Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV calculations

pluMmet

Why is kuwaits dinar's is so high? Cause they have OIL! And what does iraq have a lot of? The Iraqi government wants their country to be rich. To RV that low and the country right beside them with a 3.50 USD currency would be dumb.

The more currency that is printed the less it is worth and iraq has trillions and trillions printed that needs to be removed before they can reach 3.50 imho.

"Estimates that the Iraqi Central Bank to the amount of Iraqi dinars in circulation rose from about $ 25 billion in 1980 to about 27 Trliuna at the present time it has increased any and eighty thousand times."

http://www.edinarfinancial.net/history.php

IQD..."remained at ($3.39) this level until the outbreak of the Iran-Iraq War in 1980."

In 1980 there was 25 billion IQD in circulation. It's value was 84.75 billion USD.

Today there is 27 Trillion IQD in circulation. It’s value is 23.2 Billion USD.

If current Dinar was to become as valuable as it was in 1980 compared to the USD then it needs to multiply by 3.65 times more then it is.

When Kuwait lost it's value it went from 3.xx to .10 then back to 3.xx to keep the value which is a 30 times increase.

30 times for Kuwait

3.65 times for Iraq

I expect we will see the CBI RV the IQD to .0047 then the buy rate will be .0042 so we will receive 4200 for each million Dinar that we have.

Not the best news but that is what I expect.

SO YOUR SAYING EACH 25 DINAR BILL WILL ONLY BE WORTH IQD .105 ...... TRY AGAIN

"Estimates that the Iraqi Central Bank to the amount of Iraqi dinars in circulation rose from about $ 25 billion in 1980 to about 27 Trliuna at the present time it has increased any and eighty thousand times."

IQD..."remained at ($3.39) this level until the outbreak of the Iran-Iraq War in 1980."

In 1980 there was 25 billion IQD in circulation. It's value was 84.75 billion USD.

If current Dinar was to become as valuable as it was in 1980 compared to the USD then it needs to multiply by 3.65 times more then it is.

When Kuwait lost it's value it went from 3.xx to .10 then back to 3.xx to keep the value which is a 30 times increase.

30 times for Kuwait

3.65 times for Iraq

I expect we will see the CBI RV the IQD to .0047 then the buy rate will be .0042 so we will receive 4200 for each million Dinar that we have.

OH! AND DON'T FORGET THAT WHEN THIS NEW CURRENCY WAS INTRODUCED IN 03-04 IT WAS EXCHANGED WITH OLD SADDAM DINAR 1 TO 1 AND SWISS DINAR 150 TO 1

The more currency that is printed the less it is worth and iraq has trillions and trillions printed that needs to be removed before they can reach 3.50 imho.

I believe there are articles explaining that there are no longer trillions and trillions out there anymore. I don't have a link but maybe someone does. But I believe that is what everyone is banking on and why it could potentially reach $3+

Correct me if I'm wrong

• Upvote 1

For the sanction.to be lifted they must present the new rv rate, many powerful countries governments own much dinar, so the rv rate has to please the major players involved, these countries now have a leverage on Iraq and a high rv is what they want to see. Stop thinking of yourself and u will see the big picture.

• Upvote 1

Well, I been involved with this investment to help Iraq out since around '05' and I for one will just be So glad when its over and the rumors and math brain teasers are all quite and over! It will be what it will be but for my 2 cents its like this;

It will not be any lower then 3.00 usd or investers like that have loads over money already will see that its moving and buy it up as fast as possible where ever they can find it! that would be great for us ether way cause we can and will get more then the going rate to sell it to some guy from the dow jones so I will look for the highest offer and I would love to see it open at .10 or .20 cents and I would advertize mine on like e-bay or at any stock market magzine and get as high as I can..

It will never RV at any thing less then Kiwait! because they don't want a flood of Iraq's crashing there borders to get better paying jobs. The same problem we have with the U.S. - Mexico border because the paseo is worthless and I would come to the U.S. to make more money picking our produce then I ever could in Mexieco.

I would be happy with .10 cents that would pay off all my debt including my house and I could live quite nicely with out all them bill payments every month. ;)

But I figure it will come in between 3.65 and 5.00! Now that's something to dream about and hope for! :lol:

Now that's just my .2 cents worth but I will realy be glad when all this BS is over with and I don't have to come on here and other sites to have my hopes and dreams bashed to death every day! yeah even at .10 cents I'll be very happy!

My 2 cents... Merlin...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Regarding the RV value

Here is my temporarily estimate:

Calculation: Iraq’s total assets : the total number of dinars printed = $X/IQD.

Based on Wikipedia informations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq), one listing the oil assets equal to 180 bbl, another 143,1 bbl and total amount of dinars printed = 25 trillion (http://theiraqidinar.com/tag/revalue/), we get the following calculations (Iraq’s total assets I don’t know).

a. (180 bbl x $75) : 25 trillion IQD = $0.54/IQD

b (143,1 bbl x $75) : 25 trillion IQD = $ 0.43/IQD

Conclusion: 1 IQD = $0.43-$0.54 when not considering the rest of Iraq´s assets and ignoring eventual higher oil prices (today 1 bbl = ca. $89).

Unknown factor: How much of the 25 trillion IQD is in circulation.

Political agenda: Iraq (as well as USA and another countries holding lots of IQD themselves, ref. Bush, quote: “The war will pay for itself”) will most likely not accept a price of IQD being less valued than 1 IQD = 1 USD compared to their neighboring countries. To achieve that, the sufficient amount needed will be stored uncirculated in the Iraqi vaults, serving as a replacement or currency regulating asset.

Hopefully we will see this being realized in the coming days/weeks.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Regarding the RV value

Here is my temporarily estimate:

Calculation: Iraq’s total assets : the total number of dinars printed = $X/IQD.

Based on Wikipedia informations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq), one listing the oil assets equal to 180 bbl, another 143,1 bbl and total amount of dinars printed = 25 trillion (http://theiraqidinar.com/tag/revalue/), we get the following calculations (Iraq’s total assets I don’t know).

a. (180 bbl x $75) : 25 trillion IQD = $0.54/IQD

b (143,1 bbl x $75) : 25 trillion IQD = $ 0.43/IQD

Conclusion: 1 IQD = $0.43-$0.54 when not considering the rest of Iraq´s assets and ignoring eventual higher oil prices (today 1 bbl = ca. $89).

Unknown factor: How much of the 25 trillion IQD is in circulation.

Political agenda: Iraq (as well as USA and another countries holding lots of IQD themselves, ref. Bush, quote: “The war will pay for itself”) will most likely not accept a price of IQD being less valued than 1 IQD = 1 USD compared to their neighboring countries. To achieve that, the sufficient amount needed will be stored uncirculated in the Iraqi vaults, serving as a replacement or currency regulating asset.

Hopefully we will see this being realized in the coming days/weeks.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

TAS- your calculation is well thought out and most likely right. Mine was not based on oil reserves but simply what the country was worth as a whole in 1980 and how that compares to today based on how much Dinar there is (as we are told) and what the current value to USD it holds and how to get it to 1980 values. Not only do your calculations look more thought out but I like your answer for myself better as well. Lets hope that on top of your calculations that Iraq has much less IQD in circulation then 25 trillion.

Have a good RV everyone :D

I also wanted to say Dr Stephen R Clark you crack me up :lol:

• Upvote 2

I bought my first Dinar in 2003, never knew about this site till recent months but have come here to read all the fiction that has been posted daily. Now I only want two things, the RV and to be able to hit that "SIGN OUT" button, never to return to this site agin!!!!!!!!! Hopefully, SOON!

WOW!! Bold statement. Believe me there are many excellent newshounds that provide info/intel & articles. Sorry you feel the need to bash the site and its many great people. You can push the "sign out" button at any time-imo.......................................... GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!

30 times for Kuwait

3.65 times for Iraq

in the words of Homer Simpson.... DOOOOooooooh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are many threads in the event of a low RV...speculators KNOW this is NOT representative of the value of the currency of Iraq...That being said...HOLD on to your Dinars...if you thought you were on a ride so far you ain't seen nothing yet....

This will be a rocket ride.

Might even be more fun than a 3+ initial rate.