard anything similar to this. I would love to turn this into a FACT.

• Upvote 2

There is no way that any of these companies and or projects could profit from their work unless this did RV. Who in there right mind would accept payment on these contracts for their work that was below the value of operating costs? Surely the amounts that are mentioned in some of these contracts wouldn't even pay for planning, setup, implementation and payroll for all that are involved. I would say this is more than likely true if Iraq want to do business, the will have to make it profitable for the contract holders to be there. Not saying the 5 day window is solid, but will have to do it very soon. GO RV 2010!

I'm thinking that if chapter 7 isn't lifted......NO contract can be executed. At this moment Iraq is not allowed to do business with anyone....only oil for food. We must be over looking something obvious here....don't we know anyone who has actually seen a signed contract with the terms stated......they have got to be in US dollars, since the dinar even at 1170 per is actually worthless outside Iraq,,,,,,,,so even if a company like Shell for instance were to get 800,000,000 dinar, they could not deposit it in any US bank...so the contracts have got to have some language in them that says something like "the equivalent of X amount of US dollars or some other viable currency." Yet I have seen many postings that referenced various contract with only a dinar amount attached to them....no conversion rate, no equivalent rate and no mention of any future date or change in that rate. How would the Iraqi government be protecting themselves by signing a contract taday for say 800,000,000 dinar that is worth only $683,760.68US....then after it RV's at let's say $1 per, the contract is suddenly worth $800,000,000.00US.....NO WAY. There has to be language in the contracts that cover the Iraqis butts....doesn't there. Don't we have any contacts in any firms doing business in Iraq that has signed one of these contracts and that can tell us what the language is????????????????????????? By "we" mean Adam or other intel gatherers from this site.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This has to be TRUE... cause Okie said all his contracts are being rewritten in DINAR....LOL

Has Okie "seen" with his own eyes that the contracts are written in dinar "only" ....and even still, there has got to be language in them that covers a future RV or both sides would be open to huge exposures in value of the contract upon an RV....it's one thing to lose or gain value through currency fluctuations in the market........but this is differet, it's a first really of this magnitude. There is no way a business or country would sign contrats without covering a possible explosion in value which would benefit one side tremendously and break the other side........like I said before....we are missing something obvious

My guess is that it would be more of a problem if there was no GOI then the RV.

Personally I got bad news from the dentist today and Need the RV this weekend..... Bad crown.... Lots of money..... They dont take IQD!!!!!

Brother I am right there with you. Either this RV is going to have to get done soon or I am going to have to provoke a fight so someone will knock a bad wisdom tooth out. Come on RV... daddy needs a new set of teeth.....straight up...LOL

:D:):blink::wacko::(

• Upvote 1