Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Last Public Post

Phoenix

Thank god you’re leaving.

This gives me less time sat here reading your BS

Nothing you have posted has come even close to happening.

Don’t ask me to sift through your posts it will just make you look even more daft than you already are

Jog on :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

Thank god you’re leaving.

This gives me less time sat here reading your BS

Nothing you have posted has come even close to happening.

Don’t ask me to sift through your posts it will just make you look even more daft than you already are

Jog on :P

and uve been a bastion of truth and info.........................please. I dont think many if any would mind if u decided to leave....................................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

and uve been a bastion of truth and info.........................please. I dont think many if any would mind if u decided to leave....................................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!!!!!

And you have brought so much to the table baby.

I called no RV 3 months ago & got hammered for it, I called M would take the full 30 days to form the GOI, got hammered for it (read the latest news no GOI before the 25th).

Called auction at the CBI will stop

Called DFI will not be extended 2 months ago before CH7 will be lifted.

Even bet 20 million IQD for any one charity that RV will not happen in 2010 & still going to honour it

I wish you all a merry Xmas but I bet you will all be back in 2011 logging on to find out when its going to RV

NOBODY leaves when the rewards are great, so why the "bleep" would he leave at the point of greatness.

Why because nobody listens anymore to pathetic chit chat we only want one thing.

THE TRUTH

Frankly (26) I am sick of trying to help keep feet on the ground

Edited by Dogmatic1
implied profanity
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

I called no RV 3 months ago & got hammered for it, I called M would take the full 30 days to form the GOI, got hammered for it (read the latest news no GOI before the 25th).

Even bet 20 million IQD for any one charity that RV will not happen in 2010 & still going to honour it

I wish you all a merry Xmas but I bet you will all be back in 2011 logging on to find out when its going to RV

NOBODY leaves when the rewards are great, so why the "bleep" would he leave at the point of greatness.

Big difference I never claimed to have. And to always say something will not happen or bash on a personal level doesnt take much effort or class....................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!!!

Why because nobody listens anymore to pathetic chit chat we only want one thing.

THE TRUTH

Edited by Dogmatic1
Quote contained implied profanity
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ZANTAC,nice try. Aint buyin any of it. Your classless personal attacks on people is your claim to fame,but I think you already know that. Contradicting others isnt a big feat by the way,thats easy..............................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family!!

Edited by caz1104

Thank you very much for all your help and time.if every in my area your welcome at my fire any time.steady the course

THE TRUTH

Boy true colors come out when times get close.and class acts show it.wow

Edited by Dogmatic1
Quote contained implied profanity
  • Upvote 1

Zantac,

It's apparent to me that Recognition/Acceptance is what you seek and now that Phoenix has left you have one less sparring partner.

Yes you have provided some very good points about this investment but why be so angry? The guy has left.

Separation and abandonment issues..... :lol::lol:

Zantac,

It's apparent to me that Recognition/Acceptance is what you seek and now that Phoenix has left you have one less sparring partner.

Yes you have provided some very good points about this investment but why be so angry? The guy has left.

Edited by eileen
  • Upvote 3

no offense to Phoenix but can we just let this post die before it gets any worse seems to me like this thread has fully unraveled just asking not bashing...

PS if your gonna throw red rocks on this one don't throw em my way throw them to the people who chose to start bashing one another instead of keeping it clean...

Even though I didn't post much here and was looking at DV since an year, I always had an attraction towards phoenix's personality as he made some really stable comments about the whole dinar issue. I will indeed miss you and hope you will revert your decision of making a one off post from time to time.

Hope you have a good life, we are truly at the end of this ride and your timing is excellent.

Michel :)

• Upvote 1

Peace to you brother.

Your end came when you tried to

support those stupid, swindling American

Banks, and tried to get other

people that do not know better

to follow you, its going to cost

them money.

I have a great Tax Attorney, who

represents people who are multi,

multi, Millionaires, and he just

laughed when he read your post

about supporting the Banks.

Do your thing Brother, they will

be glad to take your money.

My Disclaimer: I would rather make

out with Lord Voldermort than

put my money in a American Bank

• Upvote 1

While I'm sorry to see you go and I thank you for all your time commitment research and energy you put into this... I can't help wondering what are the real reasons behind your departure....Anyway take care.

PS.I just read on another thread that you created your own Forum.... Good Luck.

Hey Phoenix... I don't always agree with your posts and we have sparred from time to time but I have always been appreciative of your conviction and usually your delivery. haha! What I like best is that you make people think outside of being spoon fed info as truths.

I have a feeling we will see ya again in another 30 days or so. Just remember it is okay to come back. I have a post coming up in a few days that you would have enjoyed debating. :D Thanks for all the food for thought and best of luck!