Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Last Public Post

Phoenix

I miss you already, Phoenix! Saying good bye is never easy, but I am so happy that I had the honor to know you and your unique style of posting! Thank you so much for the wonderful advices, and I truly enjoyed reading your posts. Phoenix, have a wonderful Christmas holiday, be safe and may God bless you and watch over you wherever you go! :)

Phoenix, thanks for coming in here and helping all of us with this crazy ride!!

If something crazy happens that makes this stretch into next year I only hope that you will stop in from time to time to still update us on whats going on!!

I pray that this is over really soon and your good bye to us is a final good bye!! :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

Yes, I too would like to take the time and extend my gratitude for all of the hard work that you so humbly offered to all of us.

It certainly gave me much greater insight in to the speculation that I invested into and the info. you offered was and is greatly appreciated.

I want to extend my best wishes to you and all your family. I agree in supporting our USA and being honorable in our actions post RV

God Bless you all....Go RV!!!

Phoenix,

You will be missed. Your insights and direct style are so needed and even if we are close, many of us will be staying in touch. I'm sure we'll find other things to discuss, and I bet many of them will be relevant to you. And I bet more, that you'll have some stellar insights... So, I hope that wherever we land post RV that you show up and let us know "what time it is".

Stay cool...

icutiewatcher~

• Upvote 1

PHOENIX... I for one will miss your post. You were the only one to state facts only and give sound advice on what you believe. I agree with pay your taxes and use your local banks. Thanks you my friend and may God bless you and your family on the rest of your journey of this life...... :) MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY (rv) NEW YEAR